Where my iExecuniggas at?

Where my iExecuniggas at?

Attached: haiwuhehonk.png (338x350, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/iex-ec/ibm-cloud-joins-blockchain-startup-iexec-to-increase-the-security-of-decentralized-computing-72e6ee8f8d3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We sold for **shh[redacted]shh* /stealth... Engaged/

Initiate stealth. Send the warnings, stealth initiated. Super stealth on every city. What did [redacted] mean by this?

REDACT (stealth) or ****** later.

LMAO that downy makes me laugh every time I see him.

10$ RLC EOY screencap this

Oh here comes the pajeet discord retards

Cummulating, bought some more cones today, got a sell at 20k sats for a nice 2x after the AMD announcement to put into LINK the will buy back even at a loss because this thing is going to 50k sats before may

Attached: 1549105179977.png (598x600, 298K)

100$ RLC EOY? got it. Screencapped

ComfyAF

Attached: 0_image001.jpg (368x284, 14K)

Are you planning on holding long term or swing trading?

I'll sell after May pump for obvious reasons, all pajeets will be selling so I don't want to be left behind. But I'll buy again when support is found.

Do you expect a pump for V3? Last year i got recked because i didnt sell for the intel pump and when V2 came out it dumped

I have a feeling V3 is a much more important milestone and hopefully they announce an AMD partnership by May?

They have a lot of not revealed stuff. I'm sure there will be a pump

Do you think they are planning on timing this unrevealed stuff around V3? That would make a lot of sense.

A lot of FUD on here is about how the iexec stuff is on testnet and is still not being used. IF the public worker pools go up in may or this summer I feel like this is the start of the engines being fired.

No one can call this vaporware anymore after this summer is my belief. Do you agree?

Im sure there'll be a surprise, but they won't reveal everything on V3. No crypto is used, the usage FUD is retarded, people are only using crypto to trade, not to use it. As you said V3 will be the start, but it'll take a couple of years to get good usage. This project has delivered more than almost any other crypto project out there.

Agreed crypto is still in its infancy stages as far as everything is purely speculation at this point. That will start to change in a few years.

Holding. Waaaaay too undervalued to swing

so why exactly did the Alibaba news immediately sell off?

Bots control the market right now. I have a feeling once more good news comes out we will see a bigger pump

25 million dollars

What do you mean?

kek the cope is massive

intel "partnership" pump sells off
>I have a feeling once more good news comes out we will see a bigger pump
IBM "partnership" pump sells off
Alibaba "partnership" pump sells off

yet golem with no "partnerships" is more than 2x iexec right now :)

Exactly. Prime example of how fucked up stoopid the market is. RLC should be 10x the valuation of GNT minimum.

How's your rendertoken doing compared to RLC this year?

Attached: 1553023795859.jpg (887x837, 149K)

Things will happen this year, , for me , q3

Define partnership..

Where/what is the value from the partnership coming from

Soon, we moon.

Attached: cool coin.jepg.jpg (561x624, 118K)

medium.com/iex-ec/ibm-cloud-joins-blockchain-startup-iexec-to-increase-the-security-of-decentralized-computing-72e6ee8f8d3a

Thats not a sexy partnership, joining to enhance security, you need paying clients.. like we all do..

iExecubot is out after all the god damn pajeets selling after a +3% gain

Attached: 1549027405937.jpg (720x720, 59K)

Kill those filthy pajeets