Now more than ever, the world needs Skywire

SKYCOIN

youtube.com/watch?v=NSJnrHw_Qw4

In the wake of recent events in New Zealand, governments around the world accelerated their censorship of the Internet. Immediately following the Christchurch massacre, ISPs in New Zealand blocked access to sites that persisted in hosting Brenton Tarrant’s manifesto and footage of the attack.

Heavily controlled sites like Facebook, Twitter and Reddit remain accessible, because admins on those sites are quick to remove copies of the material and repress discussions deemed objectionable. But alternative forums like Jow Forums and Voat are blocked, because users on those sites remain free to post the manifesto and video, and discuss events openly without fear of censorship. This has led to robust debate on those sites, with many members questioning the official record of events relayed by the mainstream media.

This week, Australia’s major ISPs including Telstra, Optus and Vodafone joined NZ in blocking access to a range of websites deemed to be subversive, including:

Jow Forums|8Ch|Voat|LiveLeak|Archive|Bitchute|Zerohedge|KiwiFarms

Some of these sites didn’t even host the manifesto or video, and mentioned them only briefly. But they all have one thing in common—they are seen as anti-establishment, libertarian or alt-right in focus, with content mainly posted by anonymous contributors. As such, they are beyond the control of governments.

Regular members of these banned sites consider themselves to be ‘woke’ or ‘redpilled’ compared to ‘normies’ (referring to normal oblivious members of the population). The term ‘redpilled’ comes from the movie The Matrix, in which Neo takes a red pill and wakes up to the true reality of his universe. Members of these sites tend to delve deeply into current affairs, refusing to accept without question the interpretation of events presented by the media.

Read more: medium.com/skyfleet-captains-log/now-more-than-ever-the-world-needs-skywire-73aaacd7b346

Attached: Skywire-Meshnet.jpg (3184x1786, 1009K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE
medium.com/@Skycoinproject/february-2019-community-update-324df8191a16
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/blockchain.go
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/visor.go
skyfud.com/kidnap.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Synth, nobody wants your skyshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=MADvxFXWvwE

Are you sure?

Attached: Skycoin-Pump-It.jpg (1314x1434, 328K)

Nice stock image, projects ded

Yep.

Attached: SKYSHIT.jpg (529x476, 84K)

Ded you say?

medium.com/@Skycoinproject/february-2019-community-update-324df8191a16

Attached: Skywire-Global-Nodes.jpg (3130x748, 322K)

> he thinks coin value is relevant to Skywire adoption

KEK

Attached: Skywire-Meshnet-02.jpg (3188x2098, 1.66M)

which panjeet made these designs? this looks so fucking cheap

So you have an internet with shitty coverage, slow speeds, AND a valueless coin? Fucking excellent work mate.

This should be posted in every Sky thread

No, no and no.

Almost 10,000 nodes already deployed around the world, and that's just in testnet.

Speed depends on transmission mechanism - wireless/radio/fiber/satellite etc.

The coin has value, currently around a dollar. The value fell along with everything else during this bear market, but that's just part of the cycle.

Attached: Skycoin-Ecosystem-Infographic.jpg (696x2230, 486K)

Redpilled replies

Go to speedtest.net and share your speeds. Not a screenshot, copy and paste the share link.

Bear market argument is fucking retarded. Legit projects have bounced back hard. Skycoin is still fucked because demand is low. Nobody wants this shit.

P.S. Synth is a cunt.

>Synth is a cunt

Your hatred for Synth is a personal matter, but you shouldn't let it distract you from properly analysing this project.

Very few projects have bounced back hard, and Skycoin is still very much under the radar because they only started marketing last year, in the depths of the bear market, whereas most other projects have been focused on marketing since their inception (at the expense of their product development).

In contrast to most other crypto projects, Skycoin's community and social presence have been growing strongly over the past year, with announcement after announcement, a steady stream of articles and videos every month, and constant product development and release... hardware, software, services etc (some of Skycoin's working products are pictured).

Price will follow in good time. I understand that price is your core focus when looking at crypto projects, but in the case of Skycoin it's a marathon, not a sprint. Be patient.

Attached: Skycoin-Large-Grid-Black-LoRes.jpg (1280x895, 410K)

It took you nearly an hour to post this pic over Skywire. No wonder you aren't sharing your speeds.

