I hate this company so much

I wish nothing but misery upon them.

What they are doing is beyond criminal.
I get so damn triggered by seeing them advertise their return policy on their front page where they say "its ok to try and blabla return your goods blabla we got you covered with free returns" and at the same time give the user the impression that this is something paypal pays for.. which of course they could easily afford, but no, they take that money straight from the sellers account and take the credit themselves. If the seller doesn't fork over the money for return shipping then the buyer is free to keep the item and get a refund as well.

This type of behavior is one of the reasons why i am bullish on crypto. Middle-men like paypal really isn't needed. Normies have been manipulated into thinking that this "security" they offer is needed when in reality it is nothing but a scam enabling policy that in the end is causing prices to go up because obviously this is something that is exploited and they have to cover their losses in one way or another.

Trust in the marketplace and RESPONSIBLE BUYERS is what is needed, buyers who are able to research a product before purchasing, buyers who are able to judge a sellers feedback before committing to buy, not all these stupid policies catering to lowlifes, stupid people and scammers.

ecommerce is fucked for the common man because of companies like paypal and ebay. Not only have they made the situation shitty, but they are also exploiting their monopoly to such an extent that people cant afford to use their services anymore.

Attached: pp.png (361x140, 5K)

Normies will still use it until actual (((government approved))) competition shows up.
I've had plenty of blackpilling experiences with them, but there is literally no other option than gargling PayPal mayonnaise

That's why we're here user

I'm glad it's there, it keeps brainlets like me from getting scammed and losing money.

I am unfortunately in the situation that i rely on them in a large part to survive, but at this point i think I'm going to start to close down my operation and change focus. I can't deal with this shit anymore.

Like now for instance, i have sent some things I've sold to the US.. problem is that the packages has been stuck in US customs for one month now.. this is something that rarely happens though, the USPS and the US customs has been fantastic, but the buyers are wondering where their stuff is and one has opened a case against me and gotten a refund from my account courtesy of paypal which is something have no way of fighting because it is all automated and if that isn't enough i get a "defect" on my ebay account for being forced to pay back the buyer through an automated process.. which in essence is a punishment for not giving the buyer his money back at an earlier point.. they then penalize me by down-prioritizing my listings in the search engine and force me to pay higher fees for listing items and they take a higher % for getting a successful sale as a consequence which ironically i'm sure will take a bite into their own profits as well in the long term.

I'm sure the missing packages will end up at the buyers doorstep in a couple of days or so leaving me in the situation that i will have to beg the buyers to refund me the money which some probably will, but some don't give a damn because they feel vindicated in some way for nothing getting their item earlier or they are just plain assholes..

Exactly. The USPS is fucking worthless. Shipping insurance? Good luck with that shit. They are so strict that even if a tiny piece of something is missing they won't give you your refund. I bought someone a couple weeks ago, and the item was damaged. USPS wouldn't refund me my money, but Paypal did.

Another problem with ebay/paypal is that even low class scammers are now getting informed about how easy it is to scam a seller out of his items. Buy some shit, open a SNAD (significantly not as described) ship a bag of rocks back to the seller, tracking shows delivered, paypal refunds the money, seller will then have to get the authorities involved for paypal to be bothered looking into the case even though you have all the proof in the world.. the authorities then tell you to fuck off because they are to busy working for shekelberg.

oh and the seller has to pay for shipping for the bag of rocks as well.

Let me tell you a secret user , i am from south murica , also sell online , credit card fraud is MASSIVE and i mean fucking massive ,last week i had 3 faggots with photoshoped id´s trying to buy shit.

Worse most countries are disconnected from sepa and swift for international transactions so it´s either credit cards (with fraud) or nothing if you want to get money from anyplace.

Bitcoin is the wire system of the second and third world.
Those 200k transactions per day?at least 150k are from people doing wires to suppliers and shit like that.
You don´t give a shit if a transaction will take 3 days you send with 1 sat fee and it´s fucking ready , no fee , no governments , no corruption , no paperwork , literally nothing.

Exchanges are appearing everywere in latin america , check also the volume in localbitcoins in latin america and you will see that i am telling you the truth.

Now here is the redpill for you.

The people sending money international don´t give a shit of the price of btc they do it in less than an hour

cash >btc > sends btc to supplier >cash

The price is irrelevant , and this is a constant thing of new money entering the market.

After each halving they keep doing the same shit but with smaller numbers.

before a halving

100 reales > 0.5 btc > 30 usd to supplier

after halving

100 reales > 0.25 btc > 30 usd to supplier

>This type of behavior is one of the reasons why i am bullish on crypto.

