the economy is dying

zoomers and millennials aren't buying anything

Why are things so fucked up?

The Jews

Hahaha you little babby, you fail to understand

>progressive wealth tax
>leaving the country tax
>property taxes + importniggers occupy all cheap places to live

Unless you live with your parents or make boatloads of money to beat the diminishing return from progressive income taxation, you will simply never have enough money to leave and start a life elsewhere.

In the Netherlands you are considered RICH if you have OVER 30k euro, some 36k USD, in liquid funds. Over that? Progressive wealth taxation.

What said

Look at these fucking smug kikes twitter.com/ecb/status/1105494215381913601

>just invest in stocks user, they're going up user
>you gotta work for your money and pay your fair share user, everyone has to

MEANWHILE KIKES

Make 4 million euro with crypto only pay 1.2% wealth tax.
>Feels good mane

>paying rent on stuff that's already yours

They say crypto is monopoly play money but want to tax it all the same, fuck the Dutch commie government and fuck our north korean styled public television networks and schools.

Why are poor people always complaining like little bitches.
I love paying taxes so they can keep poor people like you poor and away from my third reich neighbourhood.
>Vieze proleet

Attached: Poor people.jpg (450x326, 33K)

>50%
Wtf? I only pay like 25% in the states

land of the free YAAAAAAAY

>have to go to uni to make it
>work your ass off
People in uni do not work their asses off. Uni is 4 year young person vacation time. Don't pretend like any of it is actually challenging because those are consistently the most fun and stress free years of virtually everyone's life

Nah he only went after white woman. OP is fine.

Jezus kankermongool

>Said the guy who literally lets his woman get shot in the streets like rabid dogs

Can't believe you became such pussies so fast.

Our country would be rich and free off such high taxes if we didn't have so many shitskins. 98% of somali's unemployed, 97% or eritrean unemployed. Not even to mentions the amount of other shitskins that leech of our system, we are providing them.

If only..

I love amsterdam though, always good to come for that mushroom trip, but one dutch dude said you also have a dog tax

KANKERLIJEEEERRRR

Wtf are you talking about cunt

>He doesn't even know about the invader literally going on a shooting spree because he raped a woman and was scared she would report it.

I am glad the ocean is taking back your shitty country.

Wew this retard.
Surely you wouldve avoided this yourself eh?

Please tell me from which pajeet shithole you are.

>wew badass
Pajeet here would not let that happen. He does the raping and killing himself

Oh and
>complains about high taxes
>compains about shit not being free
Pick one idiot
>50% taxrate
You understand marginal tax rate? Effectively your aren’t taxes 50+. If you were you weren’t complaining here poorfag.

Kanker hbo’er, je hebt helemaal niet gestudeerd.

Uh huh. Okay OP.

>40% income tax
>21% VAT
>all amenities taxed separately
>healthcare insurance private
>road tax
>watership taxes
>tarifs on fuel

All extra taxes are paid after income tax. Effective taxrate is between 60% and 75% depending on income.

>60-75
Alright bud
>40%
Not including the tax credits
>21% vat
9% on every items? 21 just on luxury

Please source me on that 60-75 tho

Netherlands? I read the tuition fees are like £8k for the entire course. Also capital gains are taxed 1.3% only. If you think you have it bad then come to the UK, I will gladly swap places with you when I'll be cashing out my crypto gains over there

Student loans 0,0% interest. Can pay over a period of 35 years. Payments start not earlier than 2 years after uni unless requested otherwise. Can postpone them another 5 if requested.

Op is being a bitch. Obv things can be better but all the bs I read here baka

So not only tuition fees are low in the Netherlands but you can also start paying 5 years after uni? In the UK, you have to pay 9% of your income every month once you earn above £25k for 30 years but debt is fairly big, about £40k on average.
If you get rid of of all those sandnigger Muslim inbreds then Netherlands would be paradise on earth

Yes, we do. And pls don't come to amsterdam anymore. Just stay away. I dream of a completely tourist free netherlands and amsterdam. My god, closer to a Utopia.

>but tourism is good for the economy

Short term profit with zero technological advancement next to ice cream shops. Tourism in the West is a poverty trap. I rather have no tourism and a bunch of people temporarily unemployed then sacrificing the Dutch capital.

I pray for the day that we put culture above the economy and become nationalistic.

>income tax of 50%

Where?

>Effectively your aren’t taxes 50+

Ha! That's the exact opposite smartass. If you only look at income tax then you are right. But EFFECTIVELY taxes ARE more than 50%.

>mfw I actually normallu use that exact argument: ...blablabla effectively taxes are more than 50% because....blablabla....combined taxes.

these last 10 years have shown that whites have never been more useless, I share blame with them

Attached: 1494565142930.png (615x595, 856K)

Just look at that cum gizzling face. Isnt that worth it op?

You have paki’s, we have mocro’s, gernany and belgium collectively an abundance of chromosomes, oh well eh?

Well duh you fucking retard. The subject was the income tax being >50% and I refuted that by stating that is the marginal rate & various tax creds

I dont even know why i keep explaining this kanker hbo’er.

>muh effective tax rate all taxes and everything combined
Gtfo to some 3rd world shithole where you can save up 80% of your rupiahs