>producing a wall of text to respond to a single insult.
His project is a direct manifestation of him as a person. Smoke and mirrors while the consensus algorithm isn't implemented and never will due to architectural impossibilities.

It posted in two seconds seconds.

If this is your attempt at FUD, it's incredibly weak.

I'm posting from Australia, wireless, via an exit node in Japan, and getting about 6Mbps right now.

Plenty fast enough for my needs.

Attached: Speedtest_by_Ookla_-_The_Global_Broadband_Speed_Test.jpg (1472x492, 77K)

>the consensus algorithm isn't implemented and never will due to architectural impossibilities

Consensus is currently secured by a masternode system, which is a very reliable solution used by numerous crypto projects. As with all masternode-based crypto platforms, the masternode writes blocks into an immutable ledger which is synchronized with all nodes in the network.

Every Skycoin wallet contains a complete copy of the blockchain. Anyone with a wallet can send a transaction which creates a block that is written into the immutable ledger by the masternode and then synchronized with the thousands of other nodes in the network, creating a distributed consensus as to the state of the blockchain.

Since only the masternode writes blocks, Byzantine Fault Tolerance is not an issue and a traditional consensus algorithm or protocol (such as Proof of Work or Proof of Stake) is not currently required in order to secure this consensus.

Below is the code for Skycoin's blockchain and visor, demonstrating UTXO block verification across the distributed ledger. It shows that the blockchain is distributed throughout nodes that connect to each other in a peer-to-peer fashion.

github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/blockchain.go
github.com/skycoin/skycoin/blob/develop/src/visor/visor.go

A blockchain is an immutable data structure, and when the blockchains on each node are synchronized, a consensus exists regarding the state of the blockchain. Being an immutable data structure, it is not possible for even a centralized validator node to alter the transaction history without it being very obvious what has occurred.

Even if Obelisk was never released, Skycoin could continue to run quite successfully on this masternode system forever, without negatively impacting Skywire or CX or Skycoin Fiber or any other part of the Skycoin ecosystem. Other major crypto platforms use similar central controllers (for example IOTA).

Attached: Skycoin-Snow.jpg (2048x1152, 284K)

Your home broadband is fast, and you could get similar speeds over Skywire (depending on the speed of the ISP connection at whatever exit node you select).

I'm a poorfag and my home ISP connection is only 10Mbps, so obviously I can't exceed this regardless of the speed of my exit node.

But it's still plenty fast enough for my needs.

Attached: SkyminerHand.jpg (640x640, 79K)

Sure is schizophrenic rambling in here

Attached: sky76.jpg (700x570, 52K)

Deleted your post? LOL, don't worry user, I'm not going to track you down by your IP. Skycoiners are the good guys.

Good at scamming naive, deer-eyed newbie investors.

>by a masternode system
There's no consensus. the word "masternode" is used to confuse the reader that s** is similar to a crypto like Dash, which it is not at all. Dash has a consensus algorithm, S** has a single entity controlling consensus, which isn't crypto-suitable consensus. It's just a regular database with a single administrator.

As always, word-twisting and sophistry. Conartistry and scammery.

Scam how?

You buy components from AliExpress, build a Skyminer, earn coins.

You develop a game for free on CX, release it, earn coins.

You launch a project/ICO for free on Sky Fiber, release coins/tokens, profit.

Where does the scam come in?

Attached: SKY-Wall.jpg (1280x899, 389K)

You're getting confused between consensus and block writing.

Consensus literally means agreement on the state of the blockchain. With Skycoin, a copy of the immutable ledger is currently replicated across thousands of nodes, creating a consensus as to the state of the blockchain. So there is distributed/decentralized consensus today.

However block writing is not yet decentralized because only the masternode can write the blocks into the immutable ledger. It will continue to function this way until Obelisk is released later this year.

Attached: SKY-Router-Desk.jpg (1280x960, 93K)

>Consensus literally means...
>mutilating commonly accepted definitions for the frame discussions is taking place in
Blocks are just uninterrupted lack-of-a-void in space composed of a singular material, usually shaped in a manner that can be described as "cubic". Your block writing concept is nonsensical given that definitions (I can do your type of sophistry as well!)

