TRAC

Ok, I'm feeling nice tonight. I'm gonna let you in on the next Vechain (except the scam part). Low marketcap, no chink team, great tech and mainnet release soon. This week they are going to announce some BIG news, and you are getting 1 hint per day on Telegram. DYOR!

origintrail.io/

Attached: origintrail_dark_purple-square.jpg (1000x907, 66K)

Lowkey this project will expload this year. And I'm done accumulating. This week will be good!

Anyone who gives daily hints on telegram is not going to be BIG

whatever, don't buy it then. I just wanted to share this gem with my /bros.

Attached: 1552464860095.jpg (600x675, 60K)

The token with the most legitimate use case and the team is even endorsed by the European commission. No idea why they went for anouncement of the announcements route but if they say it's huge, it's gonna be huge. Throw a grand this one might bring you to the moon.

Is this not available for US bittrex accounts? I signed up there just to buy TRAC and I can't find it.

On KuCoin my fren

No it fucking doesn't. The token is literally useless.

lololol can you not even read info about the token?

Sorry for your retardedness

not true brainlet, data gets bonded to the token for storage and use of the network

you still have to aquire partnerships/contracts
or else the token is worthless

imagine not buying this months ago

Attached: 4609464.jpg (480x318, 17K)

dude...i bought this on idex when it was shilled here AN ENTIRE YEAR AGO...talk about being late to the party

I've held this since Jan 2018. No fear.

pretty close to ATL in ETH.

This is the first "big" TRAC shill on Jow Forums that I have seen in months, and I lurk here like 8 hours a day.

I bagheld from 30 cents down to 3 for some stupid reason. It would make sense for me to DCA in now, but I'm not going to, and let me tell you why:

TRAC tokenomics are shit. They are shit. Running a node is pointless and the ROI is like 1%. It is a good project....but not for TRAC holders. I was stupid, and I learned a lot since then,and I still have like 30k of this on metamask.

but it is not going to go well for token holders

I will say that the volume did spike very hard, so maybe you have a chance to make some sort term gains on the volatility

be warned if you plan to become a holder though

i put 10k into this and holding 30k.. now worth 800.00.. feels bad.

You pretending to know anything about TRAC tokenomics is fucking hilarious

A literal slovak scam coin. Why would a supply chain need a coin. Fuckin scam since 2017 you stupid fuckin retards

Amerifat detected

Lol u still trying to lose those bags from 2017?

Why would I buy TRAC when I can buy AMB?