Mainnet imminent

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 8.54.10 AM.png (2046x432, 122K)

explain please

>localhost

op is a retard

not sure, its on the pivotal

Attached: piv3.19.png (1263x660, 228K)

y-yyour ID

Fucking strange

Let us chitchat off world. Gather round yee clockwork elves.

I've been reading this for the past 1.5 years.

Fuck

Off

If you spun up a node and enter this url on your browser, you'll have a more user friendly way of checking your jobs etc. This has been there for months.

Is this really going to be the next one?, my strength to hold is failing.

you guys have been shilling this for years and it still doesnt have a main net? you pajeets will never make it

This, upvote

what does it mean can you explain for brainlets please

it doesn't mean anything. OP is a brainlet.

>mainnet imminent
we've been saying that for over 12 months now. i dont even care anymore, i'm not selling, but i wouldnt be surprised if we dont get mainnet until Q3 2020 at the earleist.

These clowns put risk their money with the works of a tiny ass team. Garbage.

A garageband crypto team isn’t going to lead the path or decentralized oracle powered smart contracts.

Dumb niggers on here ignoring plenty of other good projects for no real reason lmao :)

Stay poor idiots

“I dont even care anymore”

Stay poor you willfully autistic link investor. Hint: go look a projects backed by teams of hundreds of people.

Why? Did they perform better than the two man team of LINK through all of the 2018 bear market?

Attached: D0N1e67WoAEbqxx.gif (500x684, 948K)

REKT

HUNDREDS OF PARTNERSHIPS

>A garageband technology team isn’t going to lead the path to personal computers

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x630, 98K)

>Strap in, it's happening tonight

>a more user friendly way of checking your jobs etc.
It's literally the node gui. dude

that's a literally junior-tier web developer bug

lol

LINK is basically a black-ops crypto project being run out of a top secret Cornell feeder lab. you only need hundreds of people when your staff is chock full of low IQs. sergay only hires the best, so he only need hire a few. #intellectual checkmate

Stop it, after this bear market my soul is broken. Don't play with what is left in my spirit...

Attached: GIVE ME YOUR CUM BULL.jpg (1080x1291, 93K)

How do someone chat offline? Is he retarded?

Checked. Also, an offline chat is usually done by phone...brainlet.