Coins are personally allocated by the network overlord in a non-consensus non-automated fashion. Even the devs didn't accept S** as payment for S**miners - only bitcoin - if they think S** is a scam, it is a scam.

i don't get it, banning the videos and discussion will make it not happened? or they just want to minimize the copycat sprees as much as possible?

Two gibberish posts. Come back when you can string together a coherent argument.

Attached: Skycoin-Photo-Grid-2-Black.jpg (2396x1800, 923K)

They don't want masses of normies visiting subversive sites looking for answers, and then subsequently getting redpilled on a whole range of topics about which (((they))) would prefer everyone remain in the dark.

Attached: Two-Skywallets.jpg (750x1000, 96K)

>Can't understand argument
>calls it gibberish
Why are all Sky shills so stupid? They even admit to their ignorance.

You didn't make an argument. You posted some nonsense about cubic voids, network overlords and s** (sex?). Care to try again?

Attached: Skycoin-HW-Wallet.jpg (1698x1276, 292K)

There’s no point in arguing with these people. They’re paid Skycoin shills. The reason they’re using the ‘oracles don’t exist’ line of attack right now is because their strategy is to reel in bottom of the barrel brainlets who are easier to manipulate. They know that only the dumbest people on this board will fall for this level of retardation. It’s like how Nigerian scammers deliberately make their emails badly spelled and unbelievable to make sure that anyone who does reply is an utter brainlet and hence more likely to be suckered in. It’s exactly the same tactic here. The best thing to do with Skycoin threads is just spam them with pasta. Can be any pasta. Sky fud pasta or McDonald’s pasta whatever. Don’t engage with the shills. They’re not here to argue sincerely. Just spam the thread until it reaches its bump limit and gets off the board.

Ps. You can tel they’re paid shills because they’re obliged to reply to all of this pasta to ‘change the narrative’. They’re probably paid per post.

The saddest part about Skycoin is that it’s not even a very successful scam. Its price is in the gutter and will stay there until going even lower. Meanwhile utility tokens and coins like /REDACTED/, BNB, and XLM have steadily gained in value and climbed the cmc charts for the last 6 months. If only you’d listened. Instead you bought bags of pure shit that are now worth a fraction of what they once were and the only thing keeping you going is the delusional rantings of Steve and synth with literally no confirmation from the outside world that they’re right. Steve literally claims that oracles don’t exist. He’s the only one in the blockchain space that claims this.

Meanwhile /REDACTED/ accumulates customer after customer (swift, Corda), endless partnerships, acquisition after acquisition (oraclize, town crier) and growing media recognition from legitimate publications (Tech review, WSJ). What does Skycoin have? A tattoo on the back of an old junkie. lol.

The thing that sky bag holders refuse to acknowledge is that the official explanation for the Synth kidnapping makes Skycoin look even worse than if it were a fake kidnapping. At least if it were fake it would show a certain level of devious intelligence in manipulating a bunch of bagholders into being dumped on. Instead the idea that Synth managed to get himself kidnapped by his own marketing team displays a truly shocking level of incompetence on his part.

Why would anyone in their right mind invest in a man who is so bad at reading people and evaluating risk that he accidentally hires literal gangsters as his marketers? This isn’t just a case of a company getting scammed this is a man who is unable to discern whether the people he has put his trust into will break into his house and rob him or not. It’s like the retarded kid at school who doesn’t realise that the people he thinks are his ‘friends’ are really just taking advantage of him. It’s truly sad if you think about it. Never invest in anyone who is so incompetent that they can’t even get basic hiring decisions right.

And the best Sky shills can come up with in response is ‘everybody makes mistakes!’ ‘How could Synth have known?’
Revealing pathetic levels of delusion and cope. They have no reply to this pasta.

The Skycoin shilled by the UN meme has got to stop. The problem with the shills bringing it up is that people like me then actually google this guy and the talk and realise he’s a non technical expert who in mentioned obelisk twice to a small room at a minor UN event. The guy’s a minor social science academic at a literally who tier university. The fact that he mentioned something called obelisk which he has zero technical understanding of means absolutely nothing. The fact that you paid shills keep bringing it up is a major red flag as if there even needed to be more red flags.

We argue with you for the benefit of the lurkers to stop them wasting their money on Sky.

