I need a good bedtime link larp

I need a good bedtime link larp
Who wants to be our inside larper tonight

Attached: 1360_MmsdIJ8h.jpg (400x350, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tymlez.com/solution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You act like I don't already dream about that every night
Good try faggot
Next!

The Chainlink team is in contact with Microsoft.

ChainLink is the new Microsoft.

Attached: d5e9b670d15d2bb3798faa8a37716a94.jpg (500x378, 53K)

Go on
Whisper sweet nothings in my ear

Assblaster (bylthe masters) here. I would be surprised if link is under $3 may 2019

Here you go fren
tymlez.com/solution/

Then prepare to be amazed.

The year is 2025. I pay her 0.00001 LINK to be my girlfriend for a year. I sniff her feet and tip her 0.00000001 LINK and she instantly orgasms, then I show her my LINK balance and she comes again, this time shaking violently while salivating all over my floor. I use the saliva to slide over the floor on my heels right into my lambo where I pickup my 24 karat gold Iphone 16 with a diamond encrusted holoprojector button just in time to participate in the Jow Forums Jow Forums thread "laughing at non-believers", I post a screenshot of 2018 where a guy said Mobius had superior tech, I get 85 (You)'s asking me what Mobius is, I leave the thread and ride into the sunset with a smirk on my face.

Attached: 1552764804134.jpg (799x799, 163K)

What do you want to know?

It's not May yet. ;-)

Attached: 09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 68K)

Just if there is still hope in this shitcoin that I've held since October of 2017. I have 15k and just want $12k to pay off debt and this token can't even do that. Just give me hope user

Sergey has a habit of organizing fast food refuse by order of age in what he calls the "Think Centre" (his office). The room is stacked high with Big Mac boxes and tendie wrappers. He spends 8 to 10 hours a day methodically arranging and systemizing the garbage before jumbling it up and spreading it around the HQ, mumbling under his breath about "oracles" and "on-chain infrastructure". No one dares to disturb him during his routine. Adelyn doesn't like it because it attracts ants and bees. When she mentions it to Sergey he tells her that she doesn't understand his "process" as she lack "philisophical perspipercacity". Her comments drive Sergey into uncontrollable rage and he and throws empty milkshake cups and big mac sauce at her. Adelyn has accepted this is part of the learning curve, and even though she is not sure that perspipercacity is word does her best to translate Sergey's genius into and marketing material that regular people can understand. Unfortunately her keyboard gets sticky with the milkshake and sauce which is why anything she publishes is littered with basic spelling and grammatical errors. Sergey regularly strips nude, puts a happy meal carton on his head as a crown and bellows "PARTNERSHIP WITH NASA, PARTNERSHIP WITH APPLE PARTNERSHIP WITH FACEBOOK" at Adelyn until she tweets something to appease him. No progress has been made in the past six month. Steve keeps saying "lot of big macs you can buy with $32 million" and winking whenever anyone brings this up.

Attached: 1536958234847.jpg (1280x853, 638K)

Your wish for $0.80 LINK will be granted in a few weeks. However, you're a fool if you sell there. Industry leaders who know about Chainlink consider it one of the last guaranteed 1000x+ opportunities in the space. Only 2-3 more years of waiting.

Honestly, these rumours are concerning.

you're so full of shit there is no such thing as guaranteed money yet alone a guaranteed 1000x. Link will be lucky to 10x from here in the next 2 years.

1000x HAHAHAHAHAH

Jfc I can't wait for 1000 suicides eoy

More like 5 years of waiting. The 4th industrial revolution wont happen for a while.

I see a 5x being lucky in 10 years

A tip for my fellow link marines.

Try a pool cleaner vacuum while underwater, especially with a heated pool, it will give you the best orgasm of your entire life. the fans rapidly but gently smack the head of your dick while giving really strong suction. obviously stick your fingers in first to make sure it's safe, not every pool vacuum is the same. I've had blowjobs from 3 different women and 4 different men, I've used vacuums, cock-pumps, fleshlights, vibrators... and NOTHING compares to the pool cleaner. I'm not even fucking kidding right now, if you get the chance, try it. the only thing that is even remotely close to how good that pool vacuum felt was straight up vaginal sex with this fat chick who had a really warm snatch, it was like sticking my dick into a wet loaf of banana bread straight out of the oven, and yes this fucking pool cleaner vacuum was better than that. I don't own a pool or else I'd be doing it every day. unfortunately the owner of the pool caught me doing it so I'm not allowed to be within 1000 feet of his house anymore but it was so fucking worth it, I'm telling you that fucking pool vacuum is like heaven. honestly the only reason I even want to get rich is so I can afford my own house with a heated pool and of course a pool vacuum. I can't wait to buy a dozen different brands and styles of pool cleaners and fuck them all. I live for that day to come.

pee pee poo poo

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY $1000 EOY

Attached: poo poo.png (502x622, 214K)

I unironically wish this is real.

Why $0.80 in a few weeks? Tell us more about Microsoft

cryplets

Attached: 1535578653965.jpg (250x100, 5K)