PIECE

PIECE

Attached: download.jpg (234x216, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lsanger/status/1107723360744681474
youtu.be/jWgxPipnGS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PIECE

Attached: 420A7CD8-BA36-483C-B1C4-4BF41A6B9495.gif (1200x1600, 2.05M)

Who would be foolish enough to build a website that uses only BAT?

> OF

twitter.com/lsanger/status/1107723360744681474

Attached: bat_eye_wojak.jpg (1467x1508, 106K)

A good bit of talk about BAT going on in some serious circles. No kidding this is a project you should definitely be watching.

Anyone who doesn't have a bag has maybe three months left to get a little bit but I know you'll just call me a shill so do whatever you want.

Attached: 0020.png (805x1199, 1.48M)

BAT is the future

Attached: bat.png (1680x955, 38K)

Just earned 50 BAT after coinbase sent junk email about earning it by doing some bullshit "training" and shit. Had nothing going on tonight so I decided to do it, including downloading the Brave browser. It does seem legit, and I like the browser so far. I don't see the coin becoming incredibly valuable, but I am also retarded so there's that.

3 months tops. But then again I'm a shameless shill so don't listen to me.

Attached: bat_redpill.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

the future is a piece of shit? I believe it

Attached: PIECEOFSHITPOS.png (1680x955, 53K)

Demonetizing the rich ad networks and giving to the users and publishers.

Attached: brendanhood.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

no one will use brave. normies only use safari and chrome. and they only use chrome because google is really good at face fucking you with messages telling you to download it.

Now if BAT releases a chrome add on. THEN you need to be taking notice... But until that day comes. BAT is a shit.

>no one will use brave
People are already using it, and gaining users quickly.

66 thousand currently. so basically no one.

Try 6.5 million+ Off by only a factor of 100.

Attached: 1552450494736.png (1920x1080, 859K)

>3 months tops

You're a lot more optimistic than I am. I'm expecting to be holding these bags for 3 years or more. Brave being a default browser on the ever unpopular HTC line of phones is a smol boost but there's no way it will ever be default on iOS or Android-and that means it will have to work very hard to get anywhere near the same kind of market penetration safari and chrome have without some kind of miracle.

I'd compare it to Firefox but over fifteen years behind in word of mouth promotion; because Firefox was never tied to hardware it never broke out of being a distant third place in browser market share and now it's practically abandonware (albeit with tens of millions of users) in comparison.

Unlike Firefox though Brave will be actively promoted which could tip the scales in its favor pretty quickly.

Attached: le inconspicuous computer using man face.png (274x242, 22K)

When Brendan mentions that the browser is just the first of many BAT-related projects in the works on that initial promotional video on the Brave.com main page I presume that extensions for other browsers are forthcoming. I'd also have to assume it could be used for gaming (wagers, trophies, loot boxes etc.) and so on.

There are many potential applications for this kind of thing but it's first of all up to the devs to deliver and we can't know exactly what they're thinking in advance.

youtu.be/jWgxPipnGS8

Attached: le feel causing face.jpg (502x510, 64K)

Yeah that's what I like about BAT - I know the meme on Jow Forums is that it's a pointless browser token, but the Brave team has discussed all sorts of future uses for BAT. I remember even reading about BAT extensions like mentioned. Brave is awesome but it's just the beginning, I think BAT is the long term play here.

I like that Brave is such a legitimate tech company too, I've been really impressed by their professionalism. I think they've got their finger on the pulse as far as the way privacy issues are trending. I think the Crypto aspect (BAT) will take longer to catch on but once they get it right, BAT's potential will be so huge.

Attached: BAT signal.jpg (1500x959, 309K)

PEACE

so guys . im currently sitting with 15k BAT and .1 BTC on the sidelines that i could potentially put in.

bought the BAT around 4k sats and have been holding it for over a year now...this shitcoin has never seen a moon mission and it is one of the most reputable projects out there.

is 5k sats the best we are going to get? or should i hold/buy more?

Nothing kills a legitimate project faster than being branded a pump n dump....

an install does not = a user. try again. based on your logic, there are adware browsers with much larger adoption rates than Brave. The fucking bonzai buddy and zwinkies have more users by that logic. Enjoy the bags. Do you realize why the price is struggling? It's because the advertisers are not making a profit, even at these incredibly low prices. Advertisers are losing money at BATs current value, meaning that either the BAT rewards need to get EVEN SMALLER, or the price needs to come down.

>advertisers are losing money

ads aren't even out yet though; the dev ads have only been out a week or so and you'd have to be in the right place at the right time to even know they existed.

Attached: 32314695-E59C-4EB9-B86E-9FAE937600BE.png (650x500, 39K)

20 million downloads/installs. 6.5 million active users.

100%