Global recession when

So how fucked are we?
>An economic slowdown and extremely tight credit conditions pushed corporate debt to a record high in China last year, according to experts.
>Defaults for Chinese corporate bonds — issued in both U.S. dollars and the Chinese yuan — soared last year, according to numbers from two banks.
>China witnessed an unprecedented wave of corporate bond defaults last year, in a fresh sign of wobbles hitting financial markets as slowdown deepens,” said DBS analysts in the report.
>The default wave is extending into 2019 ... Given the reduced risk appetite and huge maturing volume, the outlook is poor,” DBS said, adding that there are 3.5 trillion yuan in corporate bonds due this year.

cnbc.com/2019/03/20/chinese-companies-had-record-amount-of-corporate-bond-defaults-in-2018.html

Attached: A8AD1C72-3F63-4D3B-8FC3-53CB2AF85BE2.jpg (750x1140, 168K)

fuck it

Xi the utter madman
Draining the swamp before our eyes

>inb4 Winnie the pooh

AAAARRRGGHHH

Isn't the chinease political doctrine extreme marxist accelerationism? They've been nominally marxists since Mao, but were feudal before that. They quickly understood that you can't skip capitalism before communism.

A billion chinks starving to death is unironically one of the best things that could happen to humanity. Throw a billion niggers, a billion pajeets, and a billion durka durkas on the pile as well and it would almost be as good as if the Holocaust had really happened.

Biggest war ever coming. Even bigger than the The Finno-Korean Hyperwar

Can the chinese feed themselves under a bad reccession? I know they are highly protectionist with their agricultural production, but it's hard to imagine them being able to feed over a billion people if no one's buying their shitty products anymore.

>Colonizing Africa rapidly

Thanks for dropping by CIA nigger

Will the west let them keep doing this shit if they become weak and stop doing good business with them?

Will the west be able to stop them from doing this if their countries are being destabilized by foreigners and SJW street fighting?

Attached: 1549250473142.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

I literally started touching myself when I read your post

Attached: offbyone.jpg (474x471, 44K)

Kek, so China hustle is still going on?
I thought massive regulations after the first wave made this shit go extinct

If their economy is ok, yes. Just like western "SJW" media turns on Russia they can easily turn on the chinese and to make them look like the imperialist assholes they actually are and justify isolating and fucking them over. Depends on corporate/whoever socio-political force is in power at the time's interests.

Nice, does this mean that in a year I'll finally be able to buy stocks and REITs at a fair price? I'm don't want to finance any boomer's summer house.

no one will buy stocks when all banks are bankrupt and all currencies are wiped out.

>thinking currencies will go away
The US dollar is better than anything gold-backed, the US dollar is backed by the only universal constant that has always and will always be there. The US dollar is jew-backed.

As long as there is a jew roaming the earth, the US dollar will be legal tender for all debts, public and private.

you are speaking as if the jews immortalized
their days are numbered.

You fool. You know, sometimes you need to accept your place in this world. I wasn't born particularly wealthy, a thousand years ago I could have been just some slave or peasant. But the jews gave us prosperity and the modern financial system and the only thing they ask of us is to have control of it. Some years ago I just realized the final red pill that not even Jow Forums has been able to swallow:

The holocaust as fake, the jews run the world, the banks, the jews own everything... AND THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE.

>all banks are bankrupt and all currencies are wiped out
Im pretty sure that if/when we get to this point, btc will be worth millions.

BTC = 1,000,000 USD
USD = 0
BTC = 1,000,000*0 = 0

Attached: brainlet.jpg (200x313, 10K)

Attached: ppfffffrrrtt bhegrrrrt.jpg (248x203, 8K)

Nice rebuttal

Attached: 0067.jpg (500x489, 49K)

Historically white people have proved time and time again they can't manage money. Want to know why Jews were kicked out of every nation in Europe? Kings and lords would borrow too much and get deep in the hole and indebted to Jewish merchants and instead of being responsible and paying it back, they go kill or exile their creditors. Even to this day in the era we live in, it's not the feds running up our insane national debt but white folks in Congress handing out pork and gibs. What are the Jew bankers going to do, tell the America government "no we won't lend you anymore". Fat chance.

