Unironically the next ETH (in terms of growth)

Unironically the next ETH (in terms of growth)

Attached: B42s7aE8Qgluk1EyBcCDlw.png (750x750, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-exchange/
blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C'mon, it's march 2019...

im thinking about buying 20 of these, it cant get any lower right ? right

xDDDD

at this point it is just beating a dead horse.

MOON

I was thinking about buying a 100, is this a good time to go all in? It'll match my 100xlm and 50 trx stack

GOT 180 OF THIS BABYS LETS GO BOYZ!!!!!!!!!

nice fud fellas. hope you got your bags loaded

thinking about buying 100k of this crap, but afraid binance will delist this soon

hahahahahahahha, fuck no, this is the next ETH you retards: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-exchange/

Kyber is already winning this segment
REQ is done

Unless I'm mistaken they've been partnered with Kyber since 2017 ro enable cross currency payments
blog.kyber.network/kyber-network-partners-with-request-network-to-benefit-consumers-and-merchants-618524b271bd

how come no samsung pump then

Binance is the single largest owner of REQ apart from the devs. They can't de-list it otherwise make their own bags worthless.

Attached: 0_n9CNSZ2BHfg8x4z4_.png (1115x688, 58K)

Not exactly no.
Kyber is what REQ is going to call on to do currency swaps in the background, but Kyber does not have the same functionality as REQ.

I hold 10k for the lulz. My thoughts on this are:

Req was the first shitcoin to call themselves chainlink partners, so they need them for their dapp (whitepaper) to work. They thought chainlink was already done but oh lala after the poc they change programming languages and collect and aggregate was accepted 2 years after. As soon as [redacted] releases, req is gonna moon hard af. They just need to do one great thing right and moon happens. Remember that this project comes from ycombinator, at least we know that before the exitscam it will moon.

Problem is that LINK is vaporware.

sold 100k

but that is REQ's main selling point
what is REQ doing on that of that? accounting data?

LINK is so far away from being trusted to handle fiat-to-crypto transactions, that's it's not even funny.

You literally need new legislation or some sort of serious banking partnership with a recognize institution to be authorized to handle and clear millions of actual dollars. That's 5+ years away.

For now, I'll be happy if REQt delivers at least cross-crypto conversions, which those fucker's haven't yet.

Attached: Not_crypto.jpg (1000x667, 175K)

REQ whale checkin' in.

Pro-tip: buy REQ now before it breaks that ICO price resistance. Partnerships under NDA, constant development and multiple third parties already have production services using REQ and protocol usage is slowly creeping up. This is when you buy, not when it's a sure thing, when there's thousands of tx's, now. You larpers like to think you're early adopters, you're laggards. This is your last chance to show some balls and get rich.

hello mr whale who wants to dump
>github dead

>t. brainlet

What is a private repo?

i did it. my bags just filled. i litterally just wet all in and bought 1000 of these. u guys probably want sell yours now, every fukin time

I lost my house thanks to REQ

No whale is going to sell at 2 cents. Especially not after your $12 worth of buying activity, lmao. Whales will be selling upwards of 30 cents, in a laddered sort of way all the way up to ATH.

why would they develop it in a private repo?
to keep your dreams alive?
fag

Failure to launch

The team will run out of funds within a couple months

Some Plebbit fag actually assessed their holdings and found funding for at least 3-5 years.

I won't be selling anytime soon, whales aren't interested in selling at these prices. Volume is also a joke, for example, I don't even have $1M of REQ but its still a couple times more than the BTC order book. You guys ahead and sell at 5 cents.

I bought at 70 cents. I'm never gonna break even on this shitcoin.

>I bought at 70 cents. I'm never gonna break even on this shitcoin.

they were calling for $2 eoy in yesterdays thread. stick with it

don't feed this kind of crap to your fellow anons. $2 REQ eoy is the most deluded hopium shit I ever heard. We'll be lucky if BTC is even above 5k EOY. REQ is never going to be worth more than a couple of pennies ever again.

I have 300k REQ and if the price stays this low I will have accumulated 500k REQ by summer. Anybody who can not see through the baseless fud and the possibility of this doing a x100 is smoking crack. DYOR my bros. This is a hidden gem.

really is there any proof of development, beyond "private repository"..?
I liked the idea one year ago when link was .. well, $0.5, and REQ was like $0.3.
now link is.. $0.5.
and req is $0.02.
any real reason to believe req is going up?

Attached: 1548074208347.png (758x802, 849K)

Lol

mmm

>any real reason to believe req is going up?

yeah, LINK hasn't crashed yet. I believe all these util tokens will end up having similar prices in the end (range of $2-10), they will just moon in different times so that people can't time the swings properly.

this shit has burnt all of reddit and half of biz, noone will touch this crap even with a 10ft pole

Oldfags get replaced by newfags.

How much req to make $2m

You will need 5 million REQ.

LINK HASN'T CRASHED YET?! IT WENT DOWN TO FUCKING 17 CENTS YOU IMBECILE.

lost ur money, we can help user
please call
1-800-got-reqt

With 350 million tokens ready to enter the market the moment mainnet is announced you damn well better know it's about to crash for real, like the whole rest of the market did in 2019.

It went 3x from it's baseline 5k sats without news and in a full-on bear market, it's a fucking bulltrap if I ever saw one