You should , not only what you said about chargebacks but for international transactions western union is costly as fuck.

BTC could have 50usd fees and still be cheaper.

BTC Core is the only crypto you should be bullish as it´s the only one that has a true use atm.

However ethereum and litecoin are gaining strenght in latin america.

Crypto will prosper in the next halving.

Attached: 1548788150793.jpg (2000x1136, 141K)

>tfw my paypal account is in debt 1500 usd

Attached: 1540353526525.jpg (250x250, 4K)

Had my ebay account shutdown just now after 0 buying/selling issues and 100% feedback score. happened as soon as i made a new listing after several months of not selling anything.

Gave these fuckers a call and all I got back was "your account is permanently suspended and you will no longer be able to buy or sell on ebay".

what an incredible fuck you from these bunch of faggots.

>in debt 1500 usd
1.5k? KEK. With me they had audacity of stealing 1K back in 2008. All the money I had back in college.

"We block accounts at random to look out for you", they said. "The only way we'll ever give you your money is by completing this list of impossible steps", they said. 6 months in and they wouldn't hand me my money.

Head starts boiling... slams fist on the table... mortal enemies ever since.

Over last 10 years never had a month that I didn't steal at least 1k from them... not any seller, mind you, but from paypal's vaults directly.

If they hadn't committed that mistake I would have never gotten angry enough to get rich.

The arrogance of those people... they didn't know who they were messing with.

Only stopped December 2018 when I finally got into crypto.

Heck, come to think of it, even this 256Gb S9+ phone I'm typing this on right now, was courtesy of paypal's "superiority"... bought last year immediately upon release for well over 1k and not a single cent paid by me.

To a daughter of a bitch, daughter of a bitch and a half in return.

I fuckin love PayPal they just Partnered with Ink Protocol $XNK, a Cryptoproject that I'm a Bagholder of. See you on the Moon Anons.

The fuckers tried to do the same to me but I sent them a threatening actual letter and they bent the knee.

How do you scam these thieves ?

Same as user here Except on an industrial scale.

"We won't give you what is yours", they said.

It was exactly what they did to others that ended up being done unto them (a hundred fold).

I proceeded to wash my hands and move on... don't even look at paypal anymore.

We are even.

>ebay
Why are you still selling on that shit platform in current year?

I dont even have to deal with paypal on amazon

Based

Because i am a poorfag with no prospects.

I sold some garbage on eBay and got raped for a total of close to 15% between eBay and PayPal.

Holy mother of JUST.

REQ can't come soon enough, what are those cheese eating surrender monkeys even doing? It's been nearly 2 years.

Attached: 1551825966310.jpg (697x534, 193K)

Amazon takes 15% but will deliver it and store it in their warehouse.

I've never used Amazon and to this day I don't understand the appeal.

same

Amazon is clearly superior if you sell a lot. Ebay is alright if you only sell a couple of things a month.
You cant beat storing inventory AND delivering.
Costs $50 a month so you need to sell to make it worth it.

Paypal is one of the few companies that I have called up and talked to a white person who speaks english. Also everytime I got scammed on ebay from selling where the buyer tried fucking me Paypal reversed the charge and gave me the money. Maybe centralization is good?

Yeah, but eBay apart from offering the same sort of retail crap, makes it possible to auction antiques and collectibles, and is the world's largest market for such things.

Amazon is just a fucking online shopping cart system for Walmart in reality.

>where the buyer tried fucking me Paypal reversed the charge and gave me the money.
Things that never happened

>Amazon takes 15% but will deliver it and store it in their warehouse.
That would be ideal, but no. It depends on the size of the item. For some items they charge over $5 for fulfillment. Which is awesome when you're selling a $15 product (home goods category).

this.

>Paypal is one of the few companies that I have called up and talked to a white person who speaks english

I NEVER spoke to a White person with this trash tier company. Every time it''s a Failpenis with their retarded accent and even more retarded intellectual deficiency.

You still have the same options as ebay in thoses cases though.

dropshipping scumbag who gives a fuck about you?

Im not dropshipping you dumb nigger.

>you order shit from overseas and send it directly to customers you've sold to
>not dropshipping
fuck off you millennial cuntbag i hope you go broke

I live in Europe, buy physical goods locally which i sell and send internationally.. Things i have in my possession, things that i own.. Is this concept to hard for you to fathom?

Amazon model basically forces you to be effectively a dropshipper.
I buy from factory in China and send it directly to Amazon warehouse. I dont even touch what i sell. It works like dropshipping but you get most of the profit.

>South America
>Merica
Nah
They also censored right wing view

Buy mozzarellacoin, sirs