SCAM chx mainnet DELAYED 3 months

I warned you these scammer devs would delay token swap by 3 months so they can dump more of their chx on you. Today, it was confirmed. token swap delayed 3 months. This scam coin will bleed back to sub 1 million marketcap. Devs will keep dumping chx for "business development".. and will start dumping even more when the devs chx unlocks this month. Own devs mislead us on everything. It is just a pump and dump shitcoin.

I told you to sell your chx for fantom. chx is down. fantom is up. should have listened to me. it's not too late.

im not even rebuying this shitcoin when it goes sub 1 million. it is a centralized illegal security. and the devs are bankrupt

Attached: own.jpg (1000x500, 36K)

look at request network, skycoin, 0xbtc. that is your future

Attached: 99999999.png (1230x644, 82K)

> OWWW my balls!

Classic biz, gets scammed again and again and STILL thinks its ahead of the curve.

I'd rather crawl through broken glass than buy Fantom, your pajeet pick of the week.
Gonna scoop up more ownies if there is a drop in price.

Attached: 1534517629154.jpg (750x541, 194K)

OWN Main Net live April 1st running on team nodes for 1 month. Some community nodes will start being registered in May with full token swap and all nodes welcome in June.

Oh so OP was lying again? Welp strap in laddies.

>OWNies got OWNed

Attached: 1551494756382.jpg (226x212, 10K)

CHX is at long term support buy now.

OWN lives rent free in this OPs head. He's on every OWN thread repeating the same ahitnover and over.

Ask yourself why dedicate so much time and effort to something you believe is a scam?

Source?

OP is a faggot. Sascha confirmed today that mainnet is on track for release end of the month.

It's truly bizarre

It is the way he twists the information that was provided by Sascha in telegram today. You can check in telegram for yourself and come.to your own conclusion as to what was announced.

Post screencap here pls

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-125708_Telegram.jpg (1080x2220, 864K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-125721_Telegram.jpg (1080x2220, 857K)

So why exactly are you calling it scam atm?

I've said no words about it. Nigga asked for screenshot of what ceo said so I hooked it up

So old good fud as always

Ok let me break this down for you. user above the first screenshot I posted asked for screencaps of the Telegram update. I posted them for him.

And you took that as fud.

>the absolute state of biz

I meant the original post is pretty much fud, user.

Notice that Own constantly gets used by random shitcoins to get the attention of the reader.
Do these shills start a fantom general? An lto general? A general?
No, they use the name and logo of CHX, one of the most promising and buzzing projects in the cryptosphere, to attract attention. Their own coin would be ignored and filtered with the speed of light. They don't even put the name in the OP or title, just the logo in an image.
And that's really all you need to know.

True, that's seen all over crypto twitter lately.
"Bros, I found the next $CHX.."

WHAT COMFY FUCKING HOLD.

Attached: rexfeatures_7552919fe.jpg (446x299, 25K)

Lmfao this. I was literally waiting for some more baseless FUD to laugh at. Going to laugh even more when we get 3 new exchanges in a few weeks

fpbf

chx was a sub 1 million marketcap crypto no one heard of. i bough and shilled it non stop on biz for 4-5 months. i made 90% of the posts about chx. i dumped it when it became clear the devs misled us about everything and were market selling their chx

fantom is going to 10x while chx drops down to 5 mil marketcap

Ugh you again

Get your story straight you stupid bitch.

>Lmfao this. I was literally waiting for some more baseless FUD to laugh at. Going to laugh even more when we get 3 new exchanges in a few weeks
like switcheo? the exchange with 0.5 btc daily volume?

the devs have no money to be listed on big exchanges.. the devs dont even reach out to exchanges because it's an illegal security

when crypto news site do articles on security tokens.. they never mention own chx. i wonder why?

chx has been exposed as a scam and everyone realizes this and is leaving their telegram in droves and dumping their chx at the speed of light

How’s FTM treating ya?

>everyone realizes this and is leaving their telegram in droves
they still are at 5.6k members and have been for weeks

Attached: 1548085858410.png (292x390, 7K)

Kek, notice the price not budging, nobody is selling into your buys Muhammad

I can't believe you stupid fucks bought this shit. Just lol.

