LINK Stack Thread

Just made it to 20k LINK bros, feels pretty fukken based

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-124836.jpg (1439x1493, 212K)

Good job. But it's never enough. Anytime I think I'd be happy I keep wanting more.

Nice work lad. 20k is epic but I think 25k should be all Linkes' ultimate goal. There's something about reaching that number that made me realize I'm going to make it 10 times over. The urge to accumulate declined significantly after I hit 25k.

You need 200k minimum to make it.

What amount of money is making it for you?

too true. I thought once I hit general status the lust would wane... I was wrong.

Attached: wupuyblguicz.jpg (640x480, 30K)

I think I'm done desu but Jesus what a ride it's been to get this stack. I remember buying my first stack of 1200 link and wondering what the chads with 10k stacks felt like

My first buy put me at 10k linkies but it wasn't enough so I bought 15k more but it wasn't enough so I bought 20k more and it still wasn't enough so i bought 25k more but it still wasn't enough. Now I just bought 30k more and I still feel if only I have 50k more I'd have enough but I think we all know the lust doesn't go away until you hit 200k+ because that's really how much you need to make it.

Good job user. Im almost to 10k. Was gonna stop there but maybe I’ll just keep going.

Attached: 79C9259A-7CC8-492B-A459-82321566EE02.jpg (1125x753, 271K)

>but Jesus what a ride it's been to get this stack
How so?

BASED AF OP. Since 10k is the general advice to make it youre pretty much guaranteed now

im working towards 28k Myself congrats marine

I can only speak for myself but I have made a lot of mistakes from the lucrative ness of swing trading and margin trading. Chasing pumps playing shitcoin roulette will drive you crazy. And fuck margin trading I’ve lost way too much money on shitmex.

I did quite abit to have enough money to consistently DCA into LINK

I started making my own lunch to save food expenses, started waking up everyday at 5am to catch a ride to town with my dad instead of paying for bus fares and also cancelled my gym membership and took up marathon running as a free way to keep fit

Nothing compared to oatmealbro but still tough aye

Well done user.

30k Linkies here. I want more, but I'm over extended already. I have 50 mil HOT and I can't bring myself to sell any of them.

you will be blessed for your sacrifices

You poor fags have had almost 2 years and the most you could scoop up was 10k or 20k? Is biz just full of nufags now?

Fuck link

In a perfect world after sibos we would have all made it but it's a fucking piece of shit

FUCK LINK

I’ll sell at 7777

Attached: 3F789FF0-1AAA-4AF2-B05F-EF73CB2CC3F5.jpg (828x782, 134K)

Should I get a loan to buy more? My plan was to take out a loan if BTC shit the bed again and go balls deep.

$2m minimum to make it. $10m is my target number though, and what I ultimately consider "making it".

So you’re never selling? Link is the best scam since xrp my dude

Based. I too have made sacrificed, but not as big as yours. Godspeed user, you will make it.

> 20k LINK
i hope you don't think you're going to get rich from less than 6 figures of this funding token.

Fuck no. If Link does what it's supposed to you've already made it by far. Don't fuck around and get yourself into trouble needlessly

I wish I could buy more since a 53% return in

Im in the exact same boat as you.
My first LINK buy was around 80 cents. Spent $2500 for 3,000 or so LINK. All I wanted was to accumulate 5k. 5k didnt feel like enough and I wanted 10k. I feel pretty satisfied with 20k now and I havent bought any link in 2-3 months, so I think im happy with what I got.

Thanks fren

Took me 40k before I felt safe. Even then, the urge to push for 50 lingers

I'm around 16k right now and not sure I can make it to 20k desu. Link is 54 percent of my portfolio and I feel like I should have other coins too...

Attached: 1522250349150.png (744x612, 481K)

30k is the minimum to make it tho

Attached: waiting for moon.jpg (3264x2448, 2.09M)

Ah come on don’t be a pussy
My 20k stack is 100% of my portfolio

Ok that was a lie, it’s 93%

I’m shooting for 1btc, 32eth, 30k link and almost there. Starting to get that comfy feeling

I felt comfy at 20k until i read this. Now I wan't 25. Thanks biz

sick meme

Someone post the ranks

>poorfags

Attached: 1546534092411.jpg (200x200, 13K)

How about a big fat NO!

I've got 116k.
Should I buy 70k more?
Or is it too risky?

