How many of you have actually woken up?

It's not expensive to get in contact with the other dimensions. We're talking billions of lightyears worth of wisdom trapped in your mind.

Attached: psychedeliceye.jpg (236x236, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw
threadreaderapp.com/thread/1096758520467333120.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How about waking up from your drug dependency.

>delude yourself into believe things that other people think are absurd because its the only way you can possibly feel superior to anyone in your meaningless existence
Give detailed instructions or go back to /x/ to post pics of pedophiles you found on instagram.

I'm too scared to try and open my eye chakra because all my other chakras are closed and I don't know what to do

Also this gib guide plox

I have met a few gods
I am blessed
Maybe one day you will experience enlightenment too

>dependency
there's no such thing a a psychedelic addiction.
how many keys do you need?

>Give detailed instructions
4 serious.
You are an ape in a man suit, trying to figure out how to be a man. Let's tart there.
Where are the adults?
They either abandoned us at the very least or the worst, never existed a all.
If you haven't noticed everything in nature is either growing or dieing. If you're not growing, you're dieing. Maybe slower than everybody else. But fast growth is much better than slow death.
Take the clown pill, faggot! Don't get Honked. Be the Honk.

stop smoking demons you wretch

The one that improves my life. Druggies are invariably upper-middle/upper classers, where their 'wokeness' is just class privilege manifested.

Wow how enlightening. Did you read your first philosophy book?

You could probably get a fair grasp of what OP's talking about just by watching this:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8NNHmV3QPw

Attached: 1547558652671.png (386x366, 183K)

You didn't 'wake up' or 'unlock your mind.' You got high. You induced psychosis, and it permanently altered your mental functions.

threadreaderapp.com/thread/1096758520467333120.html

>1 hour video

Maybe you need more drugs to open your third eye a bit wider because clearly you aren't woke enough to realize that nobody is going to watch that

obviously I got it from frying balls.

>t. Brainwashed boomer

Tho i dont really agree with all this "woke" mumbo jumbo, i do agree everyone should try psychedelics a few times cuz it allows you to rethink life from a different perspective. It saved me from depression with just 1 trip cuz it made me see and feel that my life is actually not nearly as bad as i thought it is and showed me whats really important. 10/10 would recommend.

Just skip through to random points in the video. You'll get the idea.

Watching the movie Mandy right now. You druggies are degenerate.

Whats the ultimate wokeness enhancement psychedelic youd say?

I am pro SV.

The thing to understand is that this isn't really just about Craig. This is about you, this is about me, this is about our beliefs. This is about the structure of reality itself.

Our reality has literally split into multiple parallel time tracks (movies) that are simultaneously occurring. You see this in politics with how polarized it has gotten and how people can't seem to make up their minds about whether a particular person or group is good or bad, or what story or narrative of events is the true one. The secret is, there is no real external truth to any of this, as physical reality is really just a projection in our own consciousness and will automatically reflect whatever our strongest beliefs are. As such, the way we experience reality as it unfolds as positive or negative entirely depends on what definitions and beliefs we are holding.

Bitcoin is actually a technological reflection of something bigger. The Bitcoin network is a cross section extrusion of a geometric matrix from a higher dimension into this dimension of spacetime. The original term used for the blockchain was actually the timechain and if you look at the early source code from 2008 you will see this. Bitcoin, in the form of the original design, exhibits quantum mechanical properties and as it scales it develops into a hive-mind network of artificial intelligence that hyper connects and coordinates all human activity to allow it to operate at higher frequencies, in order to assist in stabilizing our timeline and accelerating our evolution from the 3rd to the 4th "density" or frequency range of consciousness.

This is why there can be no proof. Craig is simultaneously Satoshi and a fraud, and you will see the one or the other depending on the point of view you are taking. He is whoever you say he is. With that in mind, make the choice for yourself and decide what you want to buy into. It's your projection after all.

Attached: 609F237C-A28A-4411-9570-A928954B9123.png (567x667, 89K)

Go to a psychiatrist you schizo

I used to take psychedelics for spiritual reasons, ayahuasca, salvia, acid, shrooms. The thing is, you see what you want to see, you want a spiritual experience, you will have one, but really its just your brain on drugs it's all bullshit and potentially dangerous. Grow up there's enough magical things in the world that don't require you to melt your brain.