Sergey Sergers, burger eating extraordinaire, had just finished polishing off his fourteenth Big Mac, beating fellow competitors Weasely Stevie and Thomie Two Toes under the table, when Spelling Bee Adelyn made an announcement.
"Mr Sergers, you have a call from Swift; it seems to be one of the Executives".
"I'll take it in my 'Speaking Room' and bring me my hat and apples"
"Is that the meeting room or your office, Mr Sergers?"
Sergey Sergers scoffed at this question and remarked, "Philosophers have a particular way of understanding the world. My speaking room is what you non-philosophers call an 'office' but I no longer enjoy the connotations after watching the AMERICAN version of The Office".
"Certainly Mr. Sergers I'll prepare it for you right away".
"Clean up this mess and get these losers back to work, I'm in charge here and don't you forget it".

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Sergey would be the ideal partner for any man wishing to start a family. His great genes give him a combination of assertiveness, strength, and intelligence. If Sergey is able to get pregnant, he has to have a uterus; if he has a uterus, he can only be a woman in the eyes of Allah. ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!

Ok, I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M A GAY MUSLIM AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBTQIAx+ community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

I WANT TO FUCK SERGAY! I WANT TO FUCK SERGAY! I WANT TO FUCK SERGAY!

BUY CHAINLINK. BUY CHAINLINK NOW.

Attached: 60933935-12AF-4E37-8A56-465AE0642510.jpg (166x250, 4K)

Cool pasta desu. However there's no actual Sky fud in there to address (it's really just a bit of a rant). But it was fun to read again, so thanks!

If you do think of any new fud, please check first that it hasn't already been addressed at www.SkyFUD.com

Also, why did you redact LINK from the pasta?

Attached: Skycoin-Components.jpg (1198x1778, 565K)

>They have no reply to this pasta.

Hmmm, the normal reply pasta to this is that the Chinese marketing team weren't scammers to begin with - they just got greedy, which is not uncommon in the blockchain industry.

skyfud.com/kidnap.html

But thanks for posting this pasta again, I always enjoy reading it!

Attached: Pepe-Skycoin.jpg (1260x1706, 1.21M)

>I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on

There's actually a pregnant Synth version of this floating around. Might have been a better choice, if you can find it

Attached: Skycoin-Synth.jpg (926x1280, 87K)

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Sergey would be the ideal partner for any man wishing to start a family. His great genes give him a combination of assertiveness, strength, and intelligence. If Sergey is able to get pregnant, he has to have a uterus; if he has a uterus, he can only be a woman in the eyes of Allah. ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!

Ok, I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M A GAY MUSLIM AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBTQIAx+ community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

I WANT TO FUCK SERGAY! I WANT TO FUCK SERGAY! I WANT TO FUCK SERGAY!

BUY CHAINLINK. BUY CHAINLINK NOW.

this is now a chainlink thread

>Sergey Sergers, burger eating extraordinaire, had just finished polishing off his fourteenth Big Mac, beating fellow competitors Weasely Stevie and Thomie Two Toes under the table, when Spelling Bee Adelyn made an announcement.
>"Mr Sergers, you have a call from Swift; it seems to be one of the Executives".
>"I'll take it in my 'Speaking Room' and bring me my hat and apples"
>"Is that the meeting room or your office, Mr Sergers?"
>Sergey Sergers scoffed at this question and remarked, "Philosophers have a particular way of understanding the world. My speaking room is what you non-philosophers call an 'office' but I no longer enjoy the connotations after watching the AMERICAN version of The Office".
>"Certainly Mr. Sergers I'll prepare it for you right away".
>"Clean up this mess and get these losers back to work, I'm in charge here and don't you forget it".

>reading pasta
Confirmed brainless. Congruent with the fact that Skyschizos can't respond to it on their own.

Well, if we're moving into pastas, I guess I can join in with that too...

- - - - -

NPCs hate Skycoin. But to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Skycoin. The project is extremely deep, and without a solid grasp of the technology most of the news and updates will go over a typical NPC’s head. There's also Synth’s weaponized autism which is so deftly woven into the SKY platform. His personal philosophy draws heavily from Jacques Attali’s literature, for instance. Skycoin holders understand this stuff. They have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the Skycoin project. To realize that it’s not just cryptocurrency. That it’s a comprehensive blockchain ecosystem that makes most other cryptos obsolete.