Hard agree.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeit

He is right you retard , if another crisis happens fiat will be devaluated to hell to "stimulate" the economy , which means that btc goes to the moon.

Even better news for btc is that in massive crisis government put capital controls which means you can´t take your legal goods out of the country but btc allows to bypass this.

BTC would moon.

so it wasnt about ebba

> if another crisis happens fiat will be devaluated to hell to "stimulate" the economy , which means that btc goes to the moon.
BTC goes to the moon of what? You realize that in our financial system everything goes back to the jews right? That's why everything, even foreign currencies, are priced against the USD. Kill the USD and do you think people will just say "Oh ok no jews now, BTC is dollar now". Fuck no, that's crazy. It will never happen, but in the event that the jewish gold loses all of its value that is it for civilization. We are gone. Culturally we will go back at least 500 years.

I love bitcoin as much as the next guy and right now BTC is my only HODL but you people have no idea about how complicated the financial system is. It's not as simple as "DOLLAR DIE MY COIN GO BULL BULL"

t. jew

where can I buy US CDS?

Seems like it would be highly beneficial for Russia/China too push a further divide into western nations while playing up the effects of colonialism and funding identity politics for everybody except whites. While cosmopolitan corporations place temporary roots where ever it is cheapest and most profitable and selling out there host nations.

Intredasting times ahead.

Attached: c79a91cd5f57c8d5b14276ffed10e7d3667c86efc8d4e3c958a2cf5062b2de15.jpg (750x936, 97K)

honestly can you imagine being a king or something and having to BORROW money from a private entity?
absolutely christcucked

Yeah, royalty was retarded which was why they got rid of them.

They didn't. Most taxation was made in the form of labor during the feudal era. Actually needing currency, gold or whatever was uncommon for their every day needs. If anything they were using the merchant class to do the kind of work they themselves found distasteful and vile, and got rid of them whenever they pleased. This wasn't unique to chirstianity either, as merchant and money lending classes were usually despised everywhere, while warrior and priest classes were exalted. Christians were special in the way that for a long time the merchant class was a literal caste with a different religion, since usury was a no-no.

Based

>usury was a no-no
if that was the case kikes wouldn't have been allowed to practice it
fucking christcucks

>if that was the case kikes wouldn't have been allowed to practice it
It's not that they were freely allowed to practice(if they were they wouldn't have been massacred and turned away from european kingdoms so many times) they were briefly tolerated and treated like pigs to be fattened and slaughtered.

There was a famous Jew in the middle ages who got wealthier than the King of England himself. It also bring a tear to my Austrian economic eye that even the fucking King can't wave his hands around and change the economic situation of the whole country like God. The invisible hand wins in the end. Instead of ranting about Jews we need to stop borrowing from them in the first place.

NO
WE NEED TO ELIMINATE THEM
THEY MUST BE DELETED FOR MANKIND TO SURVIVE

Already forgot how that ended for you the last time? I guess pigs never learn.

Dude relax, noone is saying usd will just vanish, it will just be more devalued and risky while btc will have increased in usability value

Death to Israel

It didn't take long for me to realize that Jews were okay contrary to what I'd led myself to believe. Any antagonism they might exhibit towards (other) whites is reciprocal with what they've been taught, but many more still become harmless happy merchants than become nation wrecking kikes like Soros despite being told their entire lives that everyone is out to get them.

Attached: 7482BCD6-85EF-4246-ADCD-C9C0C504C905.png (2048x1568, 1.7M)

Antisemitism is not okay.

Hard agree. And they are the people who hold the stability of our society. It's a bit funny because nowadays we consider 2008 to be a catastrophe when before jewish rule Ireland was fucking starving because none of the white politicians wanted to finance aid to their fellow white nation. But I guess Jow Forums doesn't like to talk about white-on-white genocide.

Under Jewish rule, something like that would never happen to any white nation. That's how much compassion they have for the white man, their most useful allies. Second, but appreciated.

>He is right you retard , if another crisis happens fiat will be devaluated to hell to "stimulate" the economy , which means that btc goes to the moon.
>BTC would moon.
How dost thou moon iffeth thine value ist tieth to that which is devalueled?

