Press F

Press F.

Attached: 1552941532047.jpg (1125x2436, 315K)

>owns less than 100 different alts

you need less than 10k$ to buy 50% of the top 200 coinmarketcap coins.

i own 150 different crypto-projects.

>900k DBC used to cost $100k

Attached: 1552942056306.png (720x589, 58K)

I remember this fucking faggot. Whoever you are, I hope you're here seeing this. Your smug posts were the bane of this board for a good couple months

lol i remember that portfolio.
I loved the "everything listed on kucoin will moon" meme back then. Remember that one guy that put 64k into bounty0x and Ethorse?

theres gonna be plenty of that kind of deals. just buy them all. its mathematically impossible that they are all scams. you could literally buy every single top 100 CMC coins with less than 10k$ (not counting triple digit coins)

I own the entire circulating supply of a top 300 coin.

Can some autist please plug this folio into blockfolio and see how much its worth so we can all laugh at this guy

the dbc is now worth $1380
$113k to $1380

my mans holdings went from a small apartment to a mac book pro
J
U
S
T

Yep, I remember this faggot too. Every fucking day he would make a thread with this shit then suddenly he was gone. Hopefully he necked himself.

I refuse to accept this guy is still alive. He MUST have killed himself. Literally impossible that he didnt

I remember the day DBC shit the bed, all at once. I was so relieved I didn't fomo into it

Same, kek... the AI buzzwords almost got to me

I am in a much worse she than he/she is
I bought VET @ 0.20 and still holding
My bags were worth close 600k at one point and now
Fuck I don’t even wanna say it
Someone fuckign kill me plz

Based rape u ID

I don't think he didn't sold after watching that plunge so damn fast.

I think you underestimate the sheer delusion that people on this board live in, especially in 2017. Like basically everyone else on this board myself included, he didnt sell. Luckily i only hold link but lets face it im probably deluded and will hold to 0 just like him. Were all basically fucked on a long enough time frame

this guy literally posted this portfoilio everyday for about 5 months. srsly where is he now lmao gone ever since bitcoin went below 8k

fucking kek this idiot faggot lost so much money. Thanks for that. Justice.

Could be much worse, actually. But DBC though...

lmao. link saved his ass.

Forgot AE, shit.

Attached: 2aaa.png (827x613, 64K)

if it weren't for link bouncing back this would be so much worse

delete

>and majority of people didn't think we were in a bubble

Attached: clown.jpg (800x790, 126K)

kek. I feel a lot better now about losing almost half my fiat value.

>he didnt tether up

Absolutely destroyed jesus christ

I was supposed to get about $450K back in November 2017. My plan was to put half of that into a portfolio of BTC, ETH, NEO, VEN, AGI, and ICX. At the last second shit hit the fan and the payout has been delayed to April 2019. Do you fags realize how fucking lucky I am?

Imagine just watching half of your money disappear into thin air. Literally 5 whole years of decent income. Now I can buy a nice stack of Link for peanuts and maybe some ETH and a couple BTC to hedge. Not spending more than $25K max. Dodged a major bullet

100% didn't i remember him posting in april

You guys told me it was a scam and for that I will not forgive.

I can smell the new faggyness here, you guys are such fucking idiots, this folio was obviously fake and the effects it had on people were the whole point of making it

kys newfag

I remember the NIMFA shills. I wonder where those guys are today.

It wasn't fake. I was there.

This screencap is ancient
Did this user say he was going to hold?

he was really really confident and would post this everyday from about dec 2017 till april 2018

Is there a single coin that is is up on?

I lost triple what he lost and I'm still here.

Split a couple thousand into HOT and NKN. These two have potential, and are new gen coins born in a bear market. They're driven to ride the next bullrun like many did in 2017.

If they don't work out you had minimal losses, but these two are near the bottom with much upside, specially NKN.

Any screenshots?

No but no larp

You didn't take a screenshot of 1.2 million dollars?

Had my eye on HOT for a month or so now. Will do some research on NKN. Thanks fren