You can't "wake up" all at once. Humans and other beings have been trying to reach higher points of enlightenment since the creation of the first intellectual beings.
We as humans are completely fucked and trapped and have almost no sense of anything other than this physical realm.
Personally I read tons, practice some things. Just woke up from a lucid dream (babby's first "out of body" which anyone can do). I feel more connected with the spirit each day. You just gotta really believe in it. Faith is 1 of the crucial steps in whatever it is you're trying to achieve wit the spirit. Not believing in it means it won't work. And you can't force yourself it upon yourself, it needs to come naturally over time and you wanting it to come (which means you will subconsciously force yourself to research into it).

I'd love to try it to fix myself since I'm bipolar with major depressive disorder and honestly hate life. I'm just scared a bad trip will fry my brain completely, although it can't be much worse than it is right now. Got any tips mate?

DMT

will billion of years of wisdom tell me which shitcoin for buy

Attached: 1552265325442.jpg (503x436, 48K)

Help me, i want to, but don't know how.

I just can't no matter how hard I try.

I took DMT last week and I spoke with the interdimensional wood elves, they showed me the way to a McDœñælds on the other side of the universe. Once I was at the pearly gates of the McDœñælds 2 Jesters awaited me, they smiled and filled me with pure ecstasy. They giggled and said "look at this", they showed me the most beautiful Big Mac I've ever seen in my entire life, it envoked feelings that I've never felt before. It was unreal. Waves of pure love came over me, it was almost too overwhelming. It was as if I was at the center of the universe and it was vibrating and putting out pure love. The whole McDœñælds filled with hexagonic fractal patterns and the intercom echoed 1000... 1000...

I fainted because the love was simply too overwhelming for a mere mortal like me.

I have no idea what this all means and sadly I didn't get any coin advice because I totally forgot to ask anything because it was soo overwhelming.

Attached: 1532049245397.jpg (500x641, 149K)

Agree 100%

Nah, pass. I think I am capable of relatively decent reflective insight without drugs. Or came to the conclusion of things being shit on a considerate basis. Which psychedelic delusions aren't capable of fixing. And then, as opposed to druggies, some people have /actual/ problems. Though "solving" them via a drug addiction is a possibility, I suppose. Then stating trivialities such as "we are such small beings in this huge universe... man. My problems are like totally irrelevant... dude. Can't you see?"

They simply start believing for their trivial "insights" to be deep. Kind of like these "virginity is a social construct man" retards. They would even forgo their conscience if it would turn out to be a universal "social construct." Maybe it's the result of drug-induced brain damage. In reality, they are one step behind everyone else. But due to their arrogance and drug-induced delusions, they believe for it to be otherwise. Also reminiscent of women who think they have to fuck 50 guys before settling in order to discover their "psychosexual aura." Which makes sense to them, because the universal phallus god told them while they were high. And I don't even believe for logic to be able to explain everything myself.

morning o/

You do realize that psychedelics are among the safest drugs out there right? Doing psychedelics once in a while doesn't give you brain damage, or make you a "druggie." They are non-addictive, and are being researched for medicinal use. That said, they are not for everyone, and I'm honestly not recommending that you use them. I'm just saying don't judge others for choosing to live differently than you.

wrong
part where psychodelic drugs don't create physical dependency is true (to cerain degree, regular abuse of active substances will fuck your neurotransmitter economy no matter what)
but you manage to overlook behavioral addiction. And this most certainly exist.

>be me
>trip once a year
>work out 6 days a week
>have a stable job making $80k USD out of college

guess im a stupid druggie though

Just start with like 1g of shrooms, you'll feel it but will be totally able to stay aware of reality and you'll understand what a trip even looks like before doing a higher dose.

You're wrong and you'll never realize it since you're stuck in your black and white box. You're overthinking it in all the wrong ways and leaning on claims which have been scientifically proven to be wrong.

It's just a trip, some people go to thailand or cambodia and claim they are spiritually better and shit like that. It's the same, you will have some fun and a cool experience for a few hours, what you make of it is your own decision.

Also drugs aren't for stupid people.

I'm woke too bro. See the thing is, you can't force this shit on someone, people need to feel and discover stufff themselves. Those are willing to do so. I was depressed and anxious, untill I realised everything. Now i'm a happy man.

Check Stuart Wilde on youtube. Guy spills some good knowledge about it.

Universal Law is real, whatever you guys say cannot change my mind.

That's debatable, after a shroom trip i'm fucking exhausted and dont wanna try it for at least a few months.

>they showed me the most beautiful Big Mac I've ever seen in my entire life
>I have no idea what this all means
They are pretty clearly telling you to buy chainlink

>and the intercom echoed 1000... 1000...

BTC bottom price confirmed.

