If he was real, what would he do?

If Griffith was real and alive today, what would he be doing to achieve his dreams? I'd wager that he'd start out as a NEET in a lower class family and work his way up to the top. But the question is how. I'm certain that he wouldn't bet his saving on LINKies but instead pick an actual career like becoming a lawyer or software engineer. So Jow Forums bros how would Griffith achieve success in the modern day; what major would he take if he even chose to go to uni, what job would he have and what would be his ultimate end goal? Would it be to become the president, a CEO...etc?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 89K)

He’d run a tech startup to try and join the elite, and after a major setback after a modicum of success he’d sacrifice his friends/cofounders/initial underlings to become Jeff Bezos

he would be a twink powerbottom on twitch

Wouldn't he be more foward thinking and do something like genetic engineering instead? Tech is already dominated by FAANG so he'd probably do something radically new like making super babies and everyone would rally behind him

Nah. He's too charismatic and alpha. If anything, Guts would be bottom

Griffith is a product of his universe. He is who he is due to all the circumstances which led him to become the Griffith we know. If he existed in our universe then he wouldn't be recognisable since the same circumstances wouldn't happen. That's why these comparisons are stupid but assuming, for the sake of argument, that he existed in our universe then he would become a machievallian businessman who would backstab his friends in order to become more powerful. He would become very successful indeed

He'd probably be 2 poor to go to college so he'd self study CS, create a startup and rise to the top

It depends where he lives. You are assuming he lives in the USA but he could just as well live in Europe which would be more likely since the universe of Berserk was based on medieval Europe. My take would be Germany where college is free

Thank you. I was worried I was the only one who saw how incredibly fucking gay Griffith and Guts were together.

Also, agreed he'd be a top, Guts is definitely bottom.

True but NA is number 1

Do you think it's possible that Kentaro Miura (author of Berserk) was actually inspired by something like this happening in real life? So much of early Berserk has a very 'edgy young adult' feeling to it, and it really makes me wonder whether Griffith is based on something a real life friend did to him.

They are not gay you faggot. But if they were Guts would definitely be a bottom for Griffith.

he will marry a rich old man and suck his soul with his boipucci and then move to the next until he gets enough money

nah

didn't he sell his literal ass to rich dudes? lmao what a gay bitch.

He would be Kamala Harris

Attached: Kamala whoreis.jpg (789x460, 75K)

He'd probably enlist and become a defense contractor.

Unironically he would be buying NEXT before their 1.1 release and mainnet.
For he is as based as the team.

He did what everyone else was already doing but better. Also he sold his butthole to minor royalty in order to start the band of the hawk, so there'd probably be a story about an 'internship' with Peter Thiel.
Also, quality post OP.

I haven't read berserk (or any manga) in ages. Did they already get of the boat?

it's like you didn't watch it... griff is literally a twink bottom that gets fucked for money. he would never be a mercenary or never met guts in this universe so he would pick the most efficient path to fame and wealth and that is twitch whoring.

Attached: Griffith did nothing wrong according to Gutscuck.jpg (700x745, 241K)