Why isn't this shit shilled here?

Why isn't this shit shilled here?
I haven't seen any real fud about it, and it's about to get listed on cmc, then some twitter fag will make a tweet, then youtube fags and reddit fags.
is /biz really ded? if you think any other token/coin has a better chance to x10 first, then you're retarded

Attached: V-ID-ICO-Picture-760x422.jpg (760x422, 29K)

yes

4channel really is ded
Your loss faggots

Where do I buy this shitcoin?

am holding, obvious x10 just wait a few days until Jow Forums fomos in and we can dump on them

I'm in user. Anons don't like revenue generating businesses with a great blockchain product with paying clients, low coin supply and great tokenomics I guess

It's a pajeet token. All tokens are

That's the BTV maximalist talking point.

If a business builds their business model around a token and create value increase incentives around it's use like token burns, market buy backs, has a low supply and many businesses are using it then why is it not a good token?

BTC*

gonna hold this until x10 from now, then i'll start selling little by little

Cause most of the bizletts are stoopid.
They'll wait a month until this coin went x10 and then show up to buy our bags. Don't worry OP, we already made it.

I dumped my bags on you @ 8x.
You're the one who bought high.

> 1.8M mcap project with working product and paying clients
> You bought high, user

Pajeet Bingo

>fags/faggots
>fud
>x10
>shitcoin
>Jow Forumsbiztards
>fomos

Just missing - frens, comfy and DYOR for a full house. Keep going Ranjesh.

lel I dumped too on x7. This is a classic p&d scam. gl with holding bags

>Fell for the mcap meme
Ohhnononononononoo

>see post about solid low mc project
>call OP ranjesh
>complain after months "I missed holo and quant and chx and lto and vidt why do I never see good projects shilled early"

Fuck off, Khakrash.

New exchange soon, CMC soon, new clients soon, token burn every 3 months, Market buy from team every 3 months.

Stay poor retards.

Circulating supply is 23 million
That makes market cap actually
1.08 million
I sold a few days ago and tried fudding but to be honest VIDT is really hard to fud. I bought back in as I saw big wallets were accumulating again.

can't wait for this almighty pump once next exchange is announced

where do you even buy it? if i marketbuy 2 eth on idex i pump it 15% wtf

That's why it will moon. Nobody wants to sell unless for high prices. Get in now or we're leaving without you, user.

just market bought a little but still have a buy order in incase it gets filled. Either way I have some so I dont miss the moon mission.

When CMC?

in 5 seconds faggot, dyor

not sure why its not mooning, market cap is non existent and they have contracts with Airbus and Krohne. Guess people won't fomo till it 10x

I think it's about to lift off.

Doesn't work

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-112714_Brave.jpg (1440x2960, 1004K)

it's not even on cmc, small telegram group, no youtube or twitter presence, it'll come in time though, this gives us time to accumulate

Literally shilled every day

Is someone going to take this to reddit? I think we've had enough time to accumulate.

Already there

You guys just pumping and dumping this shitcoin?

Nah I actually like this coin. It has a good team. Polished website. Backed by a large company. Good tokenomics. I'm in it for the long run. I don't see why it can't t be worth at least as much as Factom with the clients they have.

Only pumping so far. Dumping is for when we atleast x10.

and wanting the value of the token to increase doesn't mean I want to pump and dump it. Don't we all want the value of our coins to increase?

thank god i get paid thursday, hopefully pumps this weekend but wont be mad if it pumps before thursday have a nice stack atm

How do we actually buy this shit with all the faggot bots on IDEX and without straight up filling the asks?

You market buy

Am I going to make it?

Attached: Knipsel.png (1254x201, 35K)

Congrats user, you took the first step towards making it. You can multiply your making it by purchasing more.

really hope we dont take off until thursday , i got paid that morning lol need a bigger stack

Had to go way higher in ETH price to get my buy order through. Nobody wants to sell this shit man. Feeling so comfy for launch now though.

Look at the buy walls too compared to the sell, a lot of people seem to want to get in , i know buy walls can be fake but the fact this is still not selling after a 300% pump 3 days ago with huge buy walls is comfy af

Yeah you're right. Can't even imagine how high this shit is going to go when the Reddit/Youtube/Twitter normands finally hear about it. Shit's insane, user.

Someone just filled their bags. Big green dildo

wow, and here I was thinking 0.00035 was too high

2M cap with already live product and big clients. High IQ Dutch Chads on team. Why would you think that user?

Market Cap is actually 1.2 million
The supply is 23 million.