I have transcended a few boundaries in my day.

I have HPPD, but to me it is like I have unlocked the matrix in my mind and can't turn it off. I hallucinate constantly over everything I see, im not seeing just the surface of physical objects like most people. I see my hallucinations on top of everything.

this has confirmed to me that we are living in the matrix. The universe is entirely in your mind and what you are projecting.

after a good third eye sesh you inherit the pure wisdom of the substance. it truly opens your eyes and you do not feel like the same person even (depending on how closed minded you were before)

>These digits on your responses
>What does it mean?

Honk

I read the Torah every day

I’ve tried mushrooms a few times. It was fun, but I didn’t get any “enlightenment” or valuable life insights.
But Nitrous DID do it for me. I unironically met god while doing nitrous. Was a great experience, I highly recommend. Also, I found it really enjoyable to look at paintings

>Shilling Nitrous

i didn't know that i could be so enlightening...

but could that enlightenment possibly come from the Nitrous frying the living fuck out of your brain by restricting the oxygen flow to your cells and killing them?

my understanding is that Nitrous is not good for your brain, especially in large/frequent doses.. and its the degenerates drug of choice

curious as to why you're recommending this brain fryer..

also shrooms... did you take 3.5gs ?? that will knock you into a new rhealm and completely shift your worldview. theres no way around it on potent mushrooms. and its a quite intense/dramatic event no avoiding the astonishment.

Attached: 549E90C8-DD2C-4533-A2BA-0F73879D53F9.jpg (500x500, 34K)

Coocoo the shaman has spoken. Stop sucking psychadelic dick OP. It's just a psychotic break a.k.a. you're reprogramming your brain to see penis everywhere.

Attached: wordstoliveby.png (746x126, 176K)

Pls dont do nitrous, potential for having a better experience than regular psychedelics is 1% while potential for having brain damage is 10000x

>yes goy, everyone should try psychedelics. It will be beneficial and help you

Fucking die kike

Attached: F3A2405B-0272-4501-B9FE-BA1CED3D1109.jpg (359x335, 8K)

>Our reality has literally split into multiple parallel time tracks (movies) that are simultaneously occurring.

What’s it like working at McDonalds?

Attached: 47A51AD0-EC6E-4925-A7DC-3A9C5EB870CA.jpg (400x560, 63K)

Larp

Attached: D78EBE72-9303-4564-8F40-FFCDF891574E.jpg (941x940, 195K)

>free your mind
Meanwhile

Attached: 88B1358D-FE18-4AAF-BEC7-16F1EF407070.jpg (640x352, 103K)

there's medication for what you have

Nice.

Fuck these sheltered 20 somethings and their superiority complexes

Rare is the person who has a strong trip and wants to jump in again right after. They are intense, exhausting experiences. They are also strictly receptor agonists which means they do not have the neurotoxicity that releasing agents like mdma or meth have. Your receptors will briefly downregulate after and then float back to baseline within 72 hours.

You really are the exact kind of close-minded, facile know-it-all that you are characterizing psy users as being. Projecting hard. Get it through your head that an experience can be valuable regardless whether it's real or true or mediated by drugs or not.

I've taken acid many times. It was more fun than "enlightening" or shit like that. I think DMT/Shrooms is more of that but I'm too scared to try those desu. Especially DMT, its the real deal from what i've read

how harmful is MDMA taken 1-2 times a year?

My sis and aunt r in mental hospital and parents are not normal. Should i take any psychedelics?

Its not. Read up on preloading.
The tldr version is drink enough water, maybe some sports drink and take some vitamine C and no harm done.

The only dangers are overdosing (if you take like 10x of needed) and taking something that isnt actually mdma.

Drugs aren't *just* for stupid people

imagine being so low-IQ that you require brain-frying drugs just to achieve some basic introspective and existential thoughts.
If you wanna use it for fun then go ahead, but people that can't get "enlightened" without psychedelics are literally low IQ.

Imagine being so low iq you're too scared to try something new because the goverment said it's bad. Imagine being so low iq you can't even think for yourself.

>brain-frying drugs
Citation needed buddy. Disproved papers from the 70s dont count.

