When will you get in?

When will you get in?

FTM will not come down in a month for you to get in. What is stopping you from at least researching the project?

Attached: shorts.png (480x476, 120K)

its a fucking shitcoin lol, buy BTT I'm up 20% while you FAGS bleed out

brap

I've been shilling this since 100 stats. Do the math honey.

This isnt bleeding

Fantom will go 100x. People not buying now will regret that decision later on

610k reporting in! we bull now digifinex opening trading in 3 minutes

I hate it when thots wear that shit in my gym

It's 300 sats on DigiFinex? Better buy soon.

yeah asia is waking up faggots breakout imminent

sell walls moving up nicely, now up 13% i predict we easily break 20-30% today, chart abozt to go parabolic

As long as the chinks don't fuck it up. They already have sell walls on DigiFinex at market price. They are so damn cheap.

yeah but the bottom is in for sure just going up from here mainnet in 4 weeks or so im comfy

They are making it easy for everyone to get in.

I think everyone was holding off buying because they were worried it would dump on DigiFinex listing. It did not so we are clear for takeoff.

Why would it pump past 15 million? Any partnerships or is it the keyword smart cities to buy?

yeah look at the ETH pairing, green dildos
because it is basically ETH just 1000x more scalable DYOR this is going to be worth billions in a bull market

why the fuck is everyone on this board either terrible at English or overly formal? are all of you Chinese shills or something?

explain what's overly formal exactly??

Attached: 73457648764857.png (807x935, 196K)

Haha was funny joke sir. Please may I introdoce to yo u very specal ofer if buy bsv many wealt will be yous

I can see you were not burdened with an overabundance of education.

wen binant sirs?

500k tokens, i make it bois?

Cant believe I got in ICX's replacement on the ground floor

Sir, please, let me, an user, question thyself, about what the nigger shit are you on about?

It's IOTA's replacement isn't it? Or EOS maybe.

I want to murder all of you

ICO buyer? You can still make your money back and then some.

You started shilling this before i bought the bottom, along with all these CT faggots, cant even express how fucking mad i am

Feels fucking goodman. Everybody buy now, this is easy money:)

Oh well if it makes any difference biz has almost zero impact on any crypto price. I just want my bros to get rich too.

I'm so comfy, desu.

Attached: 1552657797587.png (638x246, 25K)

I know right. We can win together. We can make it together.

I know but i am 100% there are CT shills here and they started spammimg this at the same time, i had been watching this for weeks, didnt check price for a few days and it doubled, Im fucking SEETHING

What's CT?

Crypto Twitter REEEEEE

Oh I don't even go on twitter. Isn't it mostly Ripple and shit?

Thanks I will pass on this pump.

Attached: screamsinternally.gif (255x192, 1.07M)

fucking dumbo desu

I don't want to toadaso, but I will.

Hello

nigger

Literally couldn’t buy enough of this shit before it took off. Oh well got my bag.

how much u got

whats up with these small sell orders on kucoin's eth pairing?

silly normie. That is because Jow Forums has the largest gathering of INTJ.
It might be confusing for a mere ENTP or ESTP to understand our advanced rhetoric, but please try your best to follow along-- we already have to dumb our conversations down enough in real life, we shouldn't have to do it here aswell.

Biz never learns. This pump will come and go and a new stack of asian hustle bagholders will be made.

Is this a Chico Crypto shill thread? God I hate that sell out cunt. Completely removed all respect I had for him.

280k for now trying to get more but it’s cooking.

yes its overbought better wait for a 30% correction

This. This coin is absolute shit. Looks good on paper but nobody is going to build on it. Buy eth and shit the fuck up faggots

Keep using your RSI that will stay overbought for weeks, faggot.

i doubt it

where is next support please help us, based ta fags

too late to buy at support, already broke out
t. based TA fag