One billion coin total supply

>One billion coin total supply
>Entire crypto market cap including EVERY coin equals $140bil
>LINK cap currently $166 pitiful million
>If every penny from every other coin flowed into LINK, 139 billion 834 million dollars, its value would still only be $140/coin
>For LINK to be worth $1,000, its market cap would have to be a trillion fucking dollars
>For each coin to be worth a mere five shithog dollars, its market cap would have to be 5 billion... which would currently put it in the top 4, above Litecoin
Explain this shit. I've only just come back to Jow Forums since PND/XMR was all the rage. Why is Jow Forums suddenly so gullible? This coin isn't making anyone rich. The smart money is on 'classic' coin revival, the devs who've continued to work as opposed to scamming you lot then bailing. They're unfashionable, they're old, but they're still going and they'll come back to life. IMO think LTC, NMC, VTC, PPC. Coin supply in the millions, not the billions, yet about the same price as LINK. These might one day make you rich. Whereas LINK, it's literally impossible that it'll ever be worth much.

Attached: 309621-LINK.png (300x300, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/10195853
warosu.org/biz/thread/11647832
warosu.org/biz/thread/10189712
warosu.org/biz/thread/10278422
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peercoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/namecoin/
youtube.com/watch?v=21kGmCsJ5ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=LW4YL-u6oag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sigh. The market caps aren't real. One single person could sell .001 of a Bitcoin for $100k and the market cap would magically be in the trillions, even though it's really not. We need a better way of calculating that's not just supply * last traded price.

this isn't true if you've got fair volume. it's easily sufficient to calculate a fair market cap.

>market cap meme on a utility token meant to be locked up
You’re either admitting you’re low IQ or admitting you’re too lazy to read. If you admit you’re low IQ I will explain it to you but if you’re just lazy you can fuck off. So what’ll it be, OP?

There's a third option whereby I educate you that the burden of proof as the accuser is on your shoulders, but I imagine that'll come up in school soon so get back to me.

I've got some bad news about volume as well...

I don't know dude I just bought because of the memes

Honestly not trying to fud but I have a big concern with Chainlink. Chainlink has been on Ropsten for a year and everyone was expecting all these potential partners to test on the test net. The team even told people to keep an eye on Ropsten to see the customers using the network. Well for 55 weeks the only transactions on Ropsten have been regular peeps taking the 100 Ropsten link from the faucet. There has been absolutely no requests for data. In fact, someone asked Thomas why and then Thomas made a run to show it works. Well I see Thomas's request for data but it is the only one.

Why is there no testing on Ropsten? Where are all these customers/partners/devs that are supposed to be creaming their pants at the potential of Chainlink? I know the lack of communication, lack of updates from Sergey, lack of social media presence, increasing competition from Mobius are all red flags but this may be the largest.

Does anyone actually want to use Chainlink?

Attached: 1552508983771.png (900x1600, 498K)

>Entire crypto market cap including EVERY coin equals $140bil
It was $830bil just a little over a year ago (which was 60x what it was a little over a year before that)

>me giving a fuck about you understanding something you’re too egotistical to admit you don’t understand
Nope. Enjoy being pathetically insecure for the rest of your life. Bye now.

Nice fud wanKer.

90% of tokens will be locked up.

This is the bottom of crypto.

We will see 20 TRILLION mcap in 2020.

Link will be top 5 in 2020.

Do the math now that I’ve given you all the variables.

warosu.org/biz/thread/10195853
warosu.org/biz/thread/11647832
warosu.org/biz/thread/10189712
warosu.org/biz/thread/10278422
you need to go back

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

YOU ARE A MANIAC!