I’m recommending it because it worked so fucking well. I didn’t just get lightheaded and see some swirly colors. I transcended this fucking reality and entered a place where I could see and feel everything at once across all of time and space. Everything made perfect sense. Every person, place, and event, all interwoven in a never ending fractal of perfection. It was divinely beautiful. There was an extremely bright entity there with me, and it gave off this feeling of overwhelming love and reassurance. After this experience, I no longer fear death. Because I was shown that the next realms of our existence are way better than this one. No need to be sad that you’re leaving your loved ones behind when you die, because a human lifespan is but a small speck in time. We will all be reunited so soon

It puts holes in your brain.
>arguing with 20 something year old if drugs are bad for you

Attached: D708FFF6-0CA6-47B2-858D-4DDA3785FCAF.jpg (700x700, 53K)

It's only 15 minutes. It hits hard and fast but you just have to let go and accept what is happening.

I like to lay in a dark room on some blankets with a pillow. Make sure to block out all possible light. You want it to where you can't tell the difference between having your eyes opened or closed. Then take as many hits as you possibly can for approx 1 minute. By the third toke, you will be in another universe. Just trust that if you light the lighter in your hand, the pipe will be there to hit again and get one more in then lay back with your eyes wide open and enjoy.

I only take them maybe once every couple or few years. I never actively seek them. If they just happen to be around and I'm in the mood for them, I'll take the ride.
But truthfully, I'm usually not in the mood for them or just don't have the time. It's an emotionally exhausting experience.

The government is the one telling you it is “harmless”
>believing anything he reads in the internet

checked and honkhonked

cringe and blue pilled

no you basement dweller, 3.5 grams is a standard dose of shrooms

Psychs are good for reinforcing previous sober insights. They open you up to unusually creative integration of new ideas with your existing symbolic/semantic system. Too, they can provide more freedom to alter (augment, remove) your existing symbolic associations. If well prepared for and done in a limited scope, this can be very beneficial. If overdone or poorly prepared for, it can be very detrimental (but still ultimately rewarding). Having experienced both outcomes, psychs as an awakening tool are not worth it unless you have a plan, are patient, have a growth oriented friend/family support system, and otherwise stable life prospects (decent employment, living situation, finances). Without those in place, psychs can and will make things weird and problematic (which is necessary for some people).
The only time I actively recommend anybody take them is if they've been curious for a while and have DTOR.

will psychedelics help let me find motivation to learn new skills and get a better job?

Attached: 1541795668293.jpg (1024x545, 83K)

Depends on your situation, but I'd say don't count on it until you've identified things you can change in your life that jive with your inborn reward systems. Judging by the fact that you post on an imageboard, I think your problem is access to too many cheap, comforting ideas and not enough day-to-day reflection on recurring 'life challenges.' In my experience and opinion, you need a simple, stable, uncomfortable place from which to grow and accumulate concepts that help you in your specific situation. This means you first need to remove auxiliary information and become completely responsible for a predictable and expandable daily practice to fulfill your base 'somatic' needs (things like cleanliness, food, physical health, social health). You don't have to like it or even feel motivated to do it, you just need to go through the motions until your body understands the game by rote and compels you to do it because it associates feelings of well being with the daily practice. At this point is when you start to figure out more complicated questions like how to reconcile the pursuit of your base needs with your artistic, intellectual or spiritual desires. At that point is when psychs could become predictably useful for you.

Never take psychedelics to feed a selfish desire.

It's a deception.

God has made Himself a viable to ALL mankind. He is below an arms length away all you have to do is reach for Him.

Btw Christ is the answer to all mans needs

Anyway how unfair is it if God had made it so you have to drop acid to know Him? You can literally call out to God " God are you there? Reveal yourself to me let me know you please" and He will.

The best investment you can make is to put your whole life in Jesus hands it's a sure thing.

Also this man is correct. And I'll tell you the truth evolution is a lie (species evolving into new species) you are a MAN not an animal! Pyschology is a lie, every single problem you have is because of disconnection between God. Money will not save you, even if you had all the money in the world one day you will die. You will cross over the door way to death and you need someone to save you and God is willing. No you cant make it on your own

Read the bible the occult is all a lie.

Your right about man though

Man was born into trouble but there's a way out

Someone give this guy a gold star for explaining the obvious

I've never seen god. Meanwhile I can literally see evolution happening in realtime e.g. with those recent field mouse studies, lawnlions, black/white moths in forests near power plants, etc. I'll go with what I can see over the unsubstantiated ravings of crazy people, thanks.

might give you a more positive outlook, which could improve your social skills a touch. Not gonna break old habits.

No one fucking care you clueless queer

Jesus was a puppet of the Jews. Christianity was created to destroy the roman empire

Ok Thanks for this useless information. You must be a real charm to spend time around!

Retard doesn't realize just how much of silicon valley actually micro doses on a regular basis. Jokes on you dummy

Thought of the same thread