I would market buy to be sure to get in for the big ride up and also place buy orders as well to complete your stack.

just noticed you got dubs twice lol, also don't forget market cap may actually only be 1.2 million with a supply of maybe only 23 million if telegraph stuff is true, if this does and LTO which it can easily (if big exchange they're saying it something like bitmax + once its on cmc then reddit/twitter will get more of a hold since anything not on cmc turns normies off) we're getting big boy money

There's been an update in the telegram the team lock up was wrong it is 5M locked up not 16M so circulating supply is 34M confirmed by team now.

34M is still low desu , LTO got to nearly 25 cents and it was 42M during its pump so still good

If we reach 42m cap that would put VIDT over $1.00 dollar

Don’t forget about the token burn and buy back program!
We may be in for the ride of our life’s fellas. Strap in your seatbelts and enjoy take off.

Like that won't be easy as fuck to reach.
> pic related

Attached: Knipsel.png (1141x539, 86K)

shit meant LTO supply was 42 million and it got to 25 cents , market cap was $9.8 million. If we can get to $9.8 million where LTO got that would put us near 28 cents, and LTO is a piece of shit too compared to VIDT

There is an additional pump brewing alright but don't be fools, once this gets above 0.001 eth this is done at least for a while. Take profits as with lto, as with chx, as with fucking ftm rn and qnt and Holo before it

I know, could have x4 with LTO but only x2 since I was out for a few days and didn't manage to sell since cant use IDEX on my phone. Could have sold profit at x3 but didn't like an idiot. Taking profits on the way up but keeping a very firm eye on this coin

What are your targets lads

Guys, I just checked their mother-company's (Wididi BV) credit rating and balance sheets through our corporate Graydon account.

They are fucking BOOMING over the last few years.... atm they have a 140,000+ euro first-buy credit limit + insane financial ratio's.

This shit is getting better and better by the minute.

no man LTO was at over 40 mill market cap at one point. They had main net tokens available to be market dumped at anytime by ico investors.
fortunately for VIDT they dont have that and are going to moon way further than what LTO did.

Vid pilled

from the whitepaper
>WIDIDI and V-ID both operate without debt capital.

the V-ID team are fucking Chads.

They are not lying about this. Holy Fuck.

Any hint on when they're going to show up on coin market cap and other exchanges?

They are working on it and are talking to some big exchanges

I'm getting quant vibes

I use IDEX on my phone exclusively. Do you have a fliphone or something?

I dont think he knows he could enter in his wallet key to access his account

I'll hold some for a bit. i'm up so fuck it.

Gotta start making a thread each day with OP containing a pic of a different VIDT Chad asking you why you aren't buying their superior tokens

I can't believe this shitheap managed to produce such a gem, you must be a moron to know of this project and not hold even a modest stack. This could be the next moon mission, this could be huge. Like blowing quant and sky coin tier shitcoins completely the fuck out tier huge. Become a /vid/star or off yourself

DO IT

Looks like a relative dip, may go ahead and buy in. 40's are the new 30's...

Do it! I kept trying to buy in the 30s and had to eventually buy in the 40s before we go above 100

can you delete this, i havent finished accumulating, dont need the pajeets market buying into this yet

I am not good at typing mock Dutch styled English. I have seen some anons are pretty good at it.

I’m about to market buy 30eth. Fill my buys!!!

Plz sir don’t start the memes sir till I fill my bag some more

Hurry up fren we are taking off

Not trying to FUD, but this shit is moving up on hardly any volume. Could easily collapse

Eh, screw it, I'm in. If you look at the daily charts, even with the hourly drops, it's still a net gain at a decent rate, and it hasn't even hit other exchanges or the main stream yet.

Once that starts leveling off I'll know the party is starting to slow down

>almost reached ATH again
my brain says take my winnings
but my heart says this has at least one more massive pump left

Attached: 1368318608965.png (188x128, 2K)

Just imagine what it'll do when people actually hear about it...

Unironically one of the biggest gainers of this year

You have no idea ;)
We are going to pump harder than you think

Just take some out. I entered at 0.000131 sold 66% at 0.000360 and I'll see what to do with the rest. I don't hate myself for it either.

Yeah, the first few dips kind of scared me so I pulled out a few times with decent gains. I'm not upset, even though the gains could have been in the thousands had I just stuck it out originally. Can't see the future after all.

That being said, the scale of the graph can be adjusted from the default, and the same readings can look either very alarming, or relatively flat, depending on the scale. Only time will tell if a peak is a peak or just a slight bump in the grand scheme of things. I guess that's why they say keep emotion out of it!

I sold LTO so early for a measly 2x then it fucking went up 5x more. Not doing it again. Will hold some more.

Someone sold, so we're at another relative dip if someone is thinking of buying in, back in the mid 40s.