>How’s FTM treating ya?
up about 70% so far

>I can't believe you stupid fucks bought this shit. Just lol.
if you keep telling them the same thing over and over again they will believe it.. like "dont sell until 10 billion marketcap in 2-3 years". lmao

Checked as fuck

SCAM

k

Attached: chx.png (710x1285, 121K)

You know everyone dumped OWN for FTM right user?

Why in the world would you have public nodes for a closed source STO project? That makes no sense. Nothing about this project passes the smell test. I get the impression that the team has some passing familiarity with blockchain and the associated buzzwords but has no idea what they mean on a technical level.

Attached: 1549210181311.png (1000x432, 165K)

good, hope you get rekt with korean vaporware

You know no one buys chink scams anymore, right user?

>You know everyone dumped OWN for FTM right user?
the smart anons sold chx for ftm and are up 70% so far.. the ones who held chx are down 50%

>tfw this was your plan even before the shills started but ended up bagholding
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

how about the anons who got in when it was like 5 cents>?

How can we be down 50% if it hasn't corrected 50%. Teach me your math please user, I want to understand

Poor faggots. You are behind the curve. Good luck holding your worthless tokens while us FTM holders go to stratosphere.

you though own would market buy chx
instead they market sell chx
you got scammed

> price still hasn’t dropped because the pajeets are in FTM already

GL getting in before the new exchanges retards

> muh tps
> muh smart cities
> chink scam

Imagine bagholding own. Ultimate disgrace.

fantom is about to over take chx on coinmarketcap

This is the weirdest fud and makes me want to buy more but I already market bought 13k chx up to 39c so probably spent too much already.

Please tell us what usecase Fantom has and what will drive the demand for the token usage on the blockchain. I’ve asked this multiple times with zero competent answers. If you can’t answer that you’re going to lose your money

>Please tell us what usecase Fantom has
to make us rich

I keep telling you.. CHX is under fud attack by a small coordinated group of individuals. They sold it way too early and they missed the pump, they shilled LTO to try and get you to dump CHX and buy into their paid for shill, it didn't work. Now they are doin the same with FTM. They are market manipulators. They are making gains with FTM right now.... they will dump it on your sorry assess soon...

Trust me...
Ignore... Them...

A while back people asked for this company's git repos to see if they are legit and the excuse given was that this is a closed source project. Now they are saying public nodes are coming soon which means it's open source after all. So why does this project still have no publicly available code? None of this adds up.

Are you retarded? Speculation will drive the price. Do you believe in fundamentals? LOL.

It's not all public. It's a dual chain. Customer information cannot be stored on a Public Blockchain for reasons of privacy poisoning.

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 91K)

Fucking KEK case closed. Wow you fantards are something

>A while back people asked for this company's git repos to see if they are legit and the excuse given was that this is a closed source project. Now they are saying public nodes are coming soon which means it's open source after all. So why does this project still have no publicly available code? None of this adds up.
Have u ever used Google before fag?

GitHub.com/ownmarket

>i made 90% of the posts about chx.
I think I would remember a dumb fuck like you that can't capitalize properly and basically just unloads stale pasta in every single thread. I call bullshit.

>I think I would remember a dumb fuck like you that can't capitalize properly and basically just unloads stale pasta in every single thread. I call bullshit.
i know all of you ownies know im the user that shilled chx for last 5 months... "10,000 chx to make it" "10billion in 2-3 years" "upcoming sto bubble" "point at the doll where chx touched you"...

i did all the countdown threads... i'm also the user that said he bought btc at $2.70, eth, ico's.

sell chx for fantom..

> Sell next 1000x for pump of the week
no thanks

>> Sell next 1000x for pump of the week
the devs are

You will also note that the same language is used by posters e.g. telegram users leaving in DROVES. It's quite clear there are three of four salty butthurt pajeets doing all they can to buy no more than 10 ownies for a couple less cents.

How many brain cells did it take you to think of that?

>i did all the countdown threads... i'm also the user that said he bought btc at $2.70, eth, ico's.
>sell chx for fantom..
Holy fuck shit the fuck up idiot. God damn your annoying.

It's literally a handful of paid fudders. How fucking obvious can this get.

Sure, and I'm the user that shilled Trump into office.

of course its a scam.

its dropped 100% in value in 30 days, easiest pump n dump in biz history

Math is hard.

U r dum

Capped a lot of these posts, so right after chx blasts off, we can shame all these newfags

They aren't newfags; in fact I don't think they are realfags at all. This smells like pure astroturf FUD, and whoever is paying for it should ask for their money back.