AMB.... all praise keven

Since the last thread got 404ed by the fucking jannies, let’s give some respect where it’s do. This young lad aka Kevin in the tg group has been a great jannie in the amb chat dealing with continious stupid questions and idiots. Let’s thank Kevin for doing his job, and let’s all buy amb. Buckle in guys.... to the moon!!!!

Attached: 1ED971D8-103B-41B8-8336-54DE2A7AEFCB.jpg (1242x913, 1004K)

Did amb share a fucking booth Baerchain? Wtf is a bear chain? Is this their new scam.

Sss—>amb—>baerchain?

Awesome pic of Kevin. Great size. Looks thick. Solid. Tight. Hope he keeps us all posted on his continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what he's got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight he can get. Thanks for the motivation OP.

Amb hands down got the most chad team. These fuckers walk in, deals are getting closed. DONE DEAL.

thank mr kevin

You all must be faggots. Sucking kevin’s noodle dick won’t give you more bundles you gayboys

You wish you had early wave status like others

WAVEY

>Sucking kevin’s noodle dick

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in crypto, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth.

And now the fuck do you know this? Did you suck his dick for free or did someone pay you ?

Jelly?

your mom told me... and man... he would have absolutely destroyed your moms pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and your mom moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on kevins throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

I was grown in a lab and my surrogate mother was a horse ... so you’re telling me Kevin fucked a horse?

no.... i saying he hung like horse ;-)

Good one . now why don’t you open that pretty mouth of yours and ask Kevin to ram his horse dick inside it

This turned gay real quick

Keep being fags biz.

You started it with your “chad team” you bum licking twat

oh i will ;-)

Well fuck... pics or it didn’t happen

Yes chad team. Not a soft jawline beta like you. Low test as fuck user.

Ok “chad”. Chads are known to have all muscles but no brain that’s why you AMBlets are bagholding.

If you were a smart nerdy chink you would have gotten rich with waltonchain and vechain you dumb cuck

>gotten rich

Show me performance of all 3 over the past 6 months. Show me who was getting rich mrs low test

Not Ambrosus for sure

mrbearwolf proves this amb shitcoin pump and dump idiot AMBlets

Attached: fa236523631.png (1871x565, 96K)

Lol hahahahaha AMBlets btfo

i dont need a mrbearwolf to know this is legitimate scam

Attached: amb.jpg (1280x970, 82K)

I'm a girl and this picture just made me squirt a little piss on the floor like a dog in heat, thanks Kevin.

No you’re not a girl. Go post a pic with half your tits showing and a paper written: “Ambrosus Kevin is daddy” then I’ll believe you