Coworker comes back in my office

>Coworker comes back in my office
>"You know who Queen is, right? What are your favorite songs? Because you listen to classic rock."
Every day is just torture now

Attached: x3nqedk6_400x400.jpg (374x374, 24K)

Oof. That's pretty much the end for you, sorry user

And the thread goes on

Tell him he's a nerd

You must be zoomer scum

I just don't really like music or follow artists/bands the way normies do, and people get weirded out when I tell them what I really listen to

Alright I'll bite, what do you really listen to?

XDDDDDDDDDDD

I got you user. Just say "Damn what is that STANK!" Then look him in the eye and say "Oh..". Another good one is this:
>"You know who queen is user?"
>What did you say?
>"Um I said you-"
>Dude take that dick out of your mouth and speak

Works 100% of the time

Attached: 1517840195494s.jpg (249x249, 8K)

TELL US WHAT IT IS OR FUCK OFF!!!

If you don't want to talk about music, just say you listen to whatever is on the radio. If they ask for specifics say that you don't know the names, and that you like all music except country. No one will continue pressing you.

i couldn't say it last time because I thought the other coworker browsed Jow Forums, but I confirmed he did not
nothing that weird, just moe denpa
you just can't say that to people when females are singing in little girl voices and calling you "big brother" and sometimes singing about sucking dicks

You probably listen to gay /mu/core like Death Grips or Merzbow. You are right in hiding your tastes, if I found out that a faggot like you was within half a mile of me, I would find him and cut him up in little pieces for listening to that shitty fucking music

dammit I was thinking it was brony music, that's the only thing I can see where you wouldn't say it here.

I've never heard a moe song about sucking dicks, give artist and track name

.... Everyone knows who Queen is. Everyone. Can't believe I fell for this fucking bait.
Alright maybe not bait.

>this fucking guy again

well that's fucking weird, but still not as weird as not knowing Queen

>not being so ugly no one ever bothers you with anything

Attached: 1525666309302.jpg (409x409, 44K)

I know queen, but the only two songs I know by them he already named

it's the current year ffs, you could be a tranny spreading your asscheeks to put lipstick around your anus on top of your desk and no one would even care, normies only want to feel validated on insta and other hyper-superfluous shit and don't even think about you even for a second. No one even cares remotely about what faggy music you listen to, so tell them whatever and that's that. Everyone is a fucking weirdo nowadays.

>get trolled by normies who are bored sitting around in an office
>not subtly trolling them back and slowly revealing your sociopathic power level until they are scared away

Attached: nonormies.jpg (618x564, 70K)

it's a little different here

Just go listen to the Wish You Were Here or 2112 albums tonight, read up about the symbolism and history on wikipedia, and discuss that with him tomorrow.

yeah im thinking he's fairly based

yeah its pretty understandable that you didn't talk about that actually but surely there's something else you listen to that's more mainstream that you could have mentioned
could've just said "I listen to foreign music"
>what kind of foreign music?
mostly asian stuff

or just say "just what's popular I guess, I don't really have specific tastes, a little bit of everything"
>what are you listening to right now
just make up some bullshit or say "dunno it was just on shuffle"

How do I take the /bateman/ pill, user? What are some things I can say to my coworkers to hint at my sociopathic tendencies so they'll fuck off

I know that in retrospect, I didn't even mean to lie, but it happened so fast and I'm not used to people just coming in my office

Just give absolutely zero fucks about lying about anything and act oblivious to their reactions then transition into sarcasm and derision.

>aka babby´s first lesson in trolling

Dont bother starting conversations. Normies take notes of what you say and use it for gossiping about you (see OP) no matter what; let them talk then retort with trolling where needed.

Sweet fuck I hate it when they do that. And the only reason normalfags are talking about Queen now is because of that shity ass movie they made now.

Attached: images(3).png (225x224, 7K)

Also for fuck's sake stop asking me if I'm "absolutely shocked or blown away" about what some stupid celebrity like Katy Perry said on Twitter

>questioning the channel rather the message

fucking based, never thought of this, you are a damn genius

Uuuuhhhh oh yeah, I'm thinking that's fucking based

Just say you listen to metal like a real man and none of that pussy normie horseshit.

Doesn't work, he listens to metal and has a youtube channel where he plays guitar

How

Can you give an example of this type of trolling? For instance, what would there be to lie about when most work conversations with normies are boring drivel or what they did over the weekend.

Btw don't mind the other reply I made. Just take the free (You)

You’re all queens

I meant dont bother lying. Stop caring about what other people think it makes you look weak and easily manipulated. Let them talk and reply with sarcasm or derision when they start asking annoying probing questions.

So if I was your co worker and condescendingly asked how your weekend was, how would you reply?

You need to have a deep voice to pull this off.

It doesn't matter that much. Ostracising yourself from "normies" will make you look like the weird dude : just listen to normie stuff 25% of the time (on the radio or when you go out... You don't go out? Time To get started) & know a bit of the most popular stuff (Beatles,Michael Jackson, Bob Marley...).
Also, stay frank and say that you don't know if you don't know. Its not vital information. Never talk to them about your weird anime / fantasy (unless it's game of thrones/Harry potter) stuff.

Doing all this extra shit just sounds like an even bigger hassle than not fitting in lol

This is too much work. Don't waste your time doing meme shit just to appease normies.

Akita Merzbow does the electronics on some very good avant jazz. You need to eat shit you tin-eared fuckwit.

THE MISTERY IS FINALLY SOLVED!

bro just turn on any classic rock radio station for a day or two
they will have played the same playlist they play every single fucking day forever
>Led Zeppelin
>The Beatles
>Rush
>Journey
>Yes
>Aerosmith
>Queen
>Genesis/Peter Gabriel/Phil Collins
>Journey
>Boston
>The Doors
>Jefferson Airplane/Starship