Wakey Wakey Wagie. Just look at the time. You're gonna be late for work at this rate...

Wakey Wakey Wagie. Just look at the time. You're gonna be late for work at this rate. You'll have to skip breakfast and brushing your teeth. Remember, the health of your teeth is of no concern to the business so long as you can still do your job. Now quit dillydallying, put a big smile on your face and head out quick!

Attached: I LOVE MY JOB.png (1024x809, 1.09M)

NO NO NO I DONT WANNA!! MOMMY PLEASE NO!

Attached: 2ac.jpg (593x601, 44K)

What are you going to do today fellow NEET?

Attached: NEET.jpg (2048x1447, 450K)

Is working 30h/week from home as programmer the ideal job?

Gonna make shitty meme edits, watch Lost in Space then play Red Dead Redemption my dude.

Attached: neet life.png (946x631, 377K)

>ideal
>job
pick one faggot

Attached: aaa.png (1437x908, 103K)

Night shift jobs. Then you can have the whole day to yourself.

This

Well fuck...

/Thread

But its raining!

Why bother being a neet if you aren’t rich?

Is this motherfucker taunting me? I have to deal with rush hour traffic, waking up at the crack of dawn even when I don't want to get up and shitty office politics. And guess what asswipe, despite this harsh reality I live in I still have a job. I make money, fulfill my responsibilities as an adult and I am not ashamed when a bombshell babe asks me if I have a job or not. You on the other hand are a scourge to society. Nothing more than a bottom feeder swimming around looking for scraps. Don't you ever mock me for having a damned job again.

Because avoidant personality disorder doesn't allow you to have social contacts anyways.

Bit weak if you ask me. It's not like bombshell blondes walk into your office any time soon..

Why be rich when you have enough to live a decent life playing vidya and jogging at the park? Life doesnt have to revolve around STDs and lambos m8.

I make 120k aud (before tax) stock trading and still work a minimum wage slave job. Is it time to quit?

>taking pride in misery and an unfulfilled life made all the more worse doing something you hate just to impress a one night skank
The absolute state of you wagies

Attached: Soros_the-evil-George-Soros_c_f_70.jpg (308x236, 35K)

Teach me aussie bro

I have an independent stock adviser that gives me signals to trade at my discretion. It also helps to have a lot of capital (200k+) to get any decent gains.

advisor*

Who is it

If I get in early maybe I can leave a little early... can’t go over my allotted 37.5 hours!

I think one of the big wigs (Herschel Bossberg) is coming today so I better tuck in my shirt and give a white glove cleaning to all aisles!

Oops! Looks like last nights crew didn’t feel like cleaning or facing at all, hehe those rascals...guess I better do their work too!

I really feel motivated now that I got my .25 raise! That’s a MAX raise for my position...

To sleep. Sweet life zack and Cody!

Attached: 1536731037204.png (5760x3240, 1000K)

Can't advise you on that. Find someone you like. Currently at 1.2k profit on the US stock market.

Based but, he said “the ideal job”, not “the ideal”

What we need to do is implement the 30-32 hour work week, it leaves you with considerably more free time that you can enjoy while being less tired and you'll be still just as productive.

heh, should try this life