Why did you not listen, user?

Attached: fantomm.png (320x320, 6K)

maybe because it's vaporware and will crash hard?

It already crashed, did you even bother to research anything? The ICO price was $0.04 USD; the bottom was in. Now we go up.

Lol actually listened to Biz and read up on this project. Hidden gem for sure and up 25% lol. Thanks /bros

Attached: 1552908138672.jpg (480x480, 51K)

yes. I researched. It came out and crashed because it's worthless. Tons of bagholders were created. Fantom made a deal with Bitmax to fake volume pump + start throwing money at crypto youtubers to pump their shit so they can exit scam

stop shilling that shit

You’re such a selfish faggot.

shut up little faggot. u sad because u sold? next time READ up on the project properly. the volume is up by 30% because it got listed at a chink exchange DigiFinex who's top 6 exchange by adjusted volume.

THANKS I BOUGHT UR BAGS HAHAHAHA

You really think some gooks can come out with a 1000x superior version of ethereum in 5 months while geniuses like vitalik are working 5 years on ETH? Even if their ridiculous claims were true, nobody care for tech, it's all about adoption, and ethereum is miles ahead

>trusts chink exchanges with their made up numbers and buys their coins on idex/kucoin

I won't ever touch this shit

Ethereum ahead on adoption? HAHAHHAHAHAHAH.

You absolute fcking retard. Ethereum i 15 tps max. So how can they have adoption when all TPS is maximized almost by ERC20 moving around?

Fcking absolute brainlet.

look up the ethereum enterprise alliance

Attached: eth.png (736x621, 41K)

I’m thankful that I’m not as short sighted as you. You will look back on your choice to stay on the sidelines with regret.

>It already crashed, did you even bother to research anything? The ICO price was $0.04 USD; the bottom was in. Now we go up.
this.

don't take profits until fantom is at least 100 million marketcap in 2-3 months

wtf are you talking about. nobody on digifinex cares about this.

Attached: state of fanties.png (1882x848, 169K)

>actually listened to Biz
you listened to me. not biz. biz are brainlets. im the only user that post about hidden gems on here. i always get ignored, called a pajeet, called a discord pnd group.. then a week later they fomo in

I will laugh at you when this proofs to be another OMG/ICON/NEO/WTC/VEN before it can even reach 20m marketcap

Ethereum enterprise means nothing. It's just basically a NCBI for education.

Ethereum has 0 practical business adoption, like pretty much every other crypto including fantom.

Fck off pajeet.

the absolute state

you and the 5 other chinks that suddendly started shilling this in every thread to finally get rid of their bags. it will happen soon

how much needed to make it?

>You really think some gooks can come out with a 1000x superior version of ethereum in 5 months while geniuses like vitalik are working 5 years on ETH? Even if their ridiculous claims were true, nobody care for tech, it's all about adoption, and ethereum is miles ahead
wrong. ethereum is an overpriced shitcoin that can't scale. fantom can

those who engineered this pump are the ones you are buying off now brainlets. kek, newfags never learn.

and it's bigger than everything fantom will ever have.
BAT, RLC, AGI all actually good projects with huge partners, all run on ethereum and will take off this year
Meanwhile fanties dream of mainnet and smartcities

>look up the ethereum enterprise alliance
fantom has partners just as big... oracle for example..

yes lets believe what some gooks claim they have.

"muh adoption" fuck off pajeet.

I'm here to make money. If you think cryptos will get valued on fundamantal value instead of speculative value you are fcking deluded anyway.

have fun gambling on your whitepaper projects then

>you and the 5 other chinks that suddendly started shilling this in every thread to finally get rid of their bags. it will happen soon
i was the only person shilling fantom on here last week. i see others have done their research, seen fantoms potential, bought some and started posting about it to. i bought at this price last week, and i am not selling.

oh and btw if fantom is so good and the pump is so real and totally not driven by fake volume, why is LITERALLY NO ONE trading it on the hyped up new exchange listing?

>those who engineered this pump are the ones you are buying off now brainlets. kek, newfags never learn.
look at these salty brainlets fudding because they didn't buy at 8 million and it's now 11

sorry we are in the market for longer then a year and saw this shit 100 times. Some vaporware gets shilled out of nowhere, it pump 50% everyone thinks he is a genius until it dump 80%. old bagholders are happy, new bagholders are created

>and it's bigger than everything fantom will ever have.
>BAT, RLC, AGI all actually good projects with huge partners, all run on ethereum and will take off this year
>Meanwhile fanties dream of mainnet and smartcities
you obviously haven't look at fantoms partnerships.. they have partnered with multi-billion dollar companies like oracle and governments.. stop spewing your ignorance on biz... ethereum is an overpriced shitcoin that can't scale.. fantom can scale and is only 11 million marketcap. .... you keep holding eth as it bleeds while i 10-1000x on fantom

just like carvertical partnered with bmw right?
and fantom can scale because they say so

