AERGO x FANTOM gang now

korean coins anons currently experiencing severe euphoria

Attached: aergoanons.jpg (730x783, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/aergo/token-metrics-march-11-2019-f3a6b8b2dffa
youtu.be/NacP8UTIoEw?t=5744
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dried out for another x10. Bobos been brutal on the asshole

Aergo will do it

Aergo probably won't stop until 1$. Samsung being one of the block producers does wonders to the price

how can you fall for Korean scams after Andre Cronje admitted Fantom was just fucking vapourware until he joined. Aergo doesn't have a fucking Andre.

Jup, plus mainnets coming up. Not going to swing this one anymore.

Exactly. The only use of this FTM pump is giving us ammunition for the true korean coin Aergo.

Vaporware pumps are the old-school, the future is blockchains primed for adoption.

Attached: blocko_aergo_partners.png (1322x599, 101K)

samsung will pamp this.

Aergo is already on bittrex international. Bittrex owns upbit. Every coin that goes on bittrex international eventually gets listed on upbit

If this hit upbit anywhere near the current price, the listing pump would be legendary

Trash like COSM pumped 5x on the back of Samsung. Aergo is a 10x train.

this will get the fb train and run to the moon with x20

yeah and Aergo is literally backed by Samsung, used by Samsung and partly owned by Samsung. 10x incoming

Attached: BADD5396-65B2-4817-BDD8-90A20340C7CC.jpg (627x884, 451K)

If someone is willing to admit that, he is very very confident about the current status of the project. If the project was still vaporwave, I think Andre would be long gone.. They got the money need to go ahead, he is not shilling the project, it doesn't need to be shilled.

I put around 80% of my crypto gains in aergo last year! I saw samsung invested in this so i gave these guys all my money! This has a long way to go and will be listed on a korean exchange real soon according to my sources, and we all know what happens when korean exchanges(bithumb/upbit) list a coin. Get in before it's too late anons.

wow nice. how much do you have right now ? how long are you planning to hold still ?

Koreans will fomo on this hard once KRW/Aergo happens.

this desu. Upbit is happening until EOM

AERGO Gang boy

Waitng for Aergo to release the remaining 99% of it's supply to completely kill their shitcoin once and for all.

lmao they already released their supply for Q1 and Q2. You should be worried about the supply ONLY if you are planning to hold until 2022. Weak FUD. GTFO

You don't really believe that do you?

"*The Aergo Organization reserves the right to modify the future allocation model"

medium.com/aergo/token-metrics-march-11-2019-f3a6b8b2dffa

bought 200$ worth of FTM at 171 sat. Sold after 2 hours when I realized it will use a DAG.

L O fucking L

>although at this point of development we do not believe the current split will materially change over the coming few years.

WEAK FUD

BROKE 5K
>BROKE 5k
BROKE 5K
>BROKE 5k
BROKE 5K
>BROKE 5k
BROKE 5K
>BROKE 5k
BROKE 5K
>BROKE 5k
BROKE 5K
>BROKE 5k

Yes that's very reassuring coming from gooks lmao

My accumulation on FTM and Aergo been going for 3 months now, where the cucks at who selling here? LOL I’ll buy your bags, sell em for 10x more in 3 months nbd

>aergo
enjoy your 5x supply eoy

yeah but they say all these things in advance usually. If you weren't a hateful fag, you would realise that this is a money printing machine for year 2019. After that yeah, I agree, one would have to evaluate their token metrics and whether holding it more will be worth it. But for the current year its a goldmine

unironically this. watch the following interview to get a sense of pre Andre and post-Andre Fantom. there's a significant difference between the two eras. there's lots of jargon, desu, so it might those with Low IQ for a spin, but essentially you will learn he is transparent as fuck with what he is willing to share about the project. for example, he shared specific numbers as to the current cash flow / burn rate of the project and what they are trying to do to minimize those inefficiencies. insights like these are what is valuable, and to me shows they got a level head and are willing to do what it takes to be in this for the long haul
youtu.be/NacP8UTIoEw?t=5744

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1562x723, 949K)

Fantom and Aergo are both quality projects, but Fantom will pump more. Aergo has 10x the total marketcap as Fantom

Just bought a fucking bag. Yeah it's a fucking bag cose it's so damn heaby bruh. ;-)

Thats some real fucking volume right there. Not quantesque 90k

90m circulating supply. 18m now for a big korean project.

Will easily do a x5, real x10 not out of the equation

Yeah exactly. Aergo has way too much supply not released. The truth is Fantom has the rock star developer. It feels in my gut like something special. Last time i felt this was HOLO.

cryptojesus forgive my plebness for not buying this sooner

shills e'rywear. DAGs are old news. Aergo is bs with that supply. Get a day job. Unless shilling is ur day job... then just kill yourself.

okay i just bought in. you guys can all dump on me now :(

Attached: 1528992971508.png (655x755, 39K)

SELL SELL SELL DO NOT BE FOOLED

>Yeah exactly. Aergo has way too much supply not released. The truth is Fantom has the rock star developer. It feels in my gut like something special. Last time i felt this was HOLO.

I'm all in Fantom right now. Fantom is going straight to $100M marketcap. I am keeping an eye on Aergo. It is a quality project like Fantom, but I am waiting for most of the supply to be released before I buy any.

Attached: 9999999.png (1262x640, 364K)

the wont be any more supply releases for a long time after March