In other words so your slow brain can understand, if the dollar tanks, how is BTC going to moon? People aren't going to rush to buy something that has limited use and is somehow magically worth $1,000,000,000,000/btc. Then the people with BTC wouldn't be able to sell so they can buy milk and bread to survive. Everything is interconnected and everything tanks

Attached: 1552354307642.jpg (960x414, 37K)

Why are they stealth genociding palestineans though? Zionism seems dangerous and has disastrous consquences. Jewish autistic obsession with their desert holy land is going to be the downfall of the west.

There's nothing wrong with that. The actions of Israel are justified, they just want peace.

>The actions of Israel are justified, they just want peace.
What. They are colonizing foreign lands, expelling natives forcefully. They bomb and shoot children all the time, often on purpuse. They want peace once they have conquered everything.

Do you seriously give a shit about the Palestinians? Come on, they are doing us a favor. Israel is the only first world country in the middle east and the best possible endgame is for Israel to just conquer the entire region to bring real peace and prosperity.

I mean, for how long are you going to pretend that you care about those monkeys?

The holocaust was real. They deserved it. They have no idea what they're currently doing. They self destruct every single time. You're one pathetic creature.

>white supremacists would rather wish for non-whites to die than meet them on the battlefield
Really makes you think, huh?

Attached: DD32A60A-A1C9-4DC9-938C-DE816A727041.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Of course, the Holocaust was real, but it was also fake. You are probably not ready for that red pill either though.

The jews have given humanity it's longest period of prosperity. White nations are literally too wealthy. We are so wealthy it does not even make sense anymore. There is literally so much fucking wealth and prosperity it is amazing. That's the gift the jew bestowed upon mankind.

Do you seriously want to go to the old white systems of power? Where one fucking retard near the throne could raise and army and literally destroy the entire society? It is good for there to be a higher power above our own leaders. It keeps them in check. It ensures that anyone trying to do what those filthy kings did in the past get silently assassinated and erased from history. Why do you think nations outside of the main jewish sphere of power still suffer from huge power struggles? Venezuela, the useless retards in the middle east, some asian countries. It's fucked. I know for sure that I don't want to go back to that. Fuck that.

beeep chchsssshhhk we found one. Go back to israel is your only chance schlomo hellfire comes for those who robbed and destroyed America and that is only one group, the jews

Death to Israel

Good luck with that.

>if your enemy makes an error, don’t correct them
>t. Sun Tsu

Colonizing africa an error for them?

Now is a good time to go all in on precious metals. Stack and hold for the next few years.

Correct. Look at how it turned out for anyone who’s ever tried.

>the literal jew in this thread with "lev" in his ID
>the jewish sympathizers taking his side
Remember the words of Hugh Neutron folks, always kill a traitor before an enemy.

Attached: 729.jpg (1080x1074, 387K)

It’s great my tax dollars are going to colleges feeding anti white propaganda and fighting a holy war in israel

The jews will move on to the next thing that will make them richer. If the dollar starts taking a shit, the rats will jump ship to the next thing. As a matter of fact, I would say the dollar collapsing is the next scheme for them to implement their IMF backed global currency.

That's not great, and it's not the fault of Israel. Those colleges also pump out a bunch of anti-semites. They overwhelmingly suppose the Palestinians in the conflict. But it shall all be dealt with in time. All enemies of Israel will fall.

They aren’t anti Semites. They have no problem with brown Jews. It’s white Jews they hate

Their not! Check out 'the grace commission' all of your tax money dies go to the Jews though

No, don't worry about that. Israel experimented with that by creating the EU. Global currencies are a failure. Currencies should be regional and tied to the specific economy it belongs to. Exchange rates between currencies are the perfect system to translate wealth from different economies.

Good point.

How is the Euro a failure? Its stronger than the USD?

That's why they colonize Africa and send chinks in eastern russia around the Amor.

If you think this is a point you are retarded. You don't know how modern currencies work. When the Euro was created the EU the value of 1 euro to be slightly higher than 1 US dollar. That doesn't mean it is "stronger". It means the Euro was designed to have each unit worth more than 1 unit of a dollar.

