AERGO = next low to mid cap explosive grower

Daily reminder that Aergo is primed for a pump and will probably follow Quant steps in terms of price action (slow grinding pump with a flash breakout)

Why is that?

>platform that is used by actual companies, not meme partnerships (read up on their parent company, Blocko, they deployed projects for Samsung and Hyundai)

>they are migrating clients from their previous platform to their current one

>they were preparing for this for months. Previously they were listed on shit no volume korean exchanges and now they got Bitmax + Bittrex + IDEX in a single week. I believe they are building liquidity to fucking UNLOAD all of their news and partnerships

>they use an actual programming language (SQL) and not a meme Solidity

>they have momentum currently. I am dabbling in low cap coins for a long time (since 2017), so I see some patterns in their charts and prices. They were crabbing sideways for a long time and they have 2xed recently because of Bitmax and Bittrex. I believe that if they starting releasing their info, they will catch the wave and attract a ton of fomoers

>project is relatively unknown. While Aergo (actually their parent company Blocko) deployed more projects than fucking Icon did, not a lot of people know about them. Basically nobody does so there is a huge room to grow

>they recently dumped 2x their circ on the market (actually private sale investors did) and the price didn't fucking budge. Underlying buying pressure is evident

I think it is unironically a fucking gem that's probably gonna follow LTO and QNT footsteps. And their fundamentals are arguably even better. My bags are loaded since 8 cents and I just dumped a few k dollars more into this just know. It's gonna break out.

Attached: 1_V4DH98qzygPtexXnTOrM6A.png (2400x1600, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/aergoio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I sold some on the pump but left 15k for long-term. This shit gonna rocket right into top 50 in the coming months

user good call it is classic accumulation pattern alright. Unsure why it would pamp after already doing a 2x

It's a VERY good time

these things don't usually stop at 2. They either fade into the absolute obscurity or continue their move to the 5-6x

fuck off. total marketcap is 100+ million. vc scam

seen some positive remarks on different coin discussion groups at TG. actually a good time to enter now

Weak FUD. Last tokens gonna be unlocked in 2022. Right now there are no significant unlock events coming and that's why it's a very good opportunity to buy

Also saying that this is a scam is just disingenuous

>actual programming language
>SQL

still better than Solidity

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Also, eth has SQL as well - built in by the community - not that it is better for smart contracts. Also GraphQL is in the making.

So what you are saying is that SQL is a bad programming language? Just trying to understand you better, since you certainly have more knowledge about it

Good time to enter or will it dump right after idex listing...?

There's a new show in town and I'm a whore for gains. Don't get me wrong OP, I'm balls motherfucking deep in Korean coins but AERGO needs to refuel before next launch.

Attached: fantom_of_the_opera.jpg (912x580, 92K)

Check Fleta

Nah man coin market cap has not updated supply

The plankton dont kno yet. It will crasherino

*You* have no idea what you're talking about.

ETH has some L2/centralized SQL/GraphQL interfaces. This isn't the same as direct full-node query capability.

SQL has this advantage over Solidty: it is *declarative*.
This is what's needed to take smart contract programming to the mainstream. Imperative is very hard to do securely. What will succeed is either a dataflow language like Zilliqa's Scilla, or a fully declarative language like SQL.

Turing-complete, imperative languages like Solidity will be relegated to toy-status once those alternatives come out.

If you need any more convincing, go lookup the recent Boeing 737 MAX crash. This is software that cost literally billions of dollars to develop, yet they STILL managed to fuck it up.

Why ? Like ETH devs with Solidity, they patch formal verification on top of the base, insecure language. In their case, they don't really have a choice because of real-time execution and space constraints. In the case of smart contract, we do not have those constraints. Security is the priority.

Declarative/functional languages are the only future for financial smart contracts.

Attached: 1518050976233.jpg (500x375, 33K)

Circulating supply is 93 mil. That's $16 mil marketcap not 100+.

Now I'm not shilling the project, been a while since I've even looked at it. But the random pajeet FUD is tiring, at least try to find actual facts (there are legit FUD points IMO, like wanting to launch a free, public, blockchain while working with big companies and the government, why would these players want to connect with something unregulated ?).

