What is Jow Forums's opinion on elevator shoes/thick shoe inserts for manlets?

What is Jow Forums's opinion on elevator shoes/thick shoe inserts for manlets?

No painful expensive leg surgery required. Appear 1-6 inches taller for your job interview, in the club, for your wedding, in public, on your tinder date/hookup. Why doesn't everyone do this?

Attached: elevator shoes_2.jpg (900x454, 130K)

because I'm not manlet KEK
t. 1,86m

i am 6'2 kek no need for this

litteraly this,
not everyone's a manlet like you OP

it also reveals seething insecurity desu. thots will realize you small anyways at some point

I don't get it with the tall thing
why would anyone want to be tall or taller

that is the same as roasties thinking they need bigger boobs and destroying their perfectly fine perky titties

6'3 masterrace here. thanks for the heads-up manlet, I'll be picking up some of these.

asked biz's opinion on elevator shoes. not an invite to brag.

6'1 is the optimal height. any taller is too tall. you start to look like grotesque.

manlet rage
manlet cope

The shoes look like regular shoes. once you begin dating a girl they won't care about the few inches you add to your feet. Still perfect for situations where you are with people who don't know you.

because you are invisible to bitches below 1,75cm

sure. believe it or not, women don't want a giant.

i told you it will be embarrasing as soon people notice. better wear sneakers, like nike airmax or some shit. but i don't want to put you down desu do your thing it's not that important

>Why doesn't everyone do this?

Attached: tUsNBHP.png (444x960, 509K)

Im not so insecure about my height that I would need to buy lifts and I already have a gf.

Embrace your height.

You do pic related and you'll only erode your self esteem even more.

>honey, take off your shoes
>N-no
>why?
>I-um...uh... Have really bad athlete's foot. Yeah, that's it.

Women would rather date a guy who can stand with confidence. It doesn't matter how tall you are as long as you stand with your shoulders back and hips forward, like you are walking dick first into any room. Ladies will be fantasizing about getting pounded by any guy who has confidence and good posture.

Obviously, it doesn't go like this. You go to club, hot chicks jump on your cock. take them home. turn light off. take shoes off. have sex in dark bed. get dressed in the morning put shoes on. tell her you have work she needs to leave. repeat with 100 girls. Also works for tinder. Or get 1, 2, and 3 inch inserts. Every time you go on another date with the same girl remove one-inch insert until she is fucking a guy 3 inches shorter.

they look fine to me

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-19 at 12.53.11 PM.png (1008x686, 453K)

Only roasties and mind rotten manchildren look down on people with muh height. As long as you don't look like a complete child, it's a non issue.

Funny how everyone in this board is a 6 5 alpha Chad with 100 BTC.

I'm 6 1 btw

I'm not talking about people looking down at you but women refuse to date a guy who is shorter than them or just completely ignore any guy below 5'8. Employers will subconsciously pick the taller applicant because height makes you automatically appear more confident.

Then why aren't you happy being the same height as most 8 year olds?

t.6'4"

6’ 3” and all in LINK.

Two guys I know are 6’7” - that is too tall.
Even 6’4” is bordering on awkward.

Women don't want a giant but they want someone a few inches taller than them optimally. as long you are a little taller than a girl they will consider you but 4 inches taller is optimal. girls don't want guys almost a foot taller than them either though.

What's also interesting is that shorter girls all become height whores where they want a guy much taller than normal which means that most women end up wanting guys between 5'11 and 6'2. 6'0-6'1 is the optimal height where most women want you.

There is no comprable analogy for misandrist stature idolatry. Women can literally only 'see' giant stature, and 'socialized' psychopathy. This is tge 'equality' heuristic. Only negresses believe there is a meritocracy. What yoj are and who you know matters, never has it been Who One Is, and What One Knows.

Every interaction with 'dead sheep' begins with the problem of how readily an idol is the the body which dares to present itself? Correct height is always framed as an acheivement, earned, a social darwinist, moral relativist, service to self material hierarchicalist absolute victory. Every lanklet feels this when the rare Golem shows up who outclasses even them! These are the traits clearly insane society rewards with (((scarcity))). To Stand Up against them, for The Way things MUST be, not just ought to be... Is to present a problem for this cult of uncare which MUST be dealt with in the most performative way possible. This anti-humanism is loved so much more than the manlet, that should its in your face visibility remain occluded due to one's adherence to this Satanic virtue, is completely damning.

Adults are inherently superior to Children, because Coercion (violence) is a Virtue in clearly insane society.

Women's average preference is for 8" inches of hieght differential. This follows their complete inability to observe What Is by at least 2-3 standard deviations.

mind posting some study/stats backing why you think 8 inches is the preferred height differential?

You need to go back if you want a sou/r/ce

sorry fren, have to be at least 6' 5" like me to make it

And who would want a woman taller than that?