>Just made it to 20k LINK bros, feels pretty fukken based
You're gonna make it fren

Attached: 1552551627387.png (1000x712, 668K)

I am at 22K and I can't stop buying. It feels literally like stealing at this price not even memeing

I only have 355. Am I the ultimate linklet

should I sell my house? It's already payed anyway

kek i have 1500 i thought i was thanks.

Only have 5k since 2017, poor as fuk, I just want to live a neet life in a poor country

This thread made me realize Link isn't going above $10.

Attached: 1552628317138.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I’m at 7.5K and will hopefully make it to 11-12K this week. I’m getting about $300K in May but I know it will be worth 5 bucks per link by then, that’s just how life goes for me

Yeah, how can it be above $10, no mainnet, and full of neets who haven't done anything in their lives, it's just impossible, hard work and perseverance wins in the end

Even linklets will make it

You are like asking "I have 355 gallons of oil, will i make it?" but you are in 1850

ITT we laugh at all the brainlet Link marines slapping each other's backs for owning stacks worth 1-2 Bitcoin.

Poorfag with only 8300. I won't even be able to afford meat this month because I over spent on link. I don't think I'm gonna make it to 10k before mainnet.

Stopped at 10k.

This is good. Most of you in here have 10-20k LINK. That's about the equivalent of 100-200 ETH when Sergeys stash hits the open market. 100 ETH at $1,400 top was $140,000. With LINKs tokenomics involving staking and less downward sell pressure via ICOs, I'd see a slower but steadier rise factor of 2-3x on the "singularity" run up by 2021. So, your 10-20K LINK will fall somewhere between $200,000 - $500,000 at the absolute very top of the first phase. Most of you won't sell because you'll foolishly be looking for a million.

your missing a zero. 10 link is 1 eth. (1bn link)/(100m eth).

Good job user.
Now get yourself a ledger

Attached: 1551399552254.jpg (953x596, 94K)

aim for 30K for the mega whale's link marine networking event.

Attached: 1534378390281.jpg (889x555, 435K)

>And fuck margin trading I’ve lost way too much money on shitmex.
I'm pretty convinced it's a scam desu. Way way too many times I've seen the order books freeze ("please try again") as my positions get liquidated shortly thereafter.

Am I gonna make it

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-000719_Binance.jpg (720x1280, 146K)

That's how I've felt for awhile. Been holding 110k stinkies for about a year now.

>30k link to get killed at the post singularity yacht party after you've finally made it

Not enough lumens

This is one of my bigger fears. But as a 100k+ holder I must go

>in crypto chasing legacy gains
i hope you know in 7 months coins went 100x 50x 10x. And you aren't even 2x.
>53% gains
pathetic go trade stocks if you chase those gains.

I’d be lucky if this even hits a dollar again.

If your assets are that puny with that little lumen, you surely bought at the top.

except oil is worth $1.40 today?

That was the ATH of Link
>he doesn't know

You'd do better if you threw 1 butcoin at LTO right now desu

Can I just link to my eth address in my ledger

Blockchain agonistic. You can literally send it to any ledger

Hahaha I have more than most of you put together. Lick my feet, you fucking losers are never going to make it.

11k bought at ICO, never touched it since.

what is sergy doin?

Attached: 1552982100707.jpg (1564x1564, 1.26M)

Don't listen to those retards, if link works as intended, then 20k will make you new elite and will bring forth the 4th industrial revolution.
I accumulated 20K then 25K then 44K, then 50K, then 75K, but I was missing moon missions by holding, anons made money off quant and chx etc... and could afford 150K link, so I kept 20K link and put the rest into other good projects like, chx, fantom, etc... also btc and eth.

don't tell lies like this to your fellow anons

Nah but it’s always been 100k. At Ico that was only $8k

good job op
that’s like $20k in the next bullrun

This

Are you guys dropping money on this or swingtrading other shitcoins?

> 8.3k linklet

Not enough REQ

10k was always the make it standard, more than that will cause you problems. Remember that your ultimate financial goal is to have the exact amount of money that will make you stop worrying about life and that money management doesn't become your main problem.

No you don't faggot

And here I am, feeling suicidal with my 2.2k lunch money stack

We're gonna make it

Wealth is relative.
Do not compare yourself to any other men.
Thats a main cause of anxiety stress and depression.

Just chatting with frens

Light-hearted banter with all my link brethren

Hey listen are you calling me a liar? Blockchain agnostic you double nigger