I made a new coin btw, called Photom, It's a second generation DAG smart contract enabled platform, 10x more TPS than fantom and can scale to have 100000x more. Testnet Q2
BUY BUY BUY THIS IS BETTER THAN ETHEREUM

lmaoing at these buttmad boat missers hard

Attached: 1541609195072.jpg (538x530, 26K)

fantom is ethereum without scaling problems.. and only 11 million marketcap

>lmaoing at these buttmad boat missers hard
it's just one person fudding because he missed the train

will you continue to ignore the brainlet fantom team just paid a chink exchange for listing only to have literally 0 volume after listing? They also paid chico crypto to not call them out

yes

Thing is he actually hasn't missed the train. He is just too proud to admit he was wrong. Back in the day when ETH was around $7 people thought they "missed the train"... now we know they haven't

>will you continue to ignore the brainlet fantom team just paid a chink exchange for listing only to have literally 0 volume after listing? They also paid chico crypto to not call them out
it was only listed a few hours ago while everyone is sleeping so obviously it won't have much volume at the start.. you aren't the brightest user on here are you

I hope anyone with a brain will see through this coordinated shill attack those last days+fake bitmax pump+paying off youtubers to shill them
it's so fucking obvious.
the rest of you greedy fucks buy in and hold to 10x xD

>Thinks everyone in the world sleeps at the same time
>Doesn't realize it's best evening trading hours for whole asian region

>Thing is he actually hasn't missed the train. He is just too proud to admit he was wrong. Back in the day when ETH was around $7 people thought they "missed the train"... now we know they haven't
yeah.. i meant he missed the bottom

>I hope anyone with a brain will see through this coordinated shill attack those last days+fake bitmax pump+paying off youtubers to shill them
>it's so fucking obvious.
>the rest of you greedy fucks buy in and hold to 10x xD
you've posted 30 times in this thread.. you obviously want price to drop to buy back in (not happening) or like the other user said are too proud to admit you are wrong

I find it amusing when people that are against a certain coin take the time out of their day to comment and keep commenting on posts about how shitty that coin is. Makes me think they really want the price to drop, or they don't want it to go up too quick because they are still accumulating.

Have a look at top 100 coins currently... are you honestly telling me that Fantom won't be on this list in near future? Yes top 25 or top 10 will be a battle, but top 100? Come on mate, we are going top 100 so stop being proud, and buy in now. I only got 50,000 all I can get right now but it will be enough for me.

i just want to keep biz from falling for this but I think it's too late anyway so I will let you have your shilfest in this thread, have fun. As soon as people are making gains they turn their brain off, bullmarket is still far away with so many people still falling for scams like this

Fair point, but you keep claiming things without actually backing them up, minus that screenshot of the low volume on the new exchange. Have a look at KuCoin and it's buy orders currently.

Crypto, same as share market is a very selfish game, I don't trust people shilling on here but I also don't trust people that say they try to save someone else's money by exposing a scam. Why? You seem to like Etherium, do you remember threads from back in the day? They looked a lot like this, people like us talking about how moon/scam that coin is. I didn't buy, thought surely it's a scam...

So I am just like the fantom team, claiming things that I can't proof.
Their team is trying their hardest to pump this. They are paying youtubers and are shilling it on biz for days, they even use biz jargon in their telegram group. Then they got it listed on a known fake volume exchange, so they can have a fake volume pump it to go with the bought hype. Kucoin just follows, it's where biz is buying. Of course you can make money with it and it will continue to pump but at some point selling pressure will be too high and then they will unload their bags. Keep in mind there are so many ICO bagholders who would be happy to sell at 500 sats. Also don't think just because it's low marketcap it can't dump

There’s nothing new under the sun, and history will continue to repeat itself. Whether in this market or any other market. Hindsight is 20/20, and a lot of people will miss out on life changing gains because they couldn’t see the big picture at the moment the opportunity was presented. I think Fantom has a bright future, and anyone that can see that now will benefit greatly. If you don’t see it, you don’t see it. There will be more opportunities in the future... there’s nothing new under the sun.

