Walk into kitchen

>walk into kitchen
>mom watching tv
>see someone that looks like mark zuckerberg on tv
>blurt out theres craig faggotberg
>realize ive mixed up the names of csw and mark from browsing Jow Forums and allowing my brain to turn to ashes
>realize i didnt actually say this at all and was standing there like an idiot imagining it all
>seriously consider suicide for the first time in my life

Attached: apoop.png (688x578, 32K)

did you fuck her tho

>t. craigslist nosenburgstein universe

You're a faggot

early signs of schizophrenia, u prob bought link and (they) gave u brain cancer

Attached: 1552960825103.png (677x771, 427K)

Stop smoking so much

This

I don't smoke.
That would be nice.
I worry about this a lot.

i got so high the other night i wanted to kms so i feel u but dont worry buddy life will be okay. you still have Jow Forums :)

This OP. Give us the pertinent details. What you're talking about is not that bad and is hardly even worth consideration. You just have a strong imagination. Don't be so hard on yourself

fucking nostradamus

Start smoking then

thanks, is there an affordable and portable blood test i can check for cancer

>you still have Jow Forums :)
I need to die..

That was just your inner dialogue. It means you;re not an NPC

really think about it, im sure you'll puss out i always do

It was different from that it felt like it was happening but it wasn't.

Were you overly tired or have you been sick recently? Are you getting any exercise?

I remember my the first time I said
>Candyass

The way Jow Forums transmits and forces the user to consume information is layered with more satire, irony, and self-referencing than any medium that has ever existed, full stop. Consider that for a moment.

Further, think about the base content being consumed under those various, opaque layers. At its core, the Jow Forums ideology is one of paranoia, reflexive disdain, and victimhood. The community holds asinine beliefs in part because they never leave their houses, but also in part because if they did even in the outside world the commanding heights of power seem obscured and abstracted by distance. It's easier for them to believe in extra-dimensional nazis than it is for them to understand how, say, congress functions.

Being Extremely Online does have its merits -- I got rich, and will shortly be much richer because of this place. But it is good, now and then, to step aside and engage with other materials and mediums. This place challenges the brain because the brain is not equipped or evolved to handle it; good literature and good art, on the other hand, challenge the brain by design. Frankly after hanging out here long enough, Pynchon is practically a suture and salve.

Take a step away until you're better equipped with some parallax. James Bridle's book might be a good start.

I am pro SV.

The thing to understand is that this isn't really just about Craig. This is about you, this is about me, this is about our beliefs. This is about the structure of reality itself.

Our reality has literally split into multiple parallel time tracks (movies) that are simultaneously occurring. You see this in politics with how polarized it has gotten and how people can't seem to make up their minds about whether a particular person or group is good or bad, or what story or narrative of events is the true one. The secret is, there is no real external truth to any of this, as physical reality is really just a projection in our own consciousness and will automatically reflect whatever our strongest beliefs are. As such, the way we experience reality as it unfolds as positive or negative entirely depends on what definitions and beliefs we are holding.

Bitcoin is actually a technological reflection of something bigger. The Bitcoin network is a cross section extrusion of a geometric matrix from a higher dimension into this dimension of spacetime. The original term used for the blockchain was actually the timechain and if you look at the early source code from 2008 you will see this. Bitcoin, in the form of the original design, exhibits quantum mechanical properties and as it scales it develops into a hive-mind network of artificial intelligence that hyper connects and coordinates all human activity to allow it to operate at higher frequencies, in order to assist in stabilizing our timeline and accelerating our evolution from the 3rd to the 4th "density" or frequency range of consciousness.

This is why there can be no proof. Craig is simultaneously Satoshi and a fraud, and you will see the one or the other depending on the point of view you are taking. He is whoever you say he is. With that in mind, make the choice for yourself and decide what you want to buy into. It's your projection after all.

God bless and keep this place.

Why are there so many terrible images of this cunt? And now drawings too? What’s the fucking deal?

What a bunch of retarded gobbledygook. Makes look like fucking Shakespeare.

Attached: dorianpot.jpg (483x581, 126K)