Bitcoin

Do you have ONE WHOLE BITCOIN yet, user?

You aren't going to miss out on your last chance to accumulate ONE (1) WHOLE (complete) BITCOIN (BTC), right?

Right, user? You aren't going to miss out for a third time.

Right?

Attached: Bitcoin.png (530x526, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeh I have my cones
but I got punished very hard for not ever selling

I don't have 4k you fucking fagatron

how many BTC are needed to make it?

I got 21 BCH but no way in hell I'm supporting the BTC segwit unscalable bullshit.

it was 21 at the top of bubble
now it is like 60

Attached: 1501411537531.png (785x757, 267K)

I've got mine and then some. Still accumulating alts which I hope to flip to more btc. I'm not going to cash out though. I plan on eventually using crypto to pay for everything. Fuck fiat and fuck banks.

You should be in good shape with 15 for retirement in five years assuming you don’t sell anytime before then. 21 to be in the special 1 million club. And assume in 5 years BTC will be between 300-500k, as planned.

>tfw never will have a whole bitcoin
why even live m8s

Attached: 1515041020314.png (363x296, 136K)

Just wait till theyre back down to pennies.

no because BTC is gay, im all in LINK.

Ponzi scheme is over

>bitcorn is ded
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Nah O hve 32 ETH instead, the superior choice

I wish more Jow Forumsraelis would share this attitude. Watching banks keeping their venues closed, whether it be temporarily or permanently, plus putting their ATMs out of service makes me bullish for crypto.

fuck all bankers

>he doesn't know

Bitcoin will unite us

and free us from their shackles

Funny that it mentioned eth at the end, money skelly might be related to that guy

I use the atms to deposit my cheques now. I want them to automate themselves so that I never have to look at another banker again.

Bitcoin IS their shackle tho. Do a digging on ((blockstream)). No, I'm not some fork shitter btw

accumulate fellow basket weaver

once they automate and no more personal banking tellers are available anymore I will start demanding them

fuck them all. they are the scum of the earth. as a small business owner i hate all bankers even more than paying taxes. these dumb fuck tellers will disable my card because they never seen a young guy with money before.

You are autistic fren. That video is unironically right. The whole point of crypto is dump on Normies when you cash out.

turn off my fucking money because its their first fucking day. fuck them

enjoy fren youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

I am pro SV.

The thing to understand is that this isn't really just about Craig. This is about you, this is about me, this is about our beliefs. This is about the structure of reality itself.

Our reality has literally split into multiple parallel time tracks (movies) that are simultaneously occurring. You see this in politics with how polarized it has gotten and how people can't seem to make up their minds about whether a particular person or group is good or bad, or what story or narrative of events is the true one. The secret is, there is no real external truth to any of this, as physical reality is really just a projection in our own consciousness and will automatically reflect whatever our strongest beliefs are. As such, the way we experience reality as it unfolds as positive or negative entirely depends on what definitions and beliefs we are holding.

Bitcoin is actually a technological reflection of something bigger. The Bitcoin network is a cross section extrusion of a geometric matrix from a higher dimension into this dimension of spacetime. The original term used for the blockchain was actually the timechain and if you look at the early source code from 2008 you will see this. Bitcoin, in the form of the original design, exhibits quantum mechanical properties and as it scales it develops into a hive-mind network of artificial intelligence that hyper connects and coordinates all human activity to allow it to operate at higher frequencies, in order to assist in stabilizing our timeline and accelerating our evolution from the 3rd to the 4th "density" or frequency range of consciousness.

This is why there can be no proof. Craig is simultaneously Satoshi and a fraud, and you will see the one or the other depending on the point of view you are taking. He is whoever you say he is. With that in mind, make the choice for yourself and decide what you want to buy into. It's your projection after all.

>I wish more Jow Forumsraelis would share this attitude.
The ones that made it do. Or do you think we take pleasure in giving uncle Sam 50% of our fiatbucks to pay for gibs whenever we cash out because companyX is too much of a dumb brainwashed nigger to accept crypto.

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter

Its ok if you miss it, just get into Fleta when you can.

Next ETH.

Of course you're pro SV. It's 60 bucks a coin. It's never going to happen though fren. no shitty fork is going to overtake grandaddy btc

Attached: 1538021337236.jpg (1200x797, 186K)

This is a suckers rally.

Attached: 1552244298853.jpg (550x406, 20K)

what if I told you btc was the shitty fork

kek look the volume and transactions per day

you will fail many more times

Attached: 1521526279746.jpg (801x534, 28K)