Travel vlogger funds her lifestyle through stock market investing

youtube.com/watch?v=qwd3C2Cq9H0
Meanwhile, you're wasting your time and money speculating on scam ricecoins and currycoins.
How does it feel?

Attached: snapshot.jpg (854x480, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/travellight21/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This zoomer airhead has never purchased a stock in her life. She's full of shit. She's a trust funder that was gifted a portfolio and she pulls her funds from a money market account. But none of that matters because in under a year she'll end up decapitated with a dozen muslims fucking her dead corpse. Stupid travel thots. They don't have 2 IQ points to rub together.

The best investors make around 13% annually,No way this chick got rich off investing.
>minumim wage is enough to invest
around 20 000 aud plus 10 percent you are on fire now you have 22 000 hardly rich.And to invest you need to do a little more than pick companies that you feel will be more valuable people study for hours a day on picks and she just happens to get a feeling?I call bullshit.

you should accept the fact that there are women on this earth that are both smarter than you and better at life (e.g. self funded travel)
not saying shes not larping but it is possible

she doesn't want all her followers to know that she's a princess with daddy's platinum card.

She fucks men for money, like most Instagram/YT thots.
That was the joke.
Have you never heard of tagthesponsor?

my cat is more intelligent than this dipshit girl

Yea she also go raped in India, She is just following the market. 'Doesn't sell till it makes money'

>but it is possible
It isn't. No way she's making money from investing unless she already has a huge chunk of money to invest. That money came from daddy.

Have sex

>She fucks men for money,
I wouldn't touch that nasty kike, not until she does something about those fucking eyebrows.

>I have no argument

>I wouldn't touch that nasty kike, not until she does something about those fucking eyebrows.
instagram.com/travellight21/
She has big tits.
Probably rich Arabs like her.

>i buy individual stocks
>i buy low and sell high
>it's not gambling

she's literally trading during the greatest bull market run in history

She looks like a discount Alison Brie.

I literally see multiple 5 figure values for a few of her stock in her "proof" she trades. How much did she save? And how did she make the money to save again? Not once did she specify how much exactly she put in the market.

I like how she says 'so like, you can't make quick money in stocks, it's not like that.' She's 19 years old, she made her money with her long positions cuz she's a grizzled stock market veteran. How retarded are the people who actually believe her?

"okay, okay, so some people have commented that I couldn't make enough to invest in stocks and get the kind of returns I need to travel endlessly, so I will admit, my daddy gave me a small nest egg to start with, but it was only $300k, but I did all the rest of the work."

You have to believe what women say now or else you're labeled an incel by sexless men who have an open relationship with 300 lb women that cuck them regularly who think jerking off to their "partner" getting railed counts as sex.

Shes actually pretty smart
If youre a trust fund kid just say "uhh my money selfmade from stocks" cause normies think stocks are just a black hole geniuses use to become billionaires over night

Her stocks
She posted in the comments

Attached: stocks 2.png (895x735, 184K)

We can check the prices to find out how much each is worth right now. It's dated at May 8th 2017, I'll only look at the lows

> Apple - 50 @ $149.03
> DD FTSE China - 200 @ 18.56
> DD Financial Bull - 100 @ 44.57
> DD S&P 500 Bull (2X most likely) - 60 @ $42.60
> DD Emerging Market (I'll assume Bull) - 25 @ $77.67
> DD Gold Bull - 853 @ $28.50
> Direxionshares energy bull - 200 @ $27.91
> MORGAN STANLEY - 100 @ 42.93

Too lazy to calculate but this alone makes you wonder how she accumulated such a portfolio to begin with.

watched the hoars video 3 years ago. to get the money she rented out her rooms/coffee shop worker, and said she mainly traded the leveraged etfs in the beginning

You know she bought V-ID (VIDT)

Have any of you considered that she only faked it till she made it with her youtube channel ad money and donations from sad and lonely men?

>almost got raped by pajeets
>superb tits
>smart

This. She might invest that money into stocks but it's not really the stocks that are funding her lifestyle.