Money Laundering

What do you know about it? How is it being done?

Attached: 107.png (1280x800, 7K)

Hello Mr. Government.

Hello Mr. Jow Forums

> No for real I wanna know more

Be forewarned: If I so much get a whiff of anyone attempting to launder money and I'll report your ass to the National Crime Agency faster than a "one minute man" if you get my drift. Pay your taxes because the alternative isn't worth it punk.

Is it for educational purposes????

Yeah let's talk about ML stuff and get arrested all together. Just pay your fucking taxes and be a good goy like everyone else. It isn't worth it.

How about we discuss this subject without pointing fingers and being paranoid?

> Spread knowledge not threats lol

Ill tell you only if you pay me 100000 bitbeans.

Attached: 1552668071574.jpg (750x529, 53K)

Yes, I ain't tryin to end my life

DM me your paypal lol

Implying anyone on biz pays taxes

Post your badge and ill tell you everything sir

The government should be happy for ML. It's where criminals take money obtained from illicit activities, put them into legitimate businesses and pay taxes.

True you got me there. NEET life is a real boon and bane.

Look at these green texts. Get the fuck out of here

Agreed.

>obtained from illicit activities
and this is the issue. We don't want anything to do with illicit funds. It's not solely about the taxes.

>we

red flags

>Mission failed
Fuck it.

I know that it happens all the time and all politicians are on it. Many politicians have to do it themselves. There is actually no punishment for money laundering as long as you do it through the right people. But try to do it on your own and it's the same as stepping on their turf, so you will get caught even if the volume you launder is minuscule compared to the real players.

Sent ;)

>We don't want anything to do with illicit funds.

Yeah that's why when you come across a drug dealer's giant stash of cash you just burn it all right because we wouldn't want anything to do with dirty money.

In my downtown area I see a bunch of shops that have been open forever that NO ONE ever goes into. They're probably all for ML.

Seen this, I agree.

Attached: pjh1yp0l1iaz[1].jpg (1250x456, 186K)

Binance created for money laundering.
CZ is backed by Vancouver Chinese mafia and everyone knows that they are the biggest laundering mafia ever. CZ is from Vancouver too.

I use tide pods. Works pretty well though I do lose a percentage of the money in the process.

>tfw payed $45k in taxes a month ago

Attached: 1524007728685.jpg (1024x962, 67K)