twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There are none

Nothing will happen on main net and then it will dump hard

Joke project

Sloppy sergey

This happens every main net

Because there's no reason there would be support at 1 cent

No, Sergey will sell the tokens for big macs

Kek, 1 cent is fucking generous for this joke. This happens when you change the whole gameplan right beforr launch, this whole thing is a mess. The technicals are weak as well

Sergey controls 650m and pays his team in link. It's against everyone's interest to do that.

>people realize having a node is profitable, even more so with 1000 #sergLINKs a month

>People fomo for their master Serg node to be big enough to be profitable

Factor in that I own 100k LINK, but i am an Ausfag so my internet will probably be illegal by then and I won't be able to sell.

Chainlink was always a meme coin.

No, read the whitepaper. 300 million link is for "node operators", which means they won't buy your bags. Noone will. You got scammed and Sergey is laughing all the way to Mcdonalds

kek

Did you know, the token holder can use one token 1000000000000000000 times in smart contracts,
1 token won't be worth a shit.

Imagine discovering Jow Forums for the first time and you come in biz. You see these ridiculous sergey memes with mcdonald fud combined with very technical fud and you can't understand if it's actually true or it's just a joke.

the only way link works is if the banks pour the money over the link network all at once making it overblow in riches instantly

that is the hope, if the breadcrumbs are false, then everything is lost

Sloppy Sergey told us in slack that chainlinks are going to be worth about the same as shitty American diner coffee. The coffee standard is just something the everyday swift executives understand.

After mainnet release it will be less then 20mln tokens in circulation supply. Now you do your math

Don't worry though, Link is a good product for sure. All the memes are just a way to pass time while we wait for mainnet. I don't think anyone is unironically fudding Link

I've been on Jow Forums for decades and I still can't tell if it's true or just a joke

Yes, who would not hold link at this point, you have to be retarded or autistic

STOP IT ! ! ! Chainlink will change the way cool kids trade crypto kitties. All will be trustless and secured by a 400 pound Russian hacker.

$650mm tokens x .48 = $312 million. Pretty confident Sergey and his supporters ( Swift and bankers that own Swift) are going to be very cautious in how they are distributed, if ever. Just saying..

350m is for node operator incentives. What would incentive someone to operate a node? Being given free link doesn't make me want to run a node. Being paid fat fees does. They will give bonus fees for jobs. They might even make all jobs free for the first few months and pay node operators directly from the 350m.

t. nopants

pivotaltracker.com/n/projects/2129823/stories/164668818

two fucking years, this has to be a fucking joke

>350m is for node operator incentives. What would incentive someone to operate a node? Being given free link doesn't make me want to run a node. Being paid fat fees does. They will give bonus fees for jobs. They might even make all jobs free for the first few months and pay node operators directly from the 350m.
So if I invest in link I get paid virtually the price of shitty American diner coffee per job?

Same thing when you first got to fit and learn about SS
Or pol about da joos
that's how I knew link was legit

but SS is a meme, weighted calisthenics is the path to yokeness

Getting paid 1 dollar per job would be absurd. And it would definitely make me want to operate a node.

>mainnet launches

For those of you Garda thinking the price will dump you might be wrong. Sergey is not announcing mainnet for this very reason. He’s just going to say it’s live one day on twitter. No pump no dump use your brains guys

u can stop arguing now we're literally crashing upwards again

DELET

But as is shit and it’s not the Jews. It’s everyone

Even in your worst case scenario that's about a 25x, I can live with that. Just luck into another 10x from there and I'm retired, living out the days between my Switzerland chateau and beachfront penthouse in San Francisco.

gerowahere ya bolix

There's good fud
>race to the bottom
>unlocked 650 supply because incentives are already there, purpose of the extra tokens is gone
>public API data will be free because of competition, that means no security, no LINK needed
>only use case would be exclusive data, would be centralized, no LINK needed
Simple market dynamics could make LINK useless, the project would just be open source adapters and a good standard for the market

Attached: 1552675502916.jpg (770x840, 523K)

But that's Link coming out of Sergey's hoard. We are still fucked

Why would he just give away a large amount of tokens if no one is using the network and there is no demand yet? Is this fud supposed to imply that Sergey MF Nazarov (praise him) would just give away all of the tokens, instead of methodically giving them to node operators as the network grows?

Basically, are you retarded, OP? This isn't even creative fud.

What is SS?

Schutzstaffel SS, it's the program that Sergey deviced to supplement Chainlink after adoption

The purpose is to kickstart network growth. More jobs means more demand. More demand means higher price. They could dump it all, if there is demand (which there is, see partnerships), it would easily offset supply a supply increase of 3x.

Starting strength. The real red pill is it’s a pretty good beginners lifting program. Not the best not the worst.

because, nothing in crypto holds any weight. nothing will happen. no dump, no pump, no movement at all, because nobody cares but Jow Forums.

>a diner coffee costs 12 bucks

Checked link stable token confirmed for 12 bucks a pop