Did you buy BTMX during the dip?

Surely you bought the dip anons. This shit is about to go nuclear.

Attached: bitmax.jpg (400x400, 10K)

uh what dip?
where?

tiny tiny dip to 7.4c, das it user. road to $0.30 now.

and you call that a dip.
but im quite impressed by this shitcoin.

im going to buy in if it ever dumps into the ~.6 again

haha thats why i said tiny tiny dip. just buy half now and half at 6c, if it ever goes down that low again.

You will all get burned.

Pajeets

that fucking pump

thanks pajeet. just went from 7.4c to 8.8c. were burning allllllllllllllllright.

No, user. You see, this is bitmax, not binance.

Shit actually pumps here and keeps going for longer than 10-20%

>10b supply

they still banning US IPs?

~400m circulating technically

Attached: 316BDFEC-1E86-4814-BFDB-BAD8D067BC1B.jpg (2108x1828, 1.02M)

Gone up 50 million in a week. Lol, like the guy said, gonna get burned.

what do you thin the price for this will be then?
i mean 1 bil market cap is not that strange right?

Imagine when you sell this at 0.35 and then your funds get permanently locked because you’re an American and can’t provide valid KYC details.

They’re letting burgers in now. They just can’t trade on margin

Attached: A953E3E5-A49E-4736-99C6-EAD527540A09.jpg (1549x295, 165K)

Next biggest token after binance is huobi at 90 million or so.binance is binance, an outlier built in the craziest bull market ever,Timing, timing , timing.Cant recreate that ever again.

Nope, americans are not allowed period.They are thinking of opening an american exchange, but i cant see the sec allowing it.

i just requested an unlock, this is pumping way to high. i am gonna sell some if it gets higher tomorrow

not to jinx it but if youre unlucky it will retrace by the time you get unlocked.

same here, although it should at least break comfortably through the previous 10c top right?

i know but its whatever, i dont even get how i get free money from locking. i got 10$ for free the past week. its not much but there was literally nothing i had to do for it.

Can you request instant unlock if you put in a regular unlock request first?

If this keeps going, instant unlock might be better even accounting for the fee

i dont really care. it might even keep pumping like lto did. at the same time i have no fucking idea what this price will do

How many exchange coins under 0.10? kek