Celer

What Jow Forums opinion on Celer? It looks good to me, so I was going to throw $500 on it just in case, but I couldn't get past the facial verification.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/binance/status/1108012063882772480
chainbulletin.com/celer-ico-concludes-resulting-in-public-disappointment-with-binance-launchpad/
twitter.com/rui_mvp/status/1108024439315333120?fbclid=IwAR35zwQA9dnQf6xg4gA40j4o1etPNOOwihrV7IvzOmsPx8b3a3eSuRqPQf4
youtu.be/dS-0THgb4hk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, more celer for me

>too ugly to even show your face to bucktooth gooks

No need to be mean...

But want I meant was that there is automatic computer facial recognition step through the app you need to do. I tried several times and I got several 'successful fails'. I think its cause I grew a beard since my ID.

It failed like 7x for me during the "nod your head" part, but bruteforcing eventually succeeded.

for me the verfication on the app doesn't even load. I downloaded the app and scanned the qr code, all I get is a black screen with instructions like "sufficent light" "no hats" and when I press continue it just loads for 2 minutes and stops

Yes goys, buy these shit coins

Chink scam

Scam that is selling 6% of their total supply for 4million usd. Do not fall for this biz

Shit don’t scare me like this

Only 20% is in circulation, Ranjeet, no need to FUD since there's a cap of $1500, you'll still get in buddy.

Kek it won't even sell out in 10 days

I'm sure it will, historically binance ICOs do very well, so people will blindly buy this shit.

But will they buy when it goes to exchange?

kek at whoever buys this. I guess you didnt see the seed sale price

Scam

What about it?

There’s plenty to go around no need to fud

I’m not fudding user, generally interested and want to know why it’s a good buy or not

You do realise that CZ is just making coins up and throwing them onto his shitty ICO platform for you to buy. They will never evnetuate into anything other than lining his pockets. He is a scammer in a suit. Always has been.

Ye, but so far every single one on launchpad tokens strated trading above their ico price.
CELR is going anywhere from x2 to x10 on the first day

Theres been how many shitcoins launched so far? 2? The 3rd flip of the coin could land on tails

Everybody ready to go?

be quick and it's a safe 5x-10x.

Iirc, BTT would have sold outin 18'', if not for the technical difficulties.
How fast do we close now?

How quick do you reckon, hours? Days? Weeks?

next fetch kek?

fuck, bnb already dumping
$5 when the sell starts

you need to buy into the ico after 0.5seconds to even have a chance to get in.

Order still in queue, had to fucking log in once the timer went to zero... How long does it take for the request to be processed?

WTF, when the sale started, I had to relogin.
Did I lose?

Son of a bitch fucked me with the log-in as well

Same happened to me... In the queue as we speak.

had to re-login and then it told me multiple times that I did not have enough funds so had to refresh more times REEEEEEE

I think evwryone had to re-login

Why was there no "BUY ALL I CAN AFFORD" button during the sale.
Put up an order for like 75% of my bnb stack, cos fuck I am not that quick in maths

Attached: Image 2.png (1327x260, 20K)

Did you get your order processed? Mine is still in the queue

Fugg

Yikes. Unless your stack is less than 2k you're going to get auto bounced

Still in queue... how long does this take?

Still in queue, yep.
At least bnb is not dumping yet

Attached: Image 3.png (783x266, 12K)

Still in queue guess binance fkd us again

WE GOT FUCKED BOYS

Utter fuckery. Relog ofcourse

Lets see if some anons got through the queue. Still waiting here as well

Bnb dumping still in queue

WE GOT FUCKED OVER - IM IN THE QUEUE - HAD TO RELOGIN

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-19 at 14.15.04.png (648x238, 16K)

This is such BS
I got in at 0.34% and still in the queue

Its over

Its over. Only people, that got in were the chinks.

Purchase unsuccessful nice after waiting on queue fk this

What % did you get in at ?

i hope everyone with celer gets a shit load of cancer with it

DIDNT GET IT IN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

got in at 0.19% still got fucked

Lol, no one got it. I fucking gurantee that all coins were bought by fucking funds are safu himself

for fuck sake went in when there were only 3 contributors still did not get in

>I got in at 0.34% and still in the queue
It said 0.34% to all of us, my nigga.
The spaces are reserved for the chinks, deal with it.
And of course, never buy the shitcoin, let Binance lose money from pumping it now.

