Are the team still working on this?

are the team still working on this?

Attached: request.png (300x300, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a?a=0xa232bf9ac102bdf68a3e9d1ae0b561814289f9a8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remember when people used to use this in the same sentence as link unironically?

Check their GitHub repo, the project is in very active development

Absolutely fucking not
Larper

they're working on fine dining in paris

Funny thing. I was once all-in on REQ. Sold a bit at 1$ just to buy another top of a coin. I shit on LINK because the memes derailed me. I thought REQ was the big daddy on Jow Forums and LINK was a shitty little bandwagon. Well long story short, I'm now all-in LINK and it dug me out of a -70% loss or so. Thx Sergey

they're working on eating mozzarella

No, according to their roadmap, they are now preparing for an exit scam

You fucking idiots will all be left in the dust by REQ

Attached: Request_icon_green.png (4518x4917, 140K)

this had a 660,000,000 MC at its top kek

this could've been top 20 if the team made some efforts, you know, hire a bunch of devs with ico money, etc... chainlink are building a solution to the oracle fucking problem with 2 devs, this means req has already exit scammed.

They've been hiring a lot of people, mostly their old friends from uni, but at least some of them are software engineers.

I heard this is going to 2$ eoy
When I get paid in a couple days in gonna buy 5000 of these!

Unironically $20

I unironically studied in france for a year and did a 6 month internship in Atos, their software engineers are shit, they're more about theoretical stuff while they're in uni, and once they get a job none of them want to dive into the code.

That seems pretty accurate.

Because after the ICO, the REQ fags literally had no idea how to implement their white paper fantasies into actual code on Ethereum, so it took them nearly 2 years.

But we'll soon find out if it is a viable solution, because their V2 protocol is around the corner.

Twat a bunch of cunts
Buy or sell?

Nice try. Their university is like the MIT of france.

Paris is burning and they are eating cheese.

>MIT of france
>france
>shit commy country where they smash grapes with stinky feet still

thx sold 100k

I don't know how you think that's impressive when ALL the literally top tech schools in the world (including the MIT of MIT) have teams working on all sorts of crypto shit

Reqt eoy ?

I'm buying at 1cent. It's true value is 2cents

Attached: Request_onlight_reg_yellow.png (3960x1088, 67K)

My break even is 22 cents, and I'm all in
Fuck you guys

how many you have?

150k Chad here

I'll swing trade up to a million reqies

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-173331_Binance.jpg (720x650, 105K)

And the scumbags aren't even eating french cheese. That's how much of sell outs the pieces of shit are

req is a fucking chadcoin
i have 1million req

i expect to be a billionaire 2021

Holy fuck dude, you don't keep that on an Binance do you?

I have 3 million Req (no larp, i promise you) and i hate the fking team. i’m rich so i play around with crypto, but i find this lazy req team thoroughly annoying

Larping faggot prove it

POSIT THE PROOFS

is this you desu? some guy transfered 1 million req.

etherscan.io/token/0x8f8221afbb33998d8584a2b05749ba73c37a938a?a=0xa232bf9ac102bdf68a3e9d1ae0b561814289f9a8

DESU, I bought into the hype. Then it kept dropping. So I got mad.

But this is the time to buy. Gonna try to secure 100k.

To where

Attached: download (8).png (238x212, 5K)

just bought a couple hundred of these bad boys! comfy

All in with 125k REQ

700K here, trying to get to that 1M before it's no longer affordable.

No it's not faggot, the MIT of france is Polytechnique, unironically where I was studying, I wasn't doing the engineer cycle (because to get in you need to be autism level good) but a masters degree, which was also tough as fuck, I failed the masters because got into crypto (started the masters in Sept 2017), then I wrote a binance bot and made more money in the bear market than that degree would've made me in 10 years.
The classmates were really really good, I mean they talked with the profs about abstractions of abstractions, but what you gonna do, historically the best mathematicians in the world studied or taught there.
But once it came to programming they could do complex things in C or matlab, but when it came to thousands of lines of code, and shit ton of components, they didn't know how it worked or if they did they lose interest and find the debugging process stressful/overwhelming.
There is a reason the US has a booming tech economy, you don't need steel or tools you just need a fucking laptop, and the american educational system favors practicality and doing things, so you have Silicon Valley, while the french system favors theoretical stuff, so you have CERN and the large hardon(kek) collider

looking at their github, zero useful activity
their reddit is spammed about some game "reqloot". so from replacing paypal to being a browser game

MOTHERFUCKERS STOLE MY LOGO

Attached: pic.jpg (3974x3975, 850K)

UP 1% ITS HAPPENING !!!!!!