>So I am just like the fantom team, claiming things that I can't proof.
>Their team is trying their hardest to pump this. They are paying youtubers and are shilling it on biz for days, they even use biz jargon in their telegram group. Then they got it listed on a known fake volume exchange, so they can have a fake volume pump it to go with the bought hype. Kucoin just follows, it's where biz is buying. Of course you can make money with it and it will continue to pump but at some point selling pressure will be too high and then they will unload their bags. Keep in mind there are so many ICO bagholders who would be happy to sell at 500 sats. Also don't think just because it's low marketcap it can't dump
fuck you lying piece of shit. they didnt pay anyone to shill it on biz. look at biz archive. i was the only user posting about fantom last week. im the user that shilled chx. got everyone here a 5x. before that i shilled ravencoin and holochain. see a trend here. i am the first to shill quality projects before they pump. no one is selling their fantom until at least 100 million marketcap.

sure, there were like 4 threads daily in the catalog. you weren't the only one. also everyone can claim this shit. the old: "I told you to buy antshares at 0.1$! , now I tell you to buy X" thread

This was me. Not this time. 500k FTM locked and loaded.

because i have too much money to buy into low cap coins without causing a 50% pump due to low liquidity

Attached: 1524152062049.png (380x496, 132K)

Will I make it with 200K?

You just make small staggered buy orders. Is this your first time being rich?

yes it is, the bad thing about having made it in the 2017 bullrun is i can't have fun with my frens and ride low cap pumps with them

Why don't you just make it again using 2x the money you started with last time, so that you end up 3x as rich in total

Thanks based user

You could have bought ~100 BTC worth last week with no one even noticing and have 150 BTC right now.

Just pump it for us a little, come on mate.. chuck a bloody BTC or two in there right now.

that's what i'm doing, but i'm all in btc, just like the last time. i made 200 btc profit margin longing iota and xrp on bitfinex in the last bullrun. it was like cheating, no one used margin on altcoins back then except for bitfinex

2x from here. HAHAHA stay poor.

hahahaha you think people in crypto are actually smart enough to organize a syndicate like this? you're mistaken you pathetic fuck. 90% of projects are broke and can't manage their money properly. just accept this is another korean coin starting a new cycle. it gets easier to buy when you constantly see that you are wrong.

awr445l

>thinks he is the smartest guy in crypto
>admits fantom can't manage their money properly
>buys the top

Fantom genuinely has the most potential to 100x

Attached: 1111.png (634x620, 59K)

professional name & logo lmao

got nothing better to do with your time?

You think that doesn't matter? Fantom is a killer name Tbh.

trying to fud but failing at it this obviously = newfag

binance?

Attached: 66666.png (592x424, 53K)

let them FUD it while the rest of us silently buy. then it will continue to pump 200% and they will be buying our bags weeks later at the top. this is how the cycle goes per usual

How is "Ethereum" better? They both arr retarded

>inspect element
kys sage

>
>>inspect element
>kys sage
wtf r u talking about

Attached: 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666.png (1092x352, 18K)

Anons, help me out here. Do we still have room for growth?

>Anons, help me out here. Do we still have room for growth?
i just bought more 30 minutes ago.. 100m marketcap in 2-3 months. dont you dare sell until then

We're not even at a quarter of ico price, wtf do u think

i won't, i was in XRB during december 2017 since 10k sats (or 2$) and sold around the top. I know value when I see it

Pump is sticking. We're all going to make it bros.

My thoughts exactly. This reminds me of the early days of XRB

I'm literally getting antshares vibes

ready to buy the tippy-top user?

Attached: teahousehongkongairport.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

FUCK ALL OF YOU AND ALL TWITTER SHILLERS PIECES OF SHIT

Kek. Apparently no room for pullback, small consolidation. Matter of time before it pumps through next resistance.

I feel sorry for anyone who didn't get in.

Next leg up is over 1 cent. You can still get in now and say you bought Fantom for less than a penny.

Holy shit you are legitimately stupid. Its important to step back occasionally and realize just how fucking dumb the shills shitposting here actually are.

True. It's highly likely we break through that. Volume is good. Will act probably as next support.

>Holy shit you are legitimately stupid. Its important to step back occasionally and realize just how fucking dumb the shills shitposting here actually are.

Attached: 555555555555555555555555555555.png (1062x552, 28K)

The only one in this whole fucking pajeety shill thread who is telling the truth? Reminds me of the good old 2018 bull days.

Keep bagholding faggots, but don't cry after it crashed back down.

Oh pictures of random enterprises. Must be true then. Chinks and gooks never ever lied before, right? Fucking pajeetery thread

why sven bother? let them buy the top. twitter is already laughing that fantom is the next link of /biz. buying bags of a failed shitcoin made by gooks and chinks requires a low IQ anyways so i am not mad with the pnd twitter shills really. will be a nice newfag purge ála ICX or VET

The first batch of payment apps are being built with POSBANK and SikSin.

You really are a dumb fuck, aren't you? Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a child?

Twitter is full of normie idiots that think they are going to get rich off ripple

proof? because they said so?

twitter was smart enough to call the bottom weeks before this sub. anyone buying now is buying 2x twitter bags.

twitter caught LTO, CHX, and QNT, way before this board could get their grubby hands on it. I only ever come here to shill you my bags once I've loaded up a week prior.

Nice consolidation here before the next leg up