I remember they only had a working permissioned implementation back then, don't know if the recent pump is fundamental-based or just marketing/crypto hustle.

In any case, this is a legit project, but it has some issues.

Ethereum by definition cannot be Turing complete because of gas. This is a design choice and a sensible one at that.

As you point out, the execution environment of the language (EVM) makes it Turing-incomplete, but the language in itself has no such concept.
You cannot control gas from inside Solidity itself. It is, logically, Turing complete. That's different from a language like Scilla, which prevents you at the language-level from writing Turing-complete code (while Solidity would allow you to enter an infinite loop, you'd just get out-of-gas errors when executing it).

(cont)

The only thing gas in Solidity prevents is DDOS attacks. It brings no improvements to security and predictability.

The only issue I see with Aergo is a big total supply but as I stated previously in this thread, it will be a problem ONLY if you are planning to hold until 2022. If you want to make money now, this is a very good bet. Especially after they get coincidentally (no) listed on two big exchanges

mcap is 3 times higher than what is stated on cmc

CMC are slow to update that, the request has already been sent according to their TG

lol who holds anything other than eth/bitcoin for 3 years
2 years is the max in crypto, that's enough time for your asset to get wings

aergo's time is soon

do you think SQL is good for security in blockchain or its just buzzword?

that's exactly what I am saying, yeah

>why would these players want to connect with something unregulated
also this point is explained by them pretty well. Their parent company, Blocko, has Coinstack, their private blockchain that they deployed for Samsung, Hyundai, POSCO steel, Lotte Card and some other huge companies. Aergo is a DIRECT upgrade, since it's hybrid (both private and public) these companies lose nothing migrating to Aergo and gain a more secure network in general as well as possible dApp intergration

wish I had the stones to buy this when it was wallowing around 6 cents...I'm a fucking pussy.

upbit on March 29. $1 mid April. A chinese whale controls this like RVN and HOT. Stop pretending SQL or any of that shit matters.

whatever, I am here to make money

I said the same thing of COSM when it was 15 krw

also a very active github
github.com/aergoio

which is better to buy aergo kucoin bittrex or bitmax?

just look at their parent company connections. All of these will be transferring to Aergo

Attached: blocko.png (1322x599, 101K)

> WHEN CMC UPDATES SUPPLY TO 100M (CURRENTLY 30M WHICH IS WRONG)

IT WILL DUMP. THEN BUY AGAIN.

but that's still super low for something like that
look at COSM another Korean project but that's basically a pure shitcoin and it's x2 from here
and a proper competitor like ICON is.. x10

AERGO is such an obvious moon mission. At these levels it's a good buy at basically any price. IF it dumps as a result of the whole circulating supply thing, it will just be an even better opportunity to acquire a gigantic bag (I basically did the same thing with QNT after it dumped below presale price).

Attached: 1530816833_076792_1530816967_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 92K)

what beautiful calf muscles this man has

That's nutty lol. I wonder what transferring over even means. Partnerships come in all shapes, sizes and purposes..

That is no small matter user. You can't just say "its still low so who cares?"

The value is literally going to be watered down by over 50% when markets

find symmetry (info). I would wait. Trust me, aergo is an opportunity but wait

Ark at the discord pajeet IDEX shill team dribbling over a new coin to shill... looking forward to the next 500 posts.

this will be bigger than icon icx.
samsung going to pump this

If you actually read what I wrote above, yes, it's good for security. But mostly I think versus new declarative languages, it makes the transition for developers easier. Many companies already have specialized "database experts" aka "SQL experts", for the most part.

There's a small but fundamental difference between this and the typical Jow Forums shill coins ... guess what it is

Yea, I'm just not sure why would these companies want to interact with a public blockchain at all. But I guess since they are using Blockchain already, they probably are inclined toward that..
Also the recent rise of LTO in Netherlands/Belgium may show there's actually a big market for that. If anyone's positioned to capture that market in Korea it's Blocko for sure.

lmao it's not a usual IDEX shitcoin. It was listed on bittrex before IDEX

it's already watered down. They unlocked early and already dumped afaik