Skycoin MATTERS. It says something deep about life, freedom, decentralization, and net neutrality. As a consequence, people who fud Skycoin truly ARE idiots. Of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the elegance of the Skyminer, the unlimited power and scalability of Skycoin Fiber, the sophistication of the CX programming language, or the subtlety of the Coin Hours mechanism. I'm smirking right now just imagining these addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as they watch the latest Synth interview, as his genius unfolds on their PC screens. What fools. How I pity them.

And yes, by the way, I do have a Skyminer - one of the thousands already deployed. And yes, I built it myself. But it's for the ladies' eyes only. And even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. But they’ll never hold my antenna or get their greedy paws on my Skycoin hardware wallet. Nothing personal.

Attached: Skycoin-NPCs.jpg (2776x1694, 941K)

That's just a personal attack. Nothing interesting to address here, so I'll take the opportunity to post a photo of Synth and McAfee instead.

Attached: Synth-McAfee-Skyminer.png (674x899, 463K)

I'm so sick of this project everyday I wait and everyday nothing happens I've been in it since 2017 there used to be good conversation about it but those days seem to be gone I used to like the fact that the company was low-key and under the radar but it has gotten to the point where it's getting worrisome no one seems to be able to answer the simple question of "is this nothing more than a funding token" and "how much value can the network actually capture" everything is purposefully obfuscated b/c I don't think Sergey and team actually have the answers to these questions and we still after 18 months don't have announcements of major real partnerships it's all literal who scam crypto projects that probably won't be around in 9 months plus I'm getting really sick and tired of seeing off these dumb " is 10k enough to make it" no you retard it's not let's assume an average price of .02c per api call which is generous; to be able to make $200 per day from staking rewards from a measly 10k link stack that would mean the total value flowing through the network would have to be over $1 billion per day which is short bus tier retard levels to think that is possible sure maybe it's possible in 2049 but in case you have forgotten we are living in the year 2019 so unless you bought link to put in a trust for your great grandkids I am afraid there will be more than 1000 suicides eoy which is sad b/c I don't wish neccing oneself over money but due to Sergey and Steve and Thomas coming on this board at times to feed us fake breadcrumbs it has given neets around the world hope they never had before so that in turn gave them something to look forward to but when the curtain goes up and last call is called the emperor shall be revealed to have no clothes and that my friends is when the 1000 suicides will start which on one hand sucks on the other hand I think anything that is done to help reduce our population numbers Is a good thing.

The saddest part about Skycoin pasta is that none of it is original. This is just a poorly copied version of the link pasta which was a reworking of the Rick and Morty pasta. As is the pregnant synth copy of pregnant sergey. Sky shills can’t meme originally because they don’t pay enough to attract intelligent people and there is almost zero organic support. They aren’t sending their best.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

For many centuries, the desolate crypt lay forgotten. Then, one moonless night, you arrive at the cavern entrance. Dismounting your steed, you walk toward the foreboding cave. As you enter, the atmosphere grows heavy and a sense of terror chills your heart. You hear a faint demonic chanting grow louder as you descend beneath the surface, and you soon find yourself in some sort of perverse necromancer haven, a hellish temple deep beneath the earth.

Ahead, upon an altar squats a lone figure with a black cowl draped over his face. He appears to be preparing the corpse of some vile beast. With deep trepidation, you move further into the crypt, littered with rotting corpses and occult symbols, and you approach the dark lord. In this shadowy den, a faint torch barely illuminates the dank fetid walls. But something moves. A creature of the night, evil, ferocious and deadly. Synth smiles, his green skin glowing faintly. He raises his arm, and the dark chant continues. As the rhythmic words flow from his tongue, slowly in the shadows appears a black winged beast, talons dripping with the blood of countless enemies. Its razor sharp fangs glisten in the flickering torchlight, crimson eyes blaze through the dark, salivating as it smells its prey.