Perhaps I didn't quite make my point clear. It's the sheer number of LINK coins which is a problem. The market cap, i.e all the money invested in the coin, divided by the number of coins, that's what determines the value of each coin. I think that's clear, right? So, for one coin to be worth 5 dollars, the entire market has to be worth one billion coins times 5 dollars. 5 billion dollars.
5 billion is a lot. It puts it in the top 4, of thousands of coins. That's only to achieve 5 bucks per coin.
Look at XMR on the other hand, I think that has like 17 million coins total supply. So the market dollar capacity is only divided by 17 million, not a fucking billion.
PPC on the other hand is about the same price, but has a circulating supply of 25,272,626. Devs are still active after many years and it's 50 cents.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/peercoin/
Same with NMC, devs are alive, nobody scammed, price is under a dollar, coin supply is only 14,736,400.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/namecoin/
These coins MIGHT just make you rich. LINK literally fucking can't. I just don't get why anyone would have such faith in, and put all of their money into, something which will at best yield mediocre returns. And look for what it's worth, I legit have been here since the XMR threads, bought 2 fucking houses with the money I made, and am now so overwhelmed with the ferocious shitstorm of paid actors dancing on stage and endless coins just trying to cash in on pump and dumps, that my money is on the old, still-living, original innovators.

Attached: xmr.png (929x343, 43K)

What you're forgetting is all of crypto is current on a downswing. The entire cryptospace could do a x4 and still not be back to its top.

Yeah but what kind of returns are you expecting here? I mean I've seen people galloping around asserting that they'll sell for 1k/piece. That's more than all cryptos ever combined have ever been worth even at their peak. Don't get me wrong, I think this guy is right...we'll see massive money pumped into cryptos in coming years, but it doesn't change the fact that every penny pumped into LINK, is shared between such a vast number of coins that it'll never be worth more than 10x its current value. So who cares. There are massively more lucrative coins out there, ones which might actually make you rich.

There will not be 1 billion circulating LINK you brainlet.

What do you mean?
Are you talking about this thing...?
>35% going to Node Operators and to Incentivize the Ecosystem
>35% will be sold in the Public Token Sale
>30% will go to the Company for Continued Development
blah blah and so on... is that what you mean? Someone wrote on a website that 'some of these coins aren't real, they're not going to be sold I promise'? It's not compelling enough when hundreds of millions of dollars are involved. Those coins are as liquid as any other. Besides, how many of those billion are you trusting people to not sell? 10%? Still 900 million coins in circulation. 90%? Still 100 million, multiple times more than the other coins i've posted ITT.
Explain yourself.

Nothing to explain really. Most link holders don't understand API's, oracles or market caps... The fundamental basis for the delusional valuation of link is that the value of the network will somehow be equal to the value of the partners that might use it, in other words, this shit stinks

>value of the network will somehow be equal to the value of the partners that might use it
Yeah this means nothing, the value is dictated by the available money, end of. So yeah it does stink. Jow Forums a few years back wouldn't have been interested. I wonder how much more of a circus it'll become.
youtube.com/watch?v=21kGmCsJ5ZM

>he didn't read the white paper
NGMI

>wank id

Liquidity At Price.

No, you just have to have one person willing to buy one LINK token for 5 dollars for the marketcap to appear as such

166 million market cap and they just released or are about to realize mainnet? They are babies with a 166 million cap, think of how many companies with actual established products have caps like that. This is how you know the crypto market is going to bleed for a long time before it goes back up again

>yfw there's incels who come here to FUD a token they own

Weird

you are a brainlet

If every penny from every other coin would flow into link, the market cap would be way higher than 140b, it would be over 1t easily.

youtube.com/watch?v=LW4YL-u6oag
rasheet did a good review on chainlink

Attached: 1549043370224.png (498x621, 147K)

kek
saved

>it’s another OP pretends not to know what market cap is
It’s all so tiresome

we actually went full circle with the FUD twice now. Bullish

Remember back in 2017 when retards were shilling low supply coins because people would magically pay more for them?

Wew lads, this thread really brings me back to the good ol days of retards getting rich off of retarded assumptions.

Chainlink will be the Cisco of the dot-com bubble. Cisco peaked at $555bn in 2000. Account for inflation and in today's dollars that would be about $815bn. Now consider the difference between communications (social media) from 2000 to 2019. It's not even close. Ideas and information spread quicker and the audience is global. $1 trillion is not as absurd as it sounds when you take these things into consideration.

in your dreams faggot

no one is fudding, it's just the truth. ya got scammed

saved

Actually, bitcoin is like FTP and chainlink will be the HTTP

>The market cap, i.e all the money invested in the coin, divided by the number of coins, that's what determines the value of each coin.
Market cap is a derivative of price, not the other way around. Nice try though.