What USA industries do the most business with Japan?

What USA industries do the most business with Japan?

Attached: 1551174521949.webm (1080x608, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

javfor.me/video/100574/ZUKO-114.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IM SO FUCKING LONELY
I WANT A WIFE AND KIDS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad. you will slave away for most of your life in a shitty studio apartment in an area filled with non whites and high crime. you will continue working, barely able to keep your head above the water, distracting yourself from the daily grind with meaningless and empty diversions that only bring you temporary pleasure, but you always are brought back from your escapist fantasies to the dull, soul crushing reality we live in. you will continue doing that until you expire alone and scared in your apartment, and probably wont be found until your work reports you missing.

checked, it's real, that's why if crypto doesn't moon then its over

It all changes when crypto takes off. I will have two 10/10 asian wives.

Sauce?

ditto, give sauce now OP

Salsa

Hello, can you inform me on the origin of this preview that you attached to your message ?
I am interested in watching the full length video from which it is from, for the purpose of masturbating once or twice to it.

Thank you very much for your help, it would be very much appreciated.

javfor.me/video/100574/ZUKO-114.html

I've probably jerked it 10 times to this video since the webm started getting posted here. It's one of the few JAV codes I have memorized.

My cock thanks you

this one was so fucking retarded
at least the women were nice

ZUKO-114 Baby Making Sex At The Erotic Sensual Festival In The Village Of Big Tits

Attached: C950B356-AB7C-4EDB-AF59-86A3D1FECEB7.png (600x846, 71K)

>Baby Making Sex At The Erotic Sensual Festival In The Village Of Big Tits

Attached: 1532829600208.jpg (633x484, 23K)

Spoilers: crypto doesn't change the death of your society, culture, and your shallow identity.

Western civ had a good run. I for one welcome our new ethnic overlords (assuming I can still say ethnic) and look forward to a lifetime of paying reparations for shit my ancestors may have done. Well, probably not my direct ancestors as they were poor white people too, but you get what I mean.

don't worry about it they're just going to kill you and rape your women user.

>implying I can get a woman
Wew

why do people like jav? it's all pixelated and they act weird

its wat neckbeards think sex is lik

it's live action anime

This is bullish AF. I just bought more crypto. If all NEETs realize how bleak their future is, they will all go in on crypto. More and more people are becoming NEET and losing hope. Crypto is the boomer box of Millenial and Gen Z, the next generation will come to buy our bags.