Congrats Linkies, you finally made it

I have to say I am shocked. But you guys did it. The price is currently at $433 and I am just flabbergasted, if I had bought even 20000 of these shitty tokens I could've added to my net worth. I mocked you, but you won. So congrats!

My only advice
>Setup shady Cayman Islands address
>Setup a financial firewall with offshore bank accounts
>Hire a personal trainer and personal chef

Welcome to the 1%!!! March 19 2019, assblaster, riddleanon, sherlock link, allllll of those larpers turned out to be the real deal

I will never mock you linkies again, you won the game of life

Attached: blacked.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

stop playing with my emotions faggot

This.... this is advanced fud

Attached: 1551854107984.png (300x300, 80K)

Top fucking kek

Imagine the smell if this was true. Uncle knows he can make this post because it’ll never happen

you tell me user, what's it smell like?

Attached: bb234234.png (716x892, 781K)

Btw imagine if this were true and basement bois became the new 1%. It’s too late to get rich off this shit

history is set to repeat itself. first it was the drug dealers, now itll be the neets, then the stupid money.

There you are astro tier larp! Was getting worried about you.

I love this thread. We're going to make it linkies. Sloppy Sergers btfo :)

Literal who

best one yet

brappppppp

Hi astro you absolute faggot

you bored tonight or know something we dont know?

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Uncle Old Fag is trying to fuck you. Nothing he says is accurate outside of the price action and saying someone named assblaster was wrong about his predictions. He doesnt care about you losing money, he cares about accumulating as much of your link as he can cheaply.

Heres the truth about the link ico. Pasta, but 100% true.

The ico had 32m cap. To buy presale you had to buy in chunks larger than 300 eth. Surely there were some bizraelis here. Now. When ico went live, the available market cap for purchase jumped instantly to 30million, leaving only 2mil left for purchase during the ico outside of presalers. So 30m of the 32m went to presale buyers. In order to participate in the ico, you had to purchase a minimum of 100 eth. This is where most of biz came into play. The remaining 2 mil market cap sold out in 5 mins counting a 3 min site failure due to traffic. So, no, biz honestly does only make up probably 5 percent or so of the link holders, not counting the few large biz whales who were in presales.
A maximum 6.25% of circulating chainlink tokens made it out into the wild to people sergey and co didnt directly pitch the network to and sell to in the 300eth MINIMUM presale.

Dont let this fat entitled faggot cause you a lifetime of regret. We are the smart money. Not because we are smart or found it ourselves, but because someone who was decided to let us in on it.

I know if not for biz id have no idea what chainlink was, id probably never even have heard of it until we start to see commercials for it and the logo inside stadiums. Would you?

Attached: PicsArt_09-26-06.13.14.jpg (2561x1440, 385K)

This is my only hope, I don't know how much longer I can take it. I'm so depressed. Sergey please save me

I keep telling myself if LINK actually takes off I’ll be humble and quietly enjoy my wealth.

At the same time I also got a long list of people that need set straight, I’ve had to eat miles of shit to just get by.

Sometimes I feel like dude in prison and the old man makes him promise to use the treasure for good.

“No, surely I will use it for my revenge.”

For any CIA glow in the dark niggers lurking I dont mean I’m gonna go alluah akbar, just make sure some people get told to eat a dick.

I got some bad news user

Not sure why you guys think an erc will enable unlimited big macs and lambos

I was going to kms already anyway... Will try to wait a bit longer and hope Sergey saves my life

Just hodl btc

I'm congratulating you user

I dont need much, something between 300.000 to half a million after tax rape would set me up for life, sure I would still need to work, but with half a million invested properly and what I can save every month, I would be looking at 10 millions or more in 8 years, far more than anyone in my family holds.

i hope u make it user, ur not a greedy individual

KYS faggot

Attached: 1549828910758.png (1125x2436, 490K)

>Check Link
It's still worthless