You have 30 seconds to tell my why this isn't a top 50 coin

youtube.com/watch?v=0hMRy7Ufu3I

Attached: 64.jpg (488x867, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBy6bGQ7pSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dags are 2017. Even Koreans have ignored it. It was a shotcoin for the last 3 months now suddenly I got to believe its ETH 2.0. Fuck off.

biz doesnt move the price stop it it's just pathetic

Its being artifically shillled and pumped on biz as bagholders offload. Why do u think there is so much price resistance as fuckers are cashing out.

stay poor

yeah i see its dumping lel

Attached: 1516748884235.png (671x566, 21K)

Because it's just like how LTO was a shitcoin that no one had ever heard of, then suddenly out of nowhere it started getting shilled by pajeets in every other thread here, that scammy exchange Bitmax started pumping it with mostly fake volume, it mooned for a couple weeks, then everyone offloaded their bags and it hasn't stopped turbo dumping since and no one even mentions its name anymore. What makes you think this will be any different?

Attached: 1504182728292.png (1088x691, 880K)

literally this. got laughed at stating this in their telegram, bunch of shills. and even admins are calling the members fantomlets and fantom marines. this is all a coordinated pnd shillfest

why do u care? if you didn't care about the ptrice you wouldn't shitpost in here like a newfag autist, LTO was a shtcoin
samefag

kys korean hustle shill

Cause this shit is shilled on Jow Forums

like ETH and BTC back in the day right?

Hahaha kk mongooltjes comparen FTM met LTO. Had ze gewaarchuwd met LTO maar ze wilden niet luisteren.

Verkoop geen FTM mensen. Dit gaat x10

pindakop

i told biz about fantom first (like i always do). it's nice to see other people posting about it. fantom is ethereum but without scailing problems. they have an alstar team led by satoshi/vitalik like andre cronje. they have partnerships with oracle, south korean governemt, etc. Bitman, etc, invested in it. fastest growing community in crypto. fantom are starting to market it. more exchanges soon, more partnerships soon, earlier mainnet. staking will lock up 70% of the circ supply. only 10 million marketcap. it's going to 10x in the short term (2-3 months). 100-1000x if they deliver or if there is ever another bull market. the fudders say shilling inst organic. that's bs. go look on twitter and telegram. they have a large, passionate and growing following.. i have 3.5 million fantom. i made most of the fantom posts last week. don't even think about taking profits until fantom is at least 100 million marketcap

Attached: 9999999.png (1262x640, 364K)

>fantom is ethereum but without scailing problems
Nice talking point but refute this
youtube.com/watch?v=LBy6bGQ7pSs

so are about 20 other projects. Hows HPB doing? lol

Please, please, please stop believing that Biz has any influence on price at such high volume. People with influence don't shill. OP is legit trying to help here, so instead of shit posting go and do some research and see what FTM is all about.

>Please, please, please stop believing that Biz has any influence on price at such high volume. People with influence don't shill. OP is legit trying to help here, so instead of shit posting go and do some research and see what FTM is all about.
this

newfags believe biz has more than 50 users on a daily kek this board is almost dead twitter shills pumped it

fanties btfo

actually i've made a living off what's shilled on Jow Forums. charts are purely human emotion so if you can read sentiment you can easily buy before green/red dildos. how many times have you seen a lowcap pump because it was shilled here? this market is still in its infancy which is whats so beautiful about it (easy mode engaged). illiquidity = easier environment to pump and dump

Attached: photo_2019-03-19_06-03-31.jpg (500x667, 35K)

I believe I've made my point.

Attached: ftm_distracted.jpg (880x440, 206K)

Attached: 1111.png (634x620, 59K)

Attached: F8DD0B24-74CF-420C-89E7-BED72BC9892F.jpg (640x1077, 299K)

> 3.5 million

Jesus user, those are going to be some heavy bags