That was the beginning. Because the EU is relatively stable the Euro has stayed in that position of being worth just slightly more than the dollar. Though because of internal struggles, the Euro actually fell below the US dollar which showed the Euro was too weak to sustain it's own initial pegged value.

And for the future, the EU is fucking cancer right now. The huge division between economies is causing problems. Of course, none of these things will translate to a dump for the fact that regardless of anything, all first world nations are too stable. But the EU will fail. One nation already saw the writing on the wall and literally left. I don't see any US state leaving...

There will be a global currency for luxury items and the means of production. There will be regional currencies that are essentially "basic needs" stamps. Governments will gradually cede control to entities in order to collateralize basic needs so that some form of prosperity can continue under extreme automation and migration. There will of course be countries outside of the anglo-sphere that go their own way, but they will still need to accumulate the global reserve currency.

>last time
>implying that the Holocaust happened

>You don't know how modern currencies work.

It does seem that way doesn't it. Give me a tl;dr on why currencies aren't worth more than other currencies if their economies are not stronger?

As I typed this I just realized shit like Kuwait dinar disproves what I think I know about it.

>When the Euro was created the EU the value of 1 euro to be slightly higher than 1 US dollar.

How can countries just decide this?

>It does seem that way doesn't it. Give me a tl;dr on why currencies aren't worth more than other currencies if their economies are not stronger?

I'm the EU now. I will sign a piece of toilet paper I just cleaned my asshole with. I will now give it to in exchange for 2$, and whenever you want you can come back to me and redeem your shitstain for 2$.

The economy of my asshole is now stronger than the United Statements, according to your logic.

>How can countries just decide this?
Because what alternative exists? The government controls the economy, they want a simple way to exchange wealth. They print money worth a certain amount of US dollars with the approval of the US (which is equivalent to printing US dollars), and after it is in wide circulation and has it's own intrinsic value you let it fluctuate in the foreign exchange market freely.

That is not my logic at all. How the fuck did you even arrive at that. If you also don't know just say so don't act like a dick to deflect the question to try and make you appear smart when in actuality you are just as dumb as me.

Zeihan predicted this

Attached: Peter-Zeihan-headshot.jpg (1142x1500, 229K)

Unfortunately, it seems you are dumber. I just told you that what literally happened was the EU said that they were going to print pieces of paper that would be, by definition, worth 1.something of 1 US dollar.

If the EU economy just stays stable, the Euro against USD should stay above the US dollar because that's how it started. There is no absolute relation to the economies. Currencies are actually related to the economies but it is by %.

Say, if 1 euro started at 2$. If in a year it is still a 2$ you know the Euro did not strengthen compared to the dollar, even though it is higher. But if in the next year 1 euro is worth 2.1$, you know the Euro did strengthen. Because now 1 Euro is worth more than it was originally worth compared to 1 US dollar.

Get it now? Now let's do some real math:

When the Euro was printed, it was defined to be worth 1.1686$. The Euro is now worth 1.14$. This means that the Euro lost strength compared to the dollar.

It means nuclear war dumbass.

fucking delusional. He's a dictator who made himself ruler of that country for the rest of his life. How the fuck could anyone agree with that?

This. Because if he retired after two terms the next administration would charge HIM with corruption and memory hole his ass. He wants to be a new emperor.

Good you are getting somewhere but I still don't get how you can just define what your currency is worth.

Did Kuwait just say fuck you all our currency is worth more than everybody's and people just accepted it?

>Did Kuwait just say fuck you all our currency is worth more than everybody's and people just accepted it?

Well, that's the thing. You can define your piece of paper to be worth anything, but then you need to actually back that up. The EU actually had political influence to create their currency at that value. They could easily get their citizens into it, and to protect the Euro in the foreign market the EU was actually very aggressive. The EU has actually had to defend the Euro many times.

But the end result is that now if I have an Euro I can actually go to someone who will give me 1.14$ for my Euro. As long as there is a person willing to actually take my piece of paper and give me the dollars, my currency is worth that. Of course, getting here was an uphill battle that is still not over.

