What a life

pic related

Attached: btc does it again.png (988x1236, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

u.today/bitcoin-cash-splits-up-with-lightning-labs-to-release-crypto-wallet-with-extra-level-of-privacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> its not different this time

>its different this time

If you guys REALLY think bitcoin will go to 0$ or back to 2012 levels - or you think Bitcoin CAN NEVER HIT ATH again, you need to read the book, The Bitcoin Standard. In fact, I'll gladly buy you it so you can read it. This book changed the way I think and I've been spending less time on Jow Forums (still come here, but not as much). I'm so glad we have all the resources within this digital era to have such amazing things in our lifetime.

what makes btc special? it has many forks now. some with bigger blocks. Last i heard lightning labs has essentially given up on LN. they are pursuing some other pipe dream now.

>I am indifferent this time

As a controversial topic of socio-politics and economic inquisitions, this book has it all with lots of analogies and historical context.

Also those arguments about Bitcoin being used only by criminals, case of altcoins, and every other topic discussed in debates with your /no-coiners/, this book contains most, if not all valid rebuttals.

>ln given up
>source u giant faggot

so btc to +100k?

"The new BCH wallet is using client-side filtering – this was originally also part of the updated SPV, since these features were initially made for the Lightning Network. At first, Lightning Labs was creating the Neutrino wallet along with the BCH team. But in autumn last year, the two dev teams split up, and now the Bitcoin Cash one is creating its own Neutrino wallet."

u.today/bitcoin-cash-splits-up-with-lightning-labs-to-release-crypto-wallet-with-extra-level-of-privacy

yes bitcoin was the tech of the future - in 2008.

its fucking 2020 already. do you really think that netscape is still ruling the world? fucking retards. yes i am still using my old gsm nokia with 1G cellular network.

fucking stupid shitfags. go buy stupid zero point zero zero digit of the "next generation" worldwide digital currency with 400 bucks.

... pyramid scheme reputation among normies and mainstream media is obiviously helping adopt the "new" technology.

I am inclined to agree in our lifetime, YES.
But seriously, if you can get your hands on it, READ THIS BOOK. It's not purely about Bitcoin. It has great economic background, in case you get motivated in other Jow Forums activities.

> 1 minor irrelevant nigger feature didnt make it and got dumped on rival faggot chink fork
???????

LN is literally growing at parabolic rate you nigger nike

Attached: t41xh232cdm21.jpg (1125x2436, 125K)

The book outlines the idea of Bitcoin. In no way, does it really endorse it as an investment. I have my own opinion and speculative interest in it.

But you still give the book a shot, it's about the idea of valuing something out of context.

BTC is the most secure, longest, and biggest network on mother earth you fucking kike. literally the biggest invention since fire. a new asset class the feds cant seize from you with a tiny fixed supply.

keep coping you -99% shitcoin bagholder.

>lottery
funny how the cope is always the same. bitcoin was never the lottery, it was always a clearly revolutionary concept and something completely new. nobody knew how far it was going to go, but under 10$ it was basically zero risk.

the lottery example is much more applicable to the late adopters now thinking they're going to get rich buying tokens like link.

no one wants to risk a single satoshi trading on that thing and you know it.

von neumann architecture is so 1940s
e-mail? back in the disco cruiser gramps

>the year of our Lord two thousand and nineteen
>not having ONE WHOLE BITCOIN

Uh, guys? I seriously hope you don't do this. You are going to want to commit suicide. Please, for your own sake, accumulate a whole Bitcoin. You only have a couple months before we start slowly trending up again.

Do the needful.

Attached: Bitcoin.png (530x526, 161K)

no, bitcoin is not and has never been tech. it's money.

thinking of bitcoin as tech is just more late adopter cope, because you can fool yourself into thinking some alt with "better tech" is going to somehow replace it.

>trading
are you high? its for instant feeless micro payment you dumbass.

funny how you late adopters are always the same. just wait until we have another cycle where the demand for on-chain transactions from arbitrage push fees way up.

maybe then you'll realize why forks of bitcoin's old tech are the worst of both worlds.

Drunk actually. But i meant to see no one will risk using it for buying. It loses money. This has been proven time and time again.

These are the fags who sat there and watched their holdings go from 20K per coin to 3K

>parabolic
should someone tell him?

well aren't you the finest discount cockpolish this side the indian ocean?

shoo shoo ranjeet.

you have to go back

t. held like a greedy kike and got btfo

>double 88s
get fucked dinocoin scum

i already went back.. to your mom's house