Ripple? Miss me with that, rather buy Chainlink

Ripple? Miss me with that, rather buy Chainlink.

Attached: E755C3CE-04E7-4803-83B9-0341DEBA1366.jpg (750x755, 385K)

Lol just another roided out dick head carrying an LV bag and getting his friends to take pics of him for the gram. Empty and devoid of substance.

> he so alpha

Would rather be fat then look like this fucking weirdo

Than

I wish I wasn't skinny fat. Definitely going to work on my health when I make it.

Looks like my dad but less buff

imagine this kind of cope

No. That's clearly a respectable businessman who just had a candid photo taken of him on the way to a multibillion dollar meeting. You wouldn't understand. You can clearly tell he's legit by the exposable coffee mug, sleek dark clothing, and his sunglasses. If he isn't real I dont know what is

you can literally see his vein on his right arm through the clothing jesus fuck lol

NIGGER ALERT WHOOOOOOP WHOOOOP THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Attached: 482C66D2-FFA0-4F6B-9806-707E3A060AA0.png (1136x640, 1.11M)

Looks about as natural as 9/11 and Hillary Clinton smiling

>then
cuck

Nah, I'd rather look like him if I had to change my obviously non alpha looking self.

>miss me with that
anybody who says that, DIAF
>inb4 "have sex"

>Would rather be fat then look like this fucking weirdo
why? So you could make money off the transformation photos? I don't get it

You are one stupid mother fucker lmao.

Niggers are people too k?

Lmao that shirt is way too small. Why would you wanna feel so uncomfortable, get some comfy clothes nigga

lol, good one.

>when I make it
most healthy people haven't made it

Pathetic fat fuck.

>yes hello I would like to buy some child sized clothes for... my child....

also the ralph lauren shirt is very business-like

imagine typing this

Those two projects don't even do the same thing. No wonder this board is full of broke retards working at McDonald's

t.incel

That guy has zero friends. just women he fucks in a long rotation.

All these biz tards at the mercy of their lizard brains.

>reeeee!! He looks better than me will have access to better quality mates to pass on his genetic material. I wouldn’t even want to look like him, what a douche nozzle!

Stay salty, my friends.

agreed

> heh

And its just odd to me that for guys who are allegedly 'hyper-masculine' like him find it manly to look like this when really its just kind of metrosexual. And I don't care either way, but I just find it ironic that they pick tacky handbags to project an alpha image instead of some utilitarian type stuff. But he could also be a top which could explain it too.

> watever

Attached: 1552948766919.jpg (181x278, 8K)

if (weight < 250lbs) {
postThis();
}

What kind of person doesn't indent their blocks?

> (you) do

Attached: bat_vader.png (1120x700, 725K)