This hideous worm king has conjured a most foul creature. With caustic talons and putrid breath, its fangs drip with the blood of a thousand victims. The Sudo awakens, and its hunger is strong. Quietly, from beyond the grave, it ascends. Its fangs gleam in the torchlight, blood drips from vile and deadly talons, and it approaches. A low, unearthly growl emanates - a snarl, from deep within hell. Black wings unfold, and still it approaches. A malice born from the abyss, bending its mind to one purpose - one singular task to appease its summoner. Thus the dread creature of doom, the Sudo is reborn, for it knows the prophecy is fulfilled. The long night of the Sudo is upon us. It spreads its dark wings, and it sleeps no more.

Attached: Skycoin-Shady-Pepe.jpg (454x712, 68K)

Sergey Sergers, burger eating extraordinaire, had just finished polishing off his fourteenth Big Mac, eating fellow competitors Weasely Stevie and Thomie Two Toes under the table, when Spelling Bee Adelyn made an announcement.
"Mr Sergers, you have a call from Swift; it seems to be one of the Executives".
"I'll take it in my 'Speaking Room' and bring me my hat and apples"
"Is that the meeting room or your office, Mr Sergers?"
Sergey Sergers scoffed at this question and remarked, "Philosophers have a particular way of understanding the world. My speaking room is what you non-philosophers call an 'office' but I no longer enjoy the connotations after watching the AMERICAN version of The Office".
"Certainly Mr. Sergers I'll prepare it for you right away".
"Clean up this mess and get these losers back to work, I'm in charge here and don't you forget it".

> muh pasta got reworked

KEK.

But thanks for bumping the thread. Let's keep going.

Attached: Skycoin-Large-Grid-White-LoRes.jpg (1280x895, 416K)

>Sergey Sergers, burger eating extraordinaire, had just finished polishing off his fourteenth Big Mac, eating fellow competitors Weasely Stevie and Thomie Two Toes under the table, when Spelling Bee Adelyn made an announcement.
>"Mr Sergers, you have a call from Swift; it seems to be one of the Executives".
>"I'll take it in my 'Speaking Room' and bring me my hat and apples"
>"Is that the meeting room or your office, Mr Sergers?"
>Sergey Sergers scoffed at this question and remarked, "Philosophers have a particular way of understanding the world. My speaking room is what you non-philosophers call an 'office' but I no longer enjoy the connotations after watching the AMERICAN version of The Office".
>"Certainly Mr. Sergers I'll prepare it for you right away".
>"Clean up this mess and get these losers back to work, I'm in charge here and don't you forget it".

With caustic poisonous talons and putrid fiery breath, Sudo's claws drip with the blood of a thousand victims. A black winged beast, his maw of razor fangs glisten in the flickering torchlight, crimson eyes blaze through the dark. Few have looked upon Sudo and retained their sanity. Even Synth is known to have grown insane after viewing Sudo's demonic visage. Even as he gave his life soul to feed Sudo, Synth grew deranged. Some may speculate that Sudo used this knowledge to his advantage from the beginning. The prophecy suggests that Synth lives eternally, a madman's fate - screaming uncontrollably in the darkness as he sees the beast emerge, over and over again. With the final realization of what he had created... of what he and Sudo had become. His creation, but also his doom.

Attached: Indiana-Skycoin.jpg (3082x1770, 854K)

They want to distribute the coins. When you buy a Skyminer you also get a ton of Skycoin. So buying it with Skycoin would 1. Get coins back into the dev supply which is meant to be distrubted, so thats a no. 2. Buying Skycoin.. with Skycoin....? Sounds retarded. Buying dollars.. with dollars..........? lol.

>Sergey Sergers, burger eating extraordinaire, had just finished polishing off his fourteenth Big Mac, eating fellow competitors Weasely Stevie and Thomie Two Toes under the table, when Spelling Bee Adelyn made an announcement.
>>"Mr Sergers, you have a call from Swift; it seems to be one of the Executives".
>>"I'll take it in my 'Speaking Room' and bring me my hat and apples"
>>"Is that the meeting room or your office, Mr Sergers?"
>>Sergey Sergers scoffed at this question and remarked, "Philosophers have a particular way of understanding the world. My speaking room is what you non-philosophers call an 'office' but I no longer enjoy the connotations after watching the AMERICAN version of The Office".
>>"Certainly Mr. Sergers I'll prepare it for you right away".
>>"Clean up this mess and get these losers back to work, I'm in charge here and don't you forget it".

NKN
K
N