RYAAAAAAAAAA
It's literally dumping

Attached: 1521745488449.png (1600x900, 863K)

Everyone outside CZ's circle had to login in again. What a coincidence.

lmao

I don't even try to get in to these binance ico's since it's obvious that they're rigged

Where is it tradeable?

They let in a few outsiders to make it look fair, I know a person who got in BTT. It's always worth a try, it's like buying a lottery ticket and worst case you get refunded.

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE fuck the split-eyed fucker

I mean BNB

EVEN THE FUCKINGGGGGG CAPTCHA WAS RIGGED

UNREADABLE FUCKING SIGNS

p.s. market sold 1000 BNB just now at $15, bought them at $12, at least I got that

Attached: kekkk.jpg (179x170, 10K)

I also had to relogin. I knew I was fucked. Won't even try next time.

Got logged out and it took me 3 tries to log back in due to "network issues" and it took me another 3 tries to place my order due to "insufficient balance".
Binance just tweeted twitter.com/binance/status/1108012063882772480

Same brother, same.

Boycott this fucking site

Reminder that celer uses chainlink

Their facial recognition is stupid. It doesn't work well. Fucking junk. Spent an hour back and forth with support yesterday and now they want me to make a fucking video of me masturbating my dog while my wife stands on her head naked in the background. I tried to get verified before I move all my funds from Coinbase now that their fees are the worst in the entire industry. Binance facial verification is complete trash. I might just cash out and put my meager $18k USD worth of crypto into boomer ETFs.

Come to Bitstamp

did anyone actually get any celer?

Nope, look at the twitter shitshow, this time literally noone got in

Only the fastest clickers this side of Mississipi, like

I got the fucking same, what bullshti

I would be one of those if my fucking BNB balance had loaded

Same shit happened to all of us, now the chinks have my ID for nothing.

Great, probably jerking over it. What I cunt, I was literally seconds into making an order then waited it queue for nothing. It made me re log in to begin with but instead I just used another window I had open of Binance which was signed and went to the launch pad and it worked, so I was pretty quick compared to others that had to sign in but still didn’t get any

some cunt on twitter didnt get logged out and manage to get it in 6 seconds

I got in the que when it showed 8 contributers, but didn't get filled.
Did anyone here get in? At this point I doubt that even a single non-Chinese person got into the sale.

i saw 2 brown people on twiter that got in

they probably live somewhere near binances servers

don't be mad anons, you can always buy when this gets listed.

D:

I know one.
At x10 price? That'd be rad

Haha yeah pass on that ranjeet. Maybe I'll pick up a bag in 6 months when it's a quarter the price

whaat a fucking clusterfuck i was really hoping to get in, how the fuck cz cant buy proper hardware with all the billions flowing in every day

The sales are designed this way on purpose. If everyone can buy in at ICO you couldn't sell at 4x when the trading starts.
Binance could easily either A)sell more tokens, B) at a higher price or C) with a lower personal cap, like $300 or so.

chainbulletin.com/celer-ico-concludes-resulting-in-public-disappointment-with-binance-launchpad/
>somewhat unhappy
Fucking CZ, let's actually report Launchpad ICO-s to the SEC

Launchpad is designed to pump bnb.
Cz says 39k ppl tried to buy in, 3500 succeeded. If they made a proper kyc queue/lottery, bnb would have 10 times fewer buyers

WTF is this statistic: 39003 people tried to buy, 3129 people got some. 35000 people will be somewhat unhappy. Such a pajeet move.

Attached: Laughing pepe.jpg (400x386, 34K)

There's no way 10% of buyers got in

THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO GOT IN

twitter.com/rui_mvp/status/1108024439315333120?fbclid=IwAR35zwQA9dnQf6xg4gA40j4o1etPNOOwihrV7IvzOmsPx8b3a3eSuRqPQf4

youtu.be/dS-0THgb4hk

AHAH chink army.

Are those the guys who dump the entire top 20 into a synchronised fall?

one in 12 people got in my ass, 10 in 10 chinks and 0 in 10 non-subhumans got in

How come no one here got in? I did.

didnt you get logged out?

Are you a chink?