We're bouncing, we're bouncing!!!

This is the first local uptrend we've seen in a month. They've "been in contact with exchanges" since the beginning of the year so any day now they should have a major listing to boost liquidity. Anchored transactions are breaking all-time highs every day, and the world's biggest blockchain hackathon is coming up in April. I won't count my chickens before they've hatched, but this could very well be the bottom. While Jow Forums is too busy chasing the next flavor of the month, LTO's fundamentals haven't changed and technicals show sellers might be exhausted.

Attached: photo_2019-03-19_15-02-41.jpg (1280x960, 130K)

lmao have any of you brainlets read those medium post about capptions and certik

this is legit gonna be a top 50 one day

and all of the clients that they already have that they haven't released details about

transaction anchor numbers are higher than majority of top 50

Attached: LTO Network Clients.jpg (1080x2811, 1015K)

Biz is too distracted to see the light. The trading opportunity alone is worth investing. Still such a low cap gem.

Bought back in, this is going to start pumping to a new ath. Everybody is too busy buying into the shill of the week Fantom and will get dumped on soon.

Low cap gem on a nice retrace with a long consolidation. Easy play here

Rise of the Fro! LTO creeping back up

Look at the enterprises capptions will be using LTO network with

LOL, people need to realize how ridiculous this is

LTO is a game changer

Attached: LTO Capptions Enterprises.png (681x643, 171K)

thanks just bought 100k

Holy fucking shit. I just fomoed in so hard. Not sure how much i even just bought. Probably in debt now. You guys better not be wrong about this.

I sold some of my qnt and jumped in. Entry feels safer now then when it was on an epic pump which I missed a few weeks back.

Senpai, I know you are baghodler. It is ok, I forgive you, because you are the victim of an evangelist group taking advantage of unwitting bizlurkers. Moreover, you are not simply shilling, you are pointing out opportunity. Opportunity that I am not to judge except with the money of my own pockets. On a board infested with low IQ thread and rogan Josh smelling comments, I salute you for your service.

Totally believable thread.

Hey been loading up for 4 days been great accumulation range

How many people even lurk biz that would make any conceivable difference

Guys hold off with the shilling please !!
I am still accumulating !

i have lto but WTF are this shill comments here? STFUCKUP

I know a whale group buying up ALL of the LTO right now

They got big influencers and market makers and are going to pump it again

Attached: LTOthe_fromessiah.png (375x570, 359K)

Everybody sleeping on lto again. Retards. They will learn

Literarely 2 anons in this thread

Time to fly . The rocket has been fueled. ATH eow

ahahahahahavahah

Attached: IMG_20190305_225250.jpg (1080x609, 194K)

It held top 1-3 volume even during the epic dump. People don’t realize this project isn’t going to die off like VIDT or any other garbage shilled here. 15M market cap minimum by April. A single new exchange and this flies.

imagine all the pink wojacks from all the no-lto-fags when it gets listed on Binance