Go all in and post pnl

>node
lmao

whats the problem?

Single threaded, too slow kek

Link to the github user?

it's not public yet, will release later today

just bumping so it stays alive

Have you backtested it and what were the results?

will it be like most other bots where you need to code trading strategy yourself and bot only provides the framework to do so? not to dismiss you effort but tutorial on developing reasonable strategy would be much more welcomed

If this is your first bot, then don't try to trade on all trading pairs simultaneously unless you're fond of pulling your own hair out. Start with a bot that uses a single strategy, optimized for one market, and build it well. After that do whatever you want.

thanks for your help frens, i'll look into your suggestions

ok. will lurk this thread (changed ID)

Tensorflow.js is written in C++

(He does not know)

Vue vs React vs Angular?
Going through Vue at the moment and happy with it. Seems accessible, but doesn't seem as razor-sharp robust as angular or React seem to be.

the bottlneck is not cpu retard. its network latency. fucking dunning kruger low iq fuck

these are front end frameworks user. vue is a meme as well. react is pretty much the new standard rn

Hardcode 'nigger' here and there

Aren't these trades going to get too crowded eventually?

Would love to check it out

kek you're the retard, a trading bot could run on a calculator. It requires 0 performance whatsoever so doing it in nodejs is probably the quickest, highest ROI way.

I do this for a living. My recommendation would be to already know probability theory and technical analysis as trading bots are just technical trading strategies that are too tedious to trade manually.

My second suggestion would be to not start with crypto. The reason is obvious, crypto has patterns that don't appear anywhere else. You can try but ask yourself what does your strategy do in pic related?

Also, come to terms with the reality that your first strategy will be a piece of shit. I was lucky to have been guided by someone else so my first bot was very profitable, but had a risk profile that would make actually trading it a game with the devil. That's another thing, fuck return statistics. If you get a high return strategy then that's cool, but what really matters is the risk that comes with that return. If your strategy has a 100% return over a year, but has periods in which it loses 50% of equity then you know that in the real world you are going to kill yourself way before your strategy finally makes the good trades. On the other hand, if your strategy makes 10% return over a year with its worst periods losing 1% of equity then you can easily use 10x leverage to get a 100% return, 10% risk strategy.

Attached: erectiledisfunction.png (1113x401, 82K)

this

No one fucking cares...

writes shitty bot
loses 20%
blames cpu and latency
plugs deca-core cpu to fiber optics cable
loses 15 times more

fuckin tossers never know what they're doing.

you're literally a nigger

>vue is a meme
Interesting. Why thou?

because react, that's why

brainlet

Save me from my brainletism and explain dear sir

Vue will never spread as much as react and angular is losing in adoption. React is the new standard you can drop everything else

>react
>new standard
OH NO NO NO
HO HO HO HO

Attached: PAGLIACCI.jpg (2244x3465, 1.21M)

>you're literally a nigger
a RICH nigger...

let's call things by their proper names.

Listen to yourselves... node this, cpu that... muh framework is better than your mom's framework.

FUCK THAT... shove your github repository up your ass.

Nerds like you become miners not traders.

I care about one thing and one thing only...

how the fuck is this brainlet OP gonna program any kind of shit that makes money...

and till now he's got absolutely ZERO clue.

He's not wrong. Since React changed from BSD to MIT license, there is no reason anymore to pick Vue or any other frontend framework over React. Angular scared most of their developers away by changing the way to code apps every other version.

Vue has a low entry barrier. This will crowd-out react.

And React doesn't? Come on dude.

because it's been developed by 1 gook

>butthurt react devs ITT
Your time is over boomers

some sort of arbitrage detector?

>believes slavery was wrong

nigger confirmed

Just drop the git nigger

>4 crypto to crypto transactions
>loss billions of sats
And you forgot to account for your taxes too

Attached: Screenshot_20190319_175928.png (204x197, 61K)