Fuck women

>walking home
>guy kicking gf, screaming
>intervene, guy pulls knife
>legit seething by this point, pick up a brick and threaten to kill him
>runs towards me, trips a few metres away, still swirling knife around and catching legs
>Slam brick into head, instead death, call police and explain situation
>Femoid says I attacked her and bf tried to protect her
>Could well have have been found guilty of murder but guy was caught on dash cam and femoid who isn't a psychotic pos told the truth
>post tuxedo Pepe on Jow Forums like I'm smug about it while still cry about the incident 3 months later

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're all in chainlink right?

Btcbull

I'm not sure how traumatic killing someone is but think about it like this: it was either the woman or the bf or you, someone was going to die. What you did was noble.

I guess Chad wasn't Alpha enough to survive a brick to the head. Good job, OP. I believe the law of the jungle states that you now get to claim his women.

Attached: paulina-mikolajczak.jpg (740x743, 129K)

I'm fairly sure he'd have just kicked her a lot not actually killed her. Guy was obvs psycho who needed to be arrested and I don't regret intervening even though it ended like that, it was his own fault. I regret how disgusting the whole incident waw

Fake story.
But to rest of the people here. Don't intervene. It's not your job. Don't risk your life for some randos you don't know. Only take care and protect your family and friends.

Jow Forumsthathappened

She accused me of murder so no not interested, clearly unstable. Did actually try to fuck the (black) girl who vouched for me but she had a bf.

In my country denying help is a crime and you can go to jail if the person you denied help to dies.

It happened in Uk and I'm fairly sure that isn't the case here. Which country?

Not only that, but the women who are being abused will always defend the guy abusing her
Don’t do it. The reality is She probably wanted it

>protecting a h*le
>risking your life for a H*le
>not raising your glass to the attacker and saying "Keep her in line, lad!"

Attached: hecute.jpg (334x506, 42K)

How long did you try to fuck her for and did the police mind waiting?

I doubt it because it depends on the circumstances. A dangerous man who may or may not have a weapon isn't your responsibility. You aren't some grand martial artist.

Call the cops. That's all you should do.

About a month into court case emphasised how grateful I was and asked if she wanted to get something to eat. Went to McDonald's, chatted for an hour before asking if she wanted to watch game of normies. Said she has a bf at that time, apologised just went on like normal.

Have similar experience.
>abusive bf abuses gf
>terrorize bf into not being abusive towards gf
>gf starts being aggressive towards me, protecting her abuser

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duty_to_rescue

Checked trips of truth

thots love to be abused deep down

B A S E D

she was loyal to him even in death
and albeit being treated like a dog

learn from it

>not killing the gf, becoming bros with bf and saying that she committed sucide
cringe and bluepilled

You might’ve gotten laid if you went somewhere other than fucking McDonald’s lol

Never draw a blade unless to defend yourself and that means to liquidate assaulter then and there.
He should've known better.
You had no time to call anyone.
You may be right about he not going through and end her but if wrong you would've had to deal with both her death and your irrational hesitation for life.
Based and blackpilled.

Attached: 1535232668015.jpg (653x490, 95K)

yeah should have gone to a kfc

Something very similar happened to someone’s kid I knew. Not surprised if not LARP.

This, you sir are baste and redpilled.

Attached: 1544823628239.jpg (750x738, 52K)

The absolute state of the absolute state.

Attached: 20190319_142906.jpg (450x542, 68K)

Yikes.

lemme guess, the customers were turks

>You're all in chainlink right?
Naturally, that was also my first though when reading this. You are, right OP?!

Attached: download.jpg (350x350, 10K)

>>Femoid says I attacked her and bf tried to protect her

TLDR: if some female gets rekt by her date, just leave her getting what she deserves. Your choice, your liability.

was the dead dude one of (((them))) ?

