Sending ERC20 tokens without owning any ETH

Sending ERC20 tokens without owning any ETH.
Thinking this won't be new standard.

Attached: bizcompletestate.png (640x300, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

relay.0xbtc.io/
medium.com/@admazzola/how-to-transfer-0xbtc-with-no-eth-f88a95598c3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> thinking ETH will be over 20 bucks with proof of stake implementation

Holy shit. No wonder ETH pumped recently.

pathetic pajiiiti

looks like you used crayons to draw this. you pajeets have been talking about this lava shit for a year now and still no results.

Begone pajeet

Is lava what you call diarrhea on the streets of New Delhi?

You can literally use it. It's working you god damn pajeet

relay.0xbtc.io/

It came out like 1 or 2 days ago so there are not many transactions yet but it is literally what is depicted in OP's post

redpill me on how I make money off this.

Not bad Infernal Faggot, not bad at all.

Can confirm it works, I've turned thousands of 0xbtc to lava and turned back into 0xbtc in a few seconds

yeah, it might be, but you will never be able to get those transactions mined without eth changing hands. nobody will ever allow ethereum to accept anything other than ether for fees.

services like this don't make any sense for worthless tokens like 0xbtc though. layered networks of tx-relayers, and self-mined transactions that give the miner a fee are necessary for privacy tokens on ethereum, but that's their only use.

really all that does is obsolete coins like monero, something like this is never going to be used for value(less) tokens like in the case of 0xbtc

And Bitcoin keeps dying and coming back. It hasn't evolved at all since 2009 except for the blockchain getting bigger in size. It still can't scale and can be 51% attacked. 0xBitcoin takes Bitcoin, puts it on Ethereum, and remains a pure mined decentralized currency. It can be programmed into dapps and there is no official team working on it, just volunteers and computer science graduates. Vitalik has talked about a service like Lava and here it is. You want your money bags, then day trade shitcoins. There is something special about this one, but it has no money up front to fund exchange listings. It's under the radar and has been for over a year.

Attached: 0xlava.png (842x742, 129K)

come on you faggots I sense something big here, tell me how to profit off of it.

Accumulate over 10k, wait 3-5 years, be a millionaire while >90% of Jow Forums committed suicide

>Accumulate over 10k
Of?

nvm did my own research because OP is a fag

medium.com/@admazzola/how-to-transfer-0xbtc-with-no-eth-f88a95598c3c

"The Solidity contract that makes this possible is called the Lava Token contract. In this case, it is a 1:1 Proxy Token for 0xBTC"

I have 800 0xBTC already, kind of forgot about it. Will get more now.

Yep, because taking tokens out of circulation for staking profits, and allowing mass adoption and increasing network effect, are negative effects on price. I bet you are very smart and successful.

I forgot all about it too, caught it in feb at 12 cents and you just cant ignore the facts and tech, guaranteed 10-100x

Imagine holding more than 10k of this mineable.

Future millionaire

Howmuch to make it?

Attached: 1552822967980.png (417x393, 277K)