>he still thinks the normies are bearish

twitter.com/TheCryptoDog/status/1106723261650477056?s=20

NEWSFLASH RETARDS, the normies still left in this space are OVERWHELMINGLY bullish.

If you think you’re smart “countertrading” a few bears on /biz, you are an absolute moon boy brainlet. Normies left here are all massive bulls still. Eth longs are also at an all time high

See you faggots at 2k

Attached: CC253491-EAAC-4CAD-AE06-3123D73D8AF4.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

>he thinks TheCryptoDog's insider whale friends are normies

I don't give a shit what normies think

cryptodog is literally king retard. I had to block him to stop idiots retweeting his shit takes into my feed.

Live pic of ((you))

They aren’t the banks manipulating this down. They have literally no idea what’s going on since they lost control of the market in 2017. They are retardedly arrogant to think they have the same level of control pre 2015 bullrun

Attached: 906ECED3-6641-4FAE-A303-34DF1141ECB4.jpg (821x797, 183K)

>cherry picking from one person on Twitter who is merely reposting a hearsay statement made by another individual that probably didn't even really happen
>Extrapolating this to apply to all "normies"
You perma-bears are getting desperate. Keep laughing, but you brainlets are beginning to sound just as delusional as the late 2017 perma-bulls that you mock

anyone in crypto at this point and still following it isn't a normie. a lot of them are retards, sure, but actual normies already forgot about crypto over 6 months ago

He is literally *the* global indicator of cryptotwitters sentiment. Look at his follower count

Delusion.

>117 followers
>"HE SPEAKS FOR EVERYONE"

Attached: 1537363782533.png (306x306, 101K)

>mfw thought this was the collusive crypto twitter

Attached: 1528122379359.jpg (800x614, 64K)

>TheCryptoDog's insider whale friends

Attached: 1521732594362.png (572x496, 26K)

It must be difficult for you that your tether stack won't buy back as much BTC as you had when you sold the bottom back in Dec.

>normies
>people still left in this space

Pick one bearnigger. Actual normies all think this space is a ponzi scam

It pretty much is a ponzi, but the real redpill is that so is everything else that we put money into, including stocks, 401ks and Social Security.

weekly stoch Rsi is higher than it was at 20k btw
and the daily is riding pretty high as well

Attached: 1422057439839.png (198x198, 75K)

t. moron who doesn't know what a Ponzi is.

Social Security is a literal ponzi scheme you dumb faggot.

How about you fucking google Ponzis and read for 5 mins you absolute fucking retard.

Protip pyramid schemes and Ponzis are not the same thing. Fuck I hate morons like you. kys

Amazing how Jow Forums doesn't get this
Normies don't think crypto is a thing anymore

I'll also add that when you buy stocks all you're doing is propping up Boomers' retirement bags and providing them with exit volume. It's scams all the way down.

Normies are still in the space, it's the whole reason why we've stayed right under 4k for so long, they think the bull market is starting when the weekly RSI just had a bear cross. See you at 2k queer
>HuRr durr muh bull run 2019!!!1!!!!1

Normies only know what bitcoin is you dumbass lol. Bitcoin is also useless so seems like the jokes on you faggot

This, ponzis always collapse since they promise too much to the early guys("5% per day!!11") and eventually can't find new people to pay the early dudes. Bitconnect was a ponzi, bitcoin isn't.

I don't need to Google shit, retard. Social Security literally pays off early retirees with OUR money. It's a fucking Ponzi.