IF this is not a larp you’re absolutely based for killing the retard who pulled a knife on you

Good job not getting fucked up

My dad took a bullet to save some random people from a drunk guy with a gun outside of a bar. He hit the guy and tried to wrestle the gun away, and it went off and shot through all 4 knuckles of his right hand. He was disabled for 8 years, and the guys that he saved turned out to be total assholes that didn’t even thank him.
To this day, he still says he would do it all over again in a heartbeat if the situation presents itself. Treat others like you would like to be treated. If some drunk maniac had a gun pointed at me, I sure as hell would want someone like my dad to be around to intervene

There is a reason why the Chinese act oblivious to murders in the rekt webms that get posted. 1 its against the law to help, 2 you'll probably get murdered too.

Attached: 1544131156156.jpg (1261x1692, 303K)

r-r-r-r-retard

BASED

i cant imagine what you're going through but you have to ler go of guult and accept you were simply trying to help
Some people are helpless
Now focus on yourself
You dont need to be anyone else's hero, just be your own

>be stacy
>spend night with my bf Chad in club
>decide to go home
>we go by feet and discuss the latest netflix show
>he teases me and tells me that the character I hate is the best character in the series
>get angry at him and argue
>he pushes me a little with his leg away
>a fat neckbeard guy walking in front of us and staring at us from distance already
>we both look at him for few secs but then get back to the argument while the guy passes us
>start screaming because I've never smelt something this gross
>the smell of semen combined with sweat and bad hygiene forces us to stop arguing
>the neckbeard panics and gets closer
>"W-what the fuck you think you're doing?!"
>we get confused and look at each other with Chad
>"Bro, you need to chill out. We just passed you and that's it." says Chad
>"L-leave that girl alone, she wants a man who treats her well!" says the incel as he picks up a brick from the ground
>I start screaming again, Chad panics and pulls knife from his pocket and tries to scare off the autist away
>Autist panics and throws the brick straight into my boyfriend's head and then calls police on himself
>Police interview me and tell me that the neckbeard thinks he's innocent
>Apparently he told them to watch the cam footage
>Everything I said aligned with the cam footage
>He was taken to psychologist who diagnosed him with autism
>He still thinks he's innocent and cops had to tell him that he was the one in right because he sperged out every time they told him the truth

Redpilled

If you save them China you have end up paying their medical bills or some shit

>not raping her
>not killing her with a brick
>not taking a sweet knife
>waiting for the cops to show up
did you at least find out where she lives for later now that shes single

based

You can argue you did come to the rescue. By calling the cops.

This is the bluepill answer

Your dad is honorable but not reasonable. Imagine your dad not being disabled for saving that rando. I bet your childhood would've been a lot better.

And in a situation where someone has a gun on you. Learn to fight and arm yourself. You're better off protecting yourself instead of expecting someone else to protect you.

Based and Redpilled

lmao this man is all in on LINK

kek

>guy kicking gf, screaming
>intervene
cringe

Hope you learned your lesson about white knighting for random thots. 99% of the time they are in their shit situation because of their own fucking issues.

>implying your dad isn't just some drunk that got his hand shot off because he is a drunk

Attached: 1536899771314.jpg (615x615, 72K)

>caring about strangers in the current year

Maybe 100 years ago when men had morals and values. Nowadays it's not worth it. Never worth it. Most normies are absolutely bottom of the barrel trash not worth risking your life over. What if your father got shot in the head instead? You'd be without a father and for what? He saved some strangers from dying? Over 150,000 strangers die every single day. Who gives a shit

What is a man without honor and morals?
>and then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

This is the truth. It's something you can't say out loud in public because everyone will shame you but in their heart of hearts people know that its true. Especially an abuse situation. The woman always is fucked up in some way to stay in an abusive relationship, don't get involved. If you want tell her where a shelter is or alert the police. The rest isn't your job. Not your duty to go around babysitting grown ass adults. It's your duty to take care of you and yours.

You don't have to define honor and morals the same way you were taught dude. You don't have to be a bluepilled cuck to be honorable. To me honor is defending and caring for my family.
>that gay ass quote
Speak for yourself. You know, like a man.

