I'm dying

Can't wait much longer

Attached: 1552867926439.png (500x283, 112K)

Attached: 1552493606936.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Well, you're gonna have to wait another year or two.

I can't

Link is a long term hold. If you cant wait just play the shitcoin pumps.

Attached: 16a572.gif (369x266, 1.72M)

why are you expecting anything to happen until like 2021? product needs to be finished and there needs to be legit adoption. not going anywhere until then

200k link marine holder here. This is indeed starting to get embarrassing. The project has no momentum despite Jow Forums telling me the opposite for almost two years now. My resolve is slowly starting to waver as each day passes. Should I just give up my bags? I feel that it's been so long I've been holding them that it's not even worth the effort of placing a sell order. Why the fuck isn't it mooning yet? There was a time when I used to believe Chainlink was the most promising project regarding massive adoption by the masses just looking at how useful it is, and that it would ultimately make me escape my current predicament, in the span of one or two years. What the fuck should I do now? Keep holding, entertaining the delusion?

Attached: 1552899232297.jpg (599x440, 59K)

I have 100k. It’s not enough to make it

Got 300k

Giving up guys

kek only 200k? Ive already sold mine 3 days ago.

Attached: 3454366456345.png (667x669, 324K)

Nope

Attached: Here lies Link.png (500x335, 170K)

Whyyyy

what are you going to do when its the eve of 2020 and link is still under $1? do you think we could recruit you for some extermination at that point?

Its never happening

Mainnet Sergey

Pls Sergey

Soon pls Sergey

Pls

It kinds of hurts. Some days I feel on top of the world thinking about how rich I will be.

Attached: stinky bride.jpg (2016x1134, 263K)

Other days I get so depressed with how shitty everything is. Being pre-rich is great and all but I drink myself to sleep every day.

Attached: 20190319_025416.jpg (2016x1134, 305K)

I just have to remember why I am doing this. All our pain and suffering will be rewarded, I pray for tenacity. That my future wife is happy and doing well. And that I meet her soon after I finally make it.
We are all in this together. Stay strong, frenz. It is coming to us and in good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (661x1126, 129K)

if this doesn't show you why chainlink is never making any of you rich, you're all even more out of touch than i thought

Sell now buy back in at 9000 sats frens

Attached: 1545422935785.jpg (640x502, 16K)

is this in the making of a pyschokiller again?

this is fucking creepy dude. Delete this.

Attached: 1516892663604.png (253x199, 6K)

it's gonna be a 3-4 year wait

Sergey has a habit of organizing fast food refuse by order of age in what he calls the "Think Centre" (his office). The room is stacked high with Big Mac boxes and tendie wrappers. He spends 8 to 10 hours a day methodically arranging and systemizing the garbage before jumbling it up and spreading it around the HQ, mumbling under his breath about "oracles" and "on-chain infrastructure". No one dares to disturb him during his routine. Adelyn doesn't like it because it attracts ants and bees. When she mentions it to Sergey he tells her that she doesn't understand his "process" as she lack "philisophical perspipercacity". Her comments drive Sergey into uncontrollable rage and he throws empty milkshake cups and big mac sauce at her. Adelyn has accepted this is part of the learning curve, and even though she is not sure that perspipercacity is word does her best to translate Sergey's genius into and marketing material that regular people can understand. Unfortunately her keyboard gets sticky with the milkshake and sauce which is why anything she publishes is littered with basic spelling and grammatical errors. Sergey regularly strips nude, puts a happy meal carton on his head as a crown and bellows "PARTNERSHIP WITH FACEBOOK, PARTNERSHIP WITH APPLE, PARTNERSHIP WITH NASA" at Adelyn until she tweets something to appease him. No progress has been made in the past six month. Steve keeps saying "lot of big macs you can buy with 32 million" and winking