CANADA PROPOSES BAN OF SHORT AND MARGIN TRADING

OH NON ONNOONO!!

osc.gov.on.ca/en/SecuritiesLaw_csa_20190314_21-402_crypto-asset-trading-platforms.htm?RSS=IRPEN&RSS=IRPEN

Attached: aj24H1R.png (823x495, 75K)

>Canada
Nobody fucking cares. Stop making this thread

Attached: 507A4ADB-D59B-4865-BF60-FB6F238382F7.png (1080x675, 355K)

shut up bitch. canada's blessed u fucking faggot.

good, fucking shorting. lets run this bitch up to $1m/btc eh?

Wow, they’re cracking down. Quadriga must have been doing this then

Fear trading on bitmex rn. Nice.

> time to walk the books

If you aren't already using a vpn in canada, you're fucked anyway

Are you the drunken Quebec idiot from the other day who was butthurt he couldn’t make it into medical school? I think you are

no fuck off idiot. hear me bud?

Canada is controlled by 40 wealthy families.
Obviously they don’t have their beaks wet into crypto yet so they need to restrict it until they can get their own exchanges going.

It is you, I knew it. You migrated threads with some other hair brained scheme. What was it? Remind me

maple syrup you dense fuck, eh bud?

canada is fucking gay fuck off faggot

That’s actually a pretty good idea. Maple syrop is great. How to break into the business tho?

by replacing real maple syrup with fructose-syrup instead

Isn’t it just regular syrup then? That’s not nearly as good

Fuck you faggot. Go back to tranny burgerland. Btw I'm that user that posted my body and was BTFOing all of you. You fucking nerds were jealous and saying my physique was disgusting and looking like roids LMAO.

Keep seething because I debunked your shitty supermarket threads. Canadian meat is only slightly more expensive and it's worth it because our cows are actually fed well unlike your shitty standards.

Canada is next to ban 4chin like NZ and Aus check em

Why would Canada ban the chans? I'll actually be pretty mad even though I only visit Jow Forums,Jow Forums, /sci/ and occasionally Jow Forums

It won't suprise me one bit when it happens. We're pretty cucked up here you must admit.

Why use Canadian exchanges that submit to these rules when there's Binance?

All Canada is doing is pushing out exchanges from ever operating in their country. Nobody except Canadians lose out so nobody cares.

idiot here, isin't this a good thing? less incentive for faggots to be bear? because lets be real, anybody who wants lower prices is retarded af

>canada's blessed

were you in a coma for the past 20 years?

Attached: 1550406332151.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Longs with Maker.
A new internet is coming. They can't stop it.
Sentivate, check it out.