The bible is actually pretty redpilled as a whole about this, there is the law for the mindless people without heart, the law brings punishment and no mercy, and there is mercy and forgiveness for people with heart that are selfless, when people don't understand the heart, the only way to bring justice is through the harsh law

First is the law, like the OT, harsh and absolute, then it's the heart, where everyone understand the "Good" intuitively... But even God acknowledges that where the heart is lost and there is only wickedness, only the law without mercy can bring order

> for me, morality is defined as caring for me and mine

And that's the problem, you horrific cretin. Read some Aristotle or MacIntyre or Plato or Parfit you total fucking plebs

On a board overrun with idiots LARPing as part of an ancient Greek cult, you fuckers don't read much philosophy.

Easy to understand you beating yourself up over it. Never killed anyone myself. I’m a copfag and depending on what beat I work domestics are a regular occurrence. Yea many anons are right in that the girl is usually screwed up, protects the abuser, etc, but other times she just got herself in a bad situation she doesn’t know how to get out of and the dude tunes her up pretty good. We try to help as best we can because it’s shitty either way. If I were in your shoes I probably would have done the same. Call it bluepilled or whatever but I like to think we can help each other as a society still and that we haven’t turned into mindless and selfless drones. That being said I am always carrying wherever I go and I don’t have nearly this much sentiment towards non white folks unless I’m working (they tend to be the worst when it comes to being degenerate and not helping themselves). You should talk to someone if you can, killing someone with a brick isn’t something you just up and shake off

Definite bull sign. Thanks for this user

>Geez what is this guy spergin...
>Reddit poster
Carry on lad

Fuck off, Justin.

Philosophers are just men who have thought about shit for a while, there's no need to treat their word as law.

You let scum kill each other you idiot

>denying help is a crime
It means "call 911" not go Chuck Norris on the murderer

OP BTFO

topjej

>Instead death
What's the consolation prize?

Attached: 1552985114415.jpg (580x767, 156K)

the bitch most likely deserved it. mind your own business, OP. although it's pretty based that you killed him with a brick. I'd buy you a beer for that. Was he a nigger or a shitskin?

>standing up for others makes you a cuck
Wow user. You sound like you really know your stuff. I appreciate that you’re sacrificing some of your precious time to share your wisdom with us. I wanna be just like you

women are out of control. feminism has ruined them. we need to bring beatings back. show women their place as the weaker sex.

I have to ask: what shitcoins do the police hold?

Attached: SuperTroopers2Movie.jpg (560x341, 169K)

> Advocating murder because you don't like feminism

Sure, that will make things better.

Unironically all in Link almost 250k. Got into crypto in general relatively early with the help of a friend. Made the majority of my money in BTC, ETH, and ANS/NEO. Dumped everything into Link about a year ago and have just held. I stay pretty busy so I’m not one to trade alts but I follow Link closely and am excited for it’s potential. Plus I’m up a lot since my initial so I don’t stress about the short term prices

Attached: 29E1C72E-0EC3-4173-9045-10DB5F71427E.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Good luck officer. I'm mostly in BTC & XRP myself.

A man who doesn't share your same code of honour and morals still have his own. You are assuming your moral code is the correct one.

> Assuming philosophers have the answer

Checked

>LARPing as part of an ancient Greek cult
Huh? I thought Kek was Egyptian.

Sounds nice, but no good deed goes unpunished. I'm #1. My family is #2. My close friends are #3. Bitches and everyone else in the world come after, and I have no obligation to them. Your dad sounds like a noble soul, and he pays for it every day.

so you are saying
>something like that happens
>caught on camera
>not on wikileaks before you hit the yard
pathetic larp

white knight of Jow Forums here. These kind of dumb bitches don't deserve saving.

>intervened to help roastie
incredibly beta, and yet...
>one-hit a man to death with a brick who was coming at you with a knife
as alpha as it gets