Why aren't we supporting CSW against (((Twitter)))?

I get it, you Bitcoin maximalist faggots are emotional babies who can't deal with the real world-

But we should be backing him against (((them))).

Explain yourselves, retards.

Attached: 1518338767013.webm (320x568, 196K)

Mommy

Why would we support a pathological liar? Much respect for Twitter for deleting the profile of this piece of garbage.

This is about crypto so it stays on Jow Forums you stupid nigger

Want to bury my face in there right gud

because unironically you are the emotional baby crier and CSW is a scammer

Because he has shilled his shitcoin here daily with 20 threads a day like a subhuman and we have lost all respect for him.

Mommy I want the succcccc

he needs as much support as that bra is providing

cause there are non-retarded people who got banned for not breaking twatter's tos who are much more worth your time

give us a name then

He needs to pick his battles better, imagine if Trump tried to do this in the summer of 2016. Twitter is a valuable platform.

Also, there's no chance in hell I'm gonna join the Metanet ICU for $20 a month.

kek you cant be serious i wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire

SAUCE PLEASE OH MY GOD MILKIES

I think her name is Joey Fisher..

Nobody believes his shit, he's the type of guy to sue over any negative feedback and claim that his project failed because the govt conspired against them

It is quite frightening that 70s television had more clear guidelines about what is allowed and not allowed on the air.

YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Patreon, PayPal... they all have unclear guidelines so that they can basically get rid of you for whatever they want. And it's completely intentional.

Censorship by demonetization is a scary thing. So much self-censorship right now. People beeping their curse words, avoiding sensitive topics, not being themselves. Not even mentioning the word "nazi" in YouTube documentaries about WWII. It's fucked up.

Attached: The Balrogs of Morgoth.png (2000x1596, 3.59M)

Nice try Creg ;)

Mother of god, them tiddies

ew gross

And that is why governments regulating business is much better than businesses regulating themselves. The government will give clear guidelines about what can and can't be said to protect the public as opposed to the business.

Bush really did destroy america.

Twitter is gay, CSV is gayer. Imagine that

gib

Attached: yh.jpg (3186x4478, 648K)

Oh my fuck

I see tattoo