If Kuwait just said that they would need to back that up or else their entire economy would collapse. Sure, they could force their citizens to use their new currency but news broke out that the US does not approve of Kuwait's action, the real value of the currency would be 0$. Then your citizens would stop using your currency and now your entire country is frozen until your state economists do something.

That's also why you have to be extremely careful when it comes to printing money. If the US accepts that your piece of paper is worth 2$, and then you start secretly printing more to extract free money out of the US... good luck keeping your head.

Why do you think China spent $43b on acquiring Syngenta, a swiss manufacturer of top notch GMO seeds and fertilizer?

Hence Jewish IQ: the first ethnic population in Europe whose survival depended on the ability to perform complex mathematical accounting and financial operations selected for bigger brains.

>But I guess Jow Forums doesn't like to talk about white-on-white genocide.
>thinking Irish count as white people
This must be bait.

Attached: 1510521621525.jpg (761x792, 43K)

What are your thoughts on the recession everyone is harping about? I understand they are cyclical, but this recession is posed to be caused by an everything bubble, making it a world wide phenomena. If this major recession were to occur in the near future as predicted, what would that mean for cryptocurrencies? This will be the first real case scenario of crypto during a major recession, which will be interesting.

Lmao I guess Barbara Spectre and the Kalergi Plan is a hoax right? All kikes need to get gassed.

Attached: 138193F9-F1BD-4D3B-AADD-861D88844411.jpg (1024x780, 171K)

This is exactly why Vechain is needed

Attached: VeChain4.jpg (1024x682, 66K)

The recession will happen but it won't be anything destabilizing.

>If this major recession were to occur in the near future as predicted, what would that mean for cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin is a commodity, a proven market with many actors. Just like gold, in a recession Bitcoin will moon. However, other cryptocurrencies won't be so lucky as a lack of funds will mean many will pull out of their crypto investments. No one will have money to fund those little projects and most will dump forever. Maybe some like ETH and EOS could survive the dump and join BTC but don't quote on me that.

Delusional. Jews have little to do with that importation of foreign people into western countries. The guy is a retard but at least the NZ shooter is right on that one issue. Those business interests are not necessarily Jewish, though I'm sure some are involved. Nothing to do with the state of Israel though, and that's what matters.

Interesting view. I agree with your points on alt projects to a degree, very few projectd will provide services that will be useful to the cryptospace and compliment the bitcoin market. Like I said though, only a handful.

Thanks for learning me something.

Prominent Jews have been involved for over a century in advocating open borders, race mixing, feminism, atheism, making it illegal to criticize Israel, sending fat foreign aid to Israel.

Meanwhile Israel has a border wall and high birth rate, but white nations need to die out for the greater good. Fuck all you kikes.

Attached: 4D154146-3978-493D-9ED2-7FCC0E28D6AD.jpg (832x827, 87K)

itt: jews and miga-tards

how do i short lampshades

You are talking about different people here. To be clear, I don't blindly support any jew. I support the state of Israel. The right-wing state of Israel to be precise. They are on our side. And if you think that Israel is free from those cancers then think again. Feminism and other blights affect Israel just as much. I remember some years ago watching a documentary of how a guy got falsely accused of rape and lost everything. I think he was like a taxi driver who refused to take a landwhale to her nest without pay. The fat bitch just decided to abuse the system against him. Him! A pure jewish man. It's disgusting.

We are united against the same enemies.

You’re surprised about Jews jew’ing each other?

You are falling for a classic goyim trick- jews think you exist to serve them. A rabbi literally said it. Israel needs western countries to keep funneling money and political protection to them because that’s what goyim do. Israel is parasite state that deserves to burn. Jews are not your friends. You probably post “I stand with Israel” Boomer memes on Facebook.

What a bunch of fucking horseshit. You're basically attributing all advancement in medicine, technology and civics to Jews. Are you out of your fucking mind? What's the last Jew that invented anything important.

Jews have only ""controlled"" the west since the late 50s early 60s , and everything is basically falling appart

>there are still people that think that communism is an actual thing and not a fairy tale to keep people in line

Communists are literally flat earther level of delusion