You bought the dip, right?

Attached: btt.jpg (1000x562, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/bittorrent/ask-me-anything-with-justin-sun-and-binance-recap-8d0aa94cc39
cointelegraph.com/news/ex-bittorrent-exec-says-theres-no-way-tron-will-manage-bittorrents-token
ambcrypto.com/tron-trxs-justin-sun-debunks-accusations-concerning-trc10-bittorrent-token-btt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this whole cone is a big yikes

Absolutely. stack is now at 15 millions. we're gonna make it brother.

I've read the White Paper today, not sure how it would be profitable, they are planning to give free BTT to lure in customers and then what, but I'm still loaded and waiting

“For transferable proof of work tokens to have value, they must have monetary value. To have monetary value, they must be transferred in a very large network - for example a file trading network akin to BitTorrent” Satoshi Nakamoto.

Tron and Bittorrent are DPOS, but POS and POW mean the same thing for this quote.

BTT is gonna be big as fuck

There you go

Attached: e318dce4-e731-488b-9377-826187f5810a.jpg (1080x743, 64K)

there are thousands of coins out there and this is basically the only one that's guaranteed mainstream adoption due to its already existing humongous userbase. I think you might be retarded user. what coins do you hold?

fml this comment above ^ is meant for you Sorry OP

>free
It's not free, they are going to give you coins in exchange for storing files and using your network. The plan is that developers who need this things are the ones paying the users. Also the paying for seeding torrents is unsustainable and they are using it just to kickstart this thing.
So basically say goodbye to all the shitcoins like SIA.

From my understanding, they are gonna build more than Speed, but also a Netflix like content service for artists and filmmakers

This. Basically you use BTT for faster downloading. That's it.

Also:
“We are currently working on a new live/social media app and looking for ways to integrate BTT on it! By doing that we aim to empower a new generation of content creators to distribute their content without middleman and offer a very authentic channel for the fans to connect with their idols and the content creators with their audience.

As the development goes forward, we are also looking for ways to work further with our external partners and bring additional use-cases to the BitTorrent and TRON ecosystem. We are also focused on making sure BTT offers maximum flexibility to its holders and get accepted outside of the ecosystem. We will be giving more details very soon.”

medium.com/bittorrent/ask-me-anything-with-justin-sun-and-binance-recap-8d0aa94cc39

ALL IN.

cointelegraph.com/news/ex-bittorrent-exec-says-theres-no-way-tron-will-manage-bittorrents-token

what about this though?

Tron is creating three different products that will be powered by BTT.

1. BT LIVE Live streaming social network that will use P2P tech.

2. BITTORRENT SPEED BitTorrent-BTT integration

3. BITTORRENT FILE SYSTEM (BTFS) Decentralized storage platform for developers.

This will pump any day now...smart money has been accumulating.

BAT will destroy this in terms of use

And nobody will use any of it. Kek.

First resistance around 10k or so. pretty sure we will go through that then blast off once that establishes as support

it was just FUD, Justin and his tech team debunked that and explained how it's gonna work.

ambcrypto.com/tron-trxs-justin-sun-debunks-accusations-concerning-trc10-bittorrent-token-btt/

LETS GO BOYS

The transactions will not be handled on-chain in real time. They are just going to settle them on TRON every certain periods.
bittorrent already has millions of users, I think he can easily pull out a BAT functionality in there
I'm pretty sure the bittorrent speed thing it's going to flop hard, they will keep the thing alive with airdrops in hopes the other features take off

Not exactly a great rebuttal by Justin lmao

it will dump hard once Speed comes out, but will moon up to 4x before then. mark these words

Yaaawn mmmf so sleepy. Time for bed guys. Nothing to see here. Anyone else sleepy?

Attached: 1552121726913.jpg (767x960, 74K)