Whats your guys opinion on this? I feel like picking up a bag

Whats your guys opinion on this? I feel like picking up a bag.

Attached: 0xbtc.png (1300x1500, 291K)

Attached: greatinvestment.png (730x513, 30K)

fuck off with your pajeet coin

fud is strong, that means buy?

4 mil circ supply, difficilty adjustment incoming, halvening incoming

currently oversold and undervalued, A+ buy at 25 cents or less. 5-10k to hold and make it

no premine, no ico, ridiculously fair distribution which you can even look up at etherscan to see the top holders and how many tokens they hold

I FUDDed back when I needed to accumulate so they are probably doing the same

>dead volume
>already had it’s PnD and basically just a bot trading token
>zero purpose
Yes, user. It’s the next Bitcoin. You should definitely load up!

Its purpose is to be ethereum"s main currency since eth has no cap and you can send 0xbtc with no eth no, tard

You guys think you know everything so you spend zero time learning things and noticing all the little improvements along the year that cause 10-100x pumps that almost no one understands

Not a single person from India developed this. Keep the meme going though. Miss out on a proper token. Go buy your scam ico's.

Ill drop 40$ into this just for the lols

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

>I'm new
& poor!

Oh shit you're gonna empty the whole sell side of the orderbook

Who developed this?

If they are anything but White, I'm not buying.

Attached: 1521472820552.jpg (710x473, 80K)

You can't hide even if you tried.
Now fuck right off.

Attached: india coin_2.png (357x259, 78K)

But does it have any recognition from the actual ETH developers?

What stops them from issuing their own dedicated ETH currency?

>Bitcoin on Ethereum user

Buddy I was here when this token got created. Do you know why it was created? To shill on Jow Forums and pump and dump. There are screen caps of the devs posting about it before it actually existed, I’m sure some user has them.

ETH doesn’t need a currency. Everything on ETH is a currency and ETH itself is a currency. ETH buys transactions, most tokens on ETH buy an interaction or data exchange on the network through various dapps. This is a currency which buys nothing. How is that useful? It’s LITERALLY paying real money for Monopoly money thinking Monopoly money is going to replace real money. Shit, even Monopoly money has more value since you can win a game with it.

You're like legitimately retarded right?
>Has no idea who funded
>No talk about it before it was created
How's your mum's chicken tendies?

kys

At what price did you "accumulate" (buy all at once with your whole $100)? Fucking retards are all that's left of biz.

I was solo mining this garbage and the 0xbtc trash and dumping it in the very beginning. Had I held onto it, it would be worth less than 10% of what it was when I sold.

The chart I posted above is simply a chart. I don't care about the price because I don't hold any of this trash. Have fun trading on mercatox or whatever the fuck exchange you are putting your weekly allowance into.

I’m buying. Created by an autistic genius and a lot of effort goes into Fudding this thing. Folks are accumulating and if another wave of people figure it out the price will pop to $4 at least. That’s why so many people shit on it.

Discord bag holders out en masse. Literally will never even come to even 1/10th of ATH again boys. Just sell and be done with it, you’ll sleep better. This is the definition of a dead shittoken. I warned you all back then when I sold at $3/pop and I’m telling you now, the only way from here out is down. And yes, I was part of the original shill group and yes, some of you probably took directions from me in the discord. Thanks for the free money.

11 cents, stay mad that you bought at $4.88

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-104254_Trust Wallet.jpg (908x299, 47K)

He seems like he knows what he wants.

Attached: rahneesh.jpg (626x417, 59K)

Larping pajeet wont get tired.

Stop posting on Jow Forums THEY DO NOT DESERVE THIS TOKEN.

this is the good FUD. Pure. They don't make FUD like this anymore.

Unironically this.

Because on one was able to answer this very important question I will be taking a pass on this shitcoin.

Sorry baggies.

It's worthless shit but I have like 50 pieces just in case. Anyone talking about fair distribution is a fucking lunatic

Your emotions/rage prove that you don't understand 0xbtc and if you can't understand something then its terrible no matter what anyone else says. Dunning kruger at its finest.

kys youreself

Vitalik talked about a similar idea of Lava without saying Lava. You know how many tokens the ETH developers don't mention? A lot of them. Who the fuck knows what they do at conventions and meetups. It's not up to them to make this token worth a damn. It's up to anyone who wishes to engage in the community and develop ERC-20 compatible Dapps. Infernal_toast and others are simply creating it, 0xBitcoin related tools because they choose to. No ICO which means no money for development. Good thing is money isn't needed to code. So welcome all developers who create. The scam is everyone of /biz just buying bags, waiting for the next person to buy bags and then dump on exchanges. Is that what crypto is all about? I don't Satoshi created Bitcoin to get rich. It was to avoid the economic fallout from the central banking system. It's inevitable that that will crash someday and digital money like crypto will take over. It's already global, but it has to scale. Every new technology has its bumps in the road. Bitcoin was a scam a few years ago, now everyone is hopping on it. That everyone is still below a few percent of the world.

Well done
This is SOME jewish fud nigger