How much to make it?

how much to make it?

Attached: nkn.jpg (1024x1024, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MADvxFXWvwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not sure, this is why i'm still accumulating.

- Whitfield Diffie

Attached: 1527953686774.jpg (1600x670, 429K)

200k millionaire
100k to buy a property
50k comfy

so 5$ a coin
when?

if BTC tops out at $100k+ then this is a $5-10 coin. It has a similar supply to ONT/ICX/VET and they all hit that range last bull run. NKN is also miles better as a project

this
this

if btc is $100k, nkn is $100

this

Ok. But icx,ont and vet are on binance. When binance?

Zero. NKN's leadership got too fixated on tech and completely neglected the other components of what makes a cryptocurrency successful. Wish I would've dumped it sooner.

following end of token swap 28th march

Yeah I think $10 is a decently high target, many things would have to come out right though.
My bet is $1-$4 a piece.

NKN is definitely, a top 10 coin if not a top 3.
10$ will be easy to reach. 100$ is the stable price when it will be mature.

I can only hope you're goddamn right.

user, NKN atm there is so much vaporware coin right now in the top 100...

NKN =

1/ Working product ; check
2/ Business issues solver; check
3/ Team; check
4/ Vision; check

I'm working in the IT & Telco field, in a nutshell NKN is telling my pair and I : " Hey IT & Telco guys, do you want to improve your bandwith, your facility, your telco ecosystems...moreover reduce your cost and increase your efficiency ?

CFO + CTO = Insta buy.

Yes NKN gonna rocks. All the rest are useless fud.

Honestly feel like the only thing stopping this thing right now is that it's impossible for burgers to buy.

IDEX, my man.

Indeed it is a part. Imo Bruce and Yanbo are preparing an oustanding pump for NKN. They are controlling the price and the liquidity...

I said almost. Most people can't be fucked bothering with low volume tokens on IDEX

Christ the pump on this when it finally breaks out is going to be absolute and utter filth

Yes it will be obscene.

It’s an erc now right ? Can’t you buy on forkdelta ?

Yeah. The FUD for it is really stupid, like the empty github nonsense.

That's not true anymore.

Attached: aaa.jpg (970x420, 58K)

They still are abiding by SEC regulations which means not allowing burgers to buy any coin that's pre-mainnet. Exact same as bittrex is with NKN right now.

So burgers can sign up on gate but can't buy NKN till June. Still there is no easy way for them to buy anything more than small quantities of NKN

My bad. Actually americans can't trade pre-mainnet tokens. So NKN is in the same situation here as it is on Bittrex.
Their only chance is Binance, if it ever comes at all.

Attached: aaaa.jpg (504x39, 8K)

Binance has turned into a meme for NKN but I really do see no other reason that they are rushing along token swap and making it mandatory (previously it was voluntary) other than because a really important exchange asked them to before they would list.

With NKN being a previous community vote coin, on binance gold label, and also doing some work with binance labs, I'd be pretty shocked if it didn't get listed there post swap

So how does this token create value?

Agree. They have been openly talking about listing in the top exchanges of the Blockchain Transparency Institute.
And their original swap plan was to have both NEO and ETH tokens coexisting until mainnet. Now all of a sudden there is a deadline for march 28th? Screams like big names being specific about it.

Attached: aaaaa.jpg (1103x529, 101K)

You know how you need the Ethereum coin to use the Ethereum network? You know it is used to reward nodes and for fees?
Now look at this
You know how you need the NKN coin to use the NKN network? You know it is used to reward nodes and for fees?

the only one on that list that would be worth changing their whole swap around for would be binance, desu

Chink scam. These posts are from rotating discord fags. youtu.be/MADvxFXWvwE

He doesn't know about Bilaxy.

no one is going to sign up on a chink wash trading exchange with a non existent order book