All the fud is starting to get in to me

all the fud is starting to get in to me.

Attached: 1543440087769.jpg (560x612, 183K)

same fren, i transferred everything to a cold wallet in the hopes i don't fuck it up by selling too early

good. let the fud flow through you

i believe that if you feel like that..that only means you have no idea what chainlink is. sorry bud but youre prob going to lose it all even if you make it

It was all a pipe dream

I have sat on this shit board for over a year and consistently took time out of my day to entertain FUD and not yet has a single piece of FUD ever convinced me to sell.
We have a gem in the a field of shit that is this market. We just have to wait.

This actually. If you’re not fudding redacted while simultaneously buying more you’re not going to make it.

Attached: 1552513034307.jpg (800x581, 749K)

the only way is to pretend you already lost the money and forget this even exists. check back in a year.

Please edit sergey

Attached: CA4246B3-36FC-4A09-9C1E-546DE34E92C1.jpg (960x960, 132K)

Sergey has a habit of organizing fast food refuse by order of age in what he calls the "Think Centre" (his office). The room is stacked high with Big Mac boxes and tendie wrappers. He spends 8 to 10 hours a day methodically arranging and systemizing the garbage before jumbling it up and spreading it around the HQ, mumbling under his breath about "oracles" and "on-chain infrastructure". No one dares to disturb him during his routine. Adelyn doesn't like it because it attracts ants and bees. When she mentions it to Sergey he tells her that she doesn't understand his "process" as she lack "philisophical perspipercacity". Her comments drive Sergey into uncontrollable rage and he throws empty milkshake cups and big mac sauce at her. Adelyn has accepted this is part of the learning curve, and even though she is not sure that perspipercacity is word does her best to translate Sergey's genius into and marketing material that regular people can understand. Unfortunately her keyboard gets sticky with the milkshake and sauce which is why anything she publishes is littered with basic spelling and grammatical errors. Sergey regularly strips nude, puts a happy meal carton on his head as a crown and bellows "PARTNERSHIP WITH FACEBOOK, PARTNERSHIP WITH APPLE PARTNERSHIP WITH NASA " at Adelyn until she tweets something to appease him. No progress has been made in the past six month. Whenever this is brought up Steve just says "lot of big macs you can buy with 32 million" and winks.

I have 100k link. And that’s not enough.

>trusts russian code with sub 10M$ volume

LMAO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*BREATHS IN*

HAHAHAHhahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaahahahahahhHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH

do you really think that any western company is going ti build their code over russian code? fucking retard.

nowhere near enough. 200k minimum I think is pretty obvious

I'm so sick of this project everyday I wait and everyday nothing happens I've been in it since 2017 there used to be good conversation about it but those days seem to be gone I used to like the fact that the company was low-key and under the radar but it has gotten to the point where it's getting worrisome no one seems to be able to answer the simple question of "is this nothing more than a funding token" and "how much value can the network actually capture" everything is purposefully obfuscated b/c I don't think Sergey and team actually have the answers to these questions and we still after 18 months don't have announcements of major real partnerships it's all literal who scam crypto projects that probably won't be around in 9 months plus I'm getting really sick and tired of seeing off these dumb " is 10k enough to make it" no you retard it's not let's assume an average price of .02c per api call which is generous; to be able to make $200 per day from staking rewards from a measly 10k link stack that would mean the total value flowing through the network would have to be over $1 billion per day which is short bus tier retard levels to think that is possible sure maybe it's possible in 2049 but in case you have forgotten we are living in the year 2019 so unless you bought link to put in a trust for your great grandkids I am afraid there will be more than 1000 suicides eoy which is sad b/c I don't wish neccing oneself over money but due to Sergey and Steve and Thomas coming on this board at times to feed us fake breadcrumbs it has given neets around the world hope they never had before so that in turn gave them something to look forward to but when the curtain goes up and last call is called the emperor shall be revealed to have no clothes and that my friends is when the 1000 suicides will start which on one hand sucks on the other hand I think anything that is done to help reduce our population numbers Is a good thing.

Common sense is not FUD you tard.

This

You're not fudding, idiot, you're shit posting. Your posts are why everyone moved elsewhere to discuss Chainlink. You're not smart enough to manipulate anyone with your brainless spam.

unironically this. the time of fudding has come and gone. if youre not already balls deep in link and ready to take off then fuck off. the time to constructively discuss this bitch and make everyone else aware is near.

Kek. Still a Manlet with little man problems

Sell then. No one cares. I'll laugh at you later.

Im a swing linker.
I used to have 350 k link, sold, and now have 250 k link.

ill tell you why i bought back in

1. every single alt coin besides link is a fuckin ETH competitor. Everyone wants to take ethereum down and boast about being superior
and whether that will happen or not, LINK profits anyway. Because even though LINK is erc20 token, it works off the ethereum chain.

2. Link has only 175 M market cap. I know a lot of stupid fucks think market cap is a meme, but just compare LINK to ETH.
it would take 400 billion dollars to 40x your investment in ETH.
Meanwhile, 10 billion dollars would just need to fly into LINK for it to 100x your money. ETH already has a 14 billion market cap ffs.

Anyway, LINK has already been namedropped by SWIFT and Bill Gates.
So hitting a 10 billikn market cap is nothing

Attached: 04.jpg (886x1280, 257K)

What kind of sick pathetic piece of shit Marine are you? You'd leave your own blood behind like that, at first whim? You make me sick, you absolute fucktwit. You know what I'd do to maggots like you faggot? I'd twist you up and around, bend you over, and penetrate your virgin prick ass. Yeah, i'd make you my personal little bitch. Don't you dare let me see you at the yacht party or i'll make sure you break you in half like the little strawfuck that you are. This is your first and only warning, stand down pussy.

this.
the average age of link holders is 20yrs old

ps. there are MANY other companies that will produce oracles this year, you are tarded for thinking sirgay is the only one. hes finished

sergay has an army of 10000s of fucking neets ready to run a node on launch day. fuck off faggot we're full.

also lol @ thinking stinkies have any more money left lolololl

It wasn't namedropped by swift or bill gates. a sustainability program funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation mentioned chainlink. chainlink presented a successful bond coupon payment poc at SIBOS 2017.

:gay:
mainnet isnt even coming out dude
it never was